Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
So something was going on with that pc, I did it from another and it extracted 2 zips instead of just 2 files. I may need to update winzip or something.

Thanks so much!
I believe that is a known issue with winzip. It is recommended using 7zip or winrar if available in your area.

SexyJutsu29

Jul 17, 2020
Ahhhh anyway I can maybe get some help? I havent updated my game maybe 2 updates back but I've noticed when I click cook my menu to select a food to cook is messed up and when I click what I can my sim says they cant reach the oven and i cant cook anything! It works on grills I can grill stuff but the select food menu is messed up anyone know what could be causing this? When I'm back home I'll get a screenshot if I can.

Oct 26, 2018
Get your popcorn ready: As you should be aware by now, there is an outstanding battle between people that sell their CC and people who like me and many others believe that it should be made available to everyone, even if it is after a reasonable amount of time, reasonable being the operating word. Another Simblr has disappeared due to this, since most social forums will delete their accounts or ghost them due to piracy claims. However she has left a page full of goodies to grab, her personal stash and since I do believe in sharing so much, here it is: so, happy shopping! PS there are a bunch of files by the feral cat :ROFLMAO:

Mochi655

Aug 6, 2020
Are you kidding, Felixandre has not fix anything. Others, are fixing his stuff; which I am uploading here as it becomes available. Short answer, no. As soon as the person that has graciously fixed the others gets to the Kyoto ones, I'll upload them here.

OK. Thanks for the answer. :)

EDIT: He fix his doors and windows.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkDream34

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
PS there are a bunch of files by the feral cat :ROFLMAO:
How many times do I have to tell you? Never feed a stray kitty! You will never get rid of them and they will spray all over leaving a nasty odor. Because links get buried here, I added the FreeSimBlr repository to my tutorial thread in the main content section. Thanks for the share as always!

bbstein

Sep 1, 2020
I know it isn't very popular here, but some of us are Star Wars fans and love this Sims expansion. With that said, there is much left to be desired when it comes to it. One thing that bugs me, to no end, is that the Aliens are just Humans in masks.

My question for the community is this: Is there any mods, that you know of, that make or convert the 'masks' to body details or Tatoos that can be made as a permanent part of the Sim.

Reactions: rosecross
Feb 27, 2020
Does anyone have Arnie plus open world mod, please?
Yeah I was looking for that too like constantly but now I'm not as interested after reading the problems peeps are having with it. Plus it's a hidden lot? so I gather he used either a clone of the career lot or the actual lot itself. I'm now more interested in his world building tools. That I am keeping an eye peeled for. I probably will still grab Brookheights just to tear it apart to the core and see how he did things...

Feb 27, 2020
Here's a new blunder guys. EA did NOT impliment a way to remove roles from a sim. You have to reset them. You know like debug reset. There is NO remove role command in python that can be directly used on a sim you can only keep adding them and to clear, reset (no command I could find) which is WHY sims almost always leave lots when you teleport them so you have to hack the rolestate_leave_now role to low priority or set your custom role as high priority so it takes priority over the other. Yeah bunch of geek speak but I keep finding retarded ways they do things and it baffles me

Mochi655

Aug 6, 2020
I knew it! Felixandre got what others had been fixing and is charging for the windows and doors fix!:poop:

I am actively trying to get these and will post them here.
Edit: I will have them within an hour and of-course they will be posted here. Thanks Mochi655 for the heads up!

I can't wait. Thank you! :)

Vhagar

Nov 3, 2018
I know it isn't very popular here, but some of us are Star Wars fans and love this Sims expansion. With that said, there is much left to be desired when it comes to it. One thing that bugs me, to no end, is that the Aliens are just Humans in masks.

My question for the community is this: Is there any mods, that you know of, that make or convert the 'masks' to body details or Tatoos that can be made as a permanent part of the Sim.
Take a look at this .

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes