Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020
thank you for all your collaborations, you are amazing!

Please
does anyone have the new stuff from Vittler Universe?
# 153 # 154 # 155 # 156

Reactions: kdhsiun
Oct 26, 2018
I can't wait. Thank you! :)
As promised, I am receiving the files as I type and my sister is double checking for me, if they are complete. It is a lot of doors, arches and windows, so these are large files. Part I, already uploaded to Yiff as soon we are done checking the second part I will uploaded. Note that since the second part is larger than what is permitted, I may have to split it in 2 parts, but I assure you everything will be there. There will also be a file which is not a package but a binary, do not, I repeat! Do Not delete, it needs to go together with the updated files in your mods folder, if not you will get strange borked windows and doors.
Edit: The Second batch of fixed Windows, arches and doors have been uploaded and yes, it includes the Kyoto set :
I named the files: Oct_Update_1 and Oct_Update_2 , as with all my shares, it will be in the Shared Files section that should be showing 5 shared files now. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018
As per to have a backup when either Server is off air, I have compressed the files as not surpass the upload size. I used 7z, which is a free application and Part 1 has been uploaded and ready at dmca.gripe As I did with the yiff uploads I will edit this one, once I've uploaded the second part. Edit: OK, the second part of Felixandre's doors, windows and arches has been uploaded to dmca.gripe also.

Last edited:

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
Ahhhh anyway I can maybe get some help? I havent updated my game maybe 2 updates back but I've noticed when I click cook my menu to select a food to cook is messed up and when I click what I can my sim says they cant reach the oven and i cant cook anything! It works on grills I can grill stuff but the select food menu is messed up anyone know what could be causing this? When I'm back home I'll get a screenshot if I can.
Lots of things can cause what I think you're trying to say. First you need to update your mods. Most likely your problems lie there. Keep that MTS Custom Food Interactions Mod up to date. Second, you need to learn how to troubleshoot. Can't reach the stove? THINK! Move it in the middle of the floor. Can your sim reach it then? Yes, then something is blocking it in the room where you put it. Put your walls up and find it. No, then stove is bad CC? Don't be afraid to figure things out.

Oct 26, 2018
Last edited:

Shannis14

Dec 3, 2017
So yeah, I tried the Brookheights mod and I have to say I'm a little disappointed. I think it's really great that a Modder tried to create an open world, but this didn't feel like an open world, more like one big lot, which is what it is. I know this is still the beta but i don't really know how much more the creator can improve it. The world is a little buggy, which is to be expected, as i ordered drinks and food at the bar and never received anything although they took my money. The car aspect is alright, except that if you place your car when your in a rabbit hole, it's lost forever and you have to buy another one. As it's a big lot, the NPC workers tend to go off and do other things so places like the cafe are not playable as the barista is never around.

I liked that you could go to the gym or your hotel and just Zoom in, but there are quite a few rabbit holes that i believe should not be in an open world. Also i don't think this mod plays well with other mods, as my game crashed when i first tried to play, and i decided to just take them all out. In terms of gameplay, i don't think this mod adds anything really and found myself really bored. Once you get over the hype you realise it's a bit more restrictive than it initially seems. I think this creator probably should have focused on doing a mod for hotels or something as i liked the hotel aspect of this mod.

Also if you don't have a really good graphics card i don't think you will be able to play this mod well. The city is really lovely, i didn't have any issues and i was able to appreciate the build of the world, but i play my game on ultra. I do recommend people give the mod a try, mostly because of all the work that went into it, but i don't really see my self playing it again, unless something drastic changes or has been added.

Sorry for the long review, but i feel that the sims team should be ashamed that a modder had to do all of this work, and we're six years into this boring game. God where is the sims 5???

Rehaanah

Oct 9, 2020
Hello :) Does anyone have the Indah Kitchen Set by Milja Maison? Not sure if everyone is avoiding responding to requests for content by MM for a reason or?

Reactions: 1809_1809
Feb 27, 2020
So yeah, I tried the Brookheights mod and I have to say I'm a little disappointed. I think it's really great that a Modder tried to create an open world, but this didn't feel like an open world, more like one big lot, which is what it is. I know this is still the beta but i don't really know how much more the creator can improve it. The world is a little buggy, which is to be expected, as i ordered drinks and food at the bar and never received anything although they took my money. The car aspect is alright, except that if you place your car when your in a rabbit hole, it's lost forever and you have to buy another one. As it's a big lot, the NPC workers tend to go off and do other things so places like the cafe are not playable as the barista is never around.

I liked that you could go to the gym or your hotel and just Zoom in, but there are quite a few rabbit holes that i believe should not be in an open world. Also i don't think this mod plays well with other mods, as my game crashed when i first tried to play, and i decided to just take them all out. In terms of gameplay, i don't think this mod adds anything really and found myself really bored. Once you get over the hype you realise it's a bit more restrictive than it initially seems. I think this creator probably should have focused on doing a mod for hotels or something as i liked the hotel aspect of this mod.

Also if you don't have a really good graphics card i don't think you will be able to play this mod well. The city is really lovely, i didn't have any issues and i was able to appreciate the build of the world, but i play my game on ultra. I do recommend people give the mod a try, mostly because of all the work that went into it, but i don't really see my self playing it again, unless something drastic changes or has been added.

Sorry for the long review, but i feel that the sims team should be ashamed that a modder had to do all of this work, and we're six years into this boring game. God where is the sims 5???
Kind of what I expected it to be. All fluff to get peeps to throw money his way probably. His building tools are going to be something worth having though once he gets around to releasing them. Oh and Sims 5 yeah don't hold your breath on that one. I seriously doubt Sims 5 will be any better. It might have updated graphics but everything is pointing to an online only experience which is what Sims 4 was going to be. How much do you wanna bet we are beta testing the Sims 5 engine right now lmao.

Oct 26, 2018
Thank you but the cozy days isn't there sadly :( View attachment 851544
Not on that one, maybe but you did not keep on looking... because it is here, since I was the one that uploaded it. It is on the share files. Also do take note that the triangle divider of that set was updated at a later date, but you will also find her on her Yiff at the regular downloads. Cozy days will be on the share folders.:illuminati:

• Red Heart
Reactions: della97

Mochi655

Aug 6, 2020
As per to have a backup when either Server is off air, I have compressed the files as not surpass the upload size. I used 7z, which is a free application and Part 1 has been uploaded and ready at dmca.gripe As I did with the yiff uploads I will edit this one, once I've uploaded the second part. Edit: OK, the second part of Felixandre's doors, windows and arches has been uploaded to dmca.gripe also.

You are the best! Thank you! (y)

• Love
Reactions: grieralexander

Hyumekko

Sep 19, 2020
Hi, guys! someone has Steven's new animations. I already downloaded the ones I had on Mega, but there is a time that they don't update there. Thank you for the wonderful work! :love:

Feb 27, 2020
I'm back to let you all know what I found in Brookheights and it's nothing all that spectacular. I was basically doing the same thing on my own hospital lot. Granted I only moved around a few building models etc. Dude took one of the hidden worlds EP01_CivicCenter_02.world is the filename and used Mexi's TOOL to place buildings, furniture, walls, lights etc to give the appearance of an open world. I mean holy shit that had to hurt all the work that went into that lol but it is NOT open world. He just houdini'ed this shit to basically fool you into thinking it's an open world. Some of his videos claim this is possible in the other worlds but I'm not gonna hold my breath on that one. We will see. He would have done himself better to release this directly to the public, free, no charge as a custom world with a story and been better off than hyping shit up and fooling people. Grab your popcorn folks because I think there is gonna be some mad folks soon lmao. Oh and some of the comments like: Why doesn't EA say something about this, well pretty sure they knew this guy was pullin a fast one, they are the experts after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes