Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

caponey

Jul 26, 2020
Yes, it is Dumbaby Heavy Shape breast and I have merged a lot of sliders together, there no space on the body where I wouldn't have a slider :D I shared some in here but if you want I can share my slider a preset folder. (I'm pretty sure I have used body preset on her as well) That skin is by Obscurus N13
Hi there Mecbar, If you don't mind could you share your sliders please, I have some added as per below screenshot but I'm always looking for more :)
1602051642526.png
1602051717119.png

Reactions: ObscurelyYoursTruly

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020
hello, first I want to thank you wholeheartedly, for whom for all the Breeze Motors content, I am extremely happy to finally have everything I wanted from them, I finally also have everything from Pandorasimscc too, thank you very much!

About the bags, I was surprised to know that where I host my stuff, it just isn't there anymore, so I'll have to upload everything again, and I'm seeing what better place for me to host my stuff! I will be passing through as soon as I manage to organize all this, and I will do recolors and textures of several bags, I have already downloaded all the textures I will need, and soon I will put them into practice.

MvlaninSimmer

Apr 18, 2019
Don’t think FusionStyle by Sviatlana is on yiff yet either if i’m not mistaken. Anyone willing to contribute their files would be much appreciated

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
If you are making recolors, simfileshare will be an ideal share location for those. Always good to include a readme so that people can find the original meshes to go with the CC you are making.
I'll have to upload everything again, and I'm seeing what better place for me to host my stuff!
Here are some invitation codes for simfileshare. You will need it to create an account there. Take one and leave the rest for someone else.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
WW doesn't work, why?
i have the new one from yesterday
when i go to ww setings chars just reset and there is no option for nothing
also any sex action doesn't work...

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
game version is 1.65.77.1020
as of a few updates ago, WW only supports 1.66.139 and now 1.67.45.

In the MEGA folder you will find older versions of WW
unsure of which supports 1.65.77.1020 but trial and error will guide you

murderinc

Sep 27, 2017
So the latest MCCC has restrictions on the "Add Relationship" cheat.

Between two adults, the option to set them as husband/wife is available.
Between an adult and a teen, the option to set them as husband/wife is missing.
Once you set two Sims as family, you lose the option to set them as husband/wife.

Bummer.

Oct 26, 2018
Fix Default Replacement Skins
A rehash of the tutorial. by Dusty
The October 6th patch has broken ALL Default Replacement skins. Skin Details and skin tones (like ’s bare skintones) are unaffected. Onto the tutorial.
(scroll down to assets, click S4pe_V0.5.5-beta.7z) Unzip it (I use WinRAR, and double click the exe file.
Click file>open, locate your skin and hit open. On each instance of RLE2, double click, double click again.
1602078328968.png

Paste in JUST 0x2BC04EDF. Hit OK. When you’ve replaced each instance, (it took me about 3 minutes with copy/paste).
1602078385009.png

When you’re done, hit SAVE AS, and rename it something like CreatorNameSkinNameFIXED. Remove your old skin from your Mods folder, pop your new one in your Mods folder and you’re good to go!
*I don’t take any credit for this! I’ve just written it how I understand it best.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
as of a few updates ago, WW only supports 1.66.139 and now 1.67.45.

In the MEGA folder you will find older versions of WW
unsure of which supports 1.65.77.1020 but trial and error will guide you
Thanks
I put 1.58 and it works normal now :)

Reactions: Peereezy

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
<sticks out tongue>
I did it on purpose and I am NOT sorry.

Interestingly, I just tried a few links from the yiff directory and it loaded fine for me. Maybe the servers are busy... or they downgraded the service to run on the cheap... who knows why these things go bonkers... This is why I stand FIRM on THIS: We must not abandon other repositories like Mega, SFS, DMCA.grip and others in favor of yiff*.

*Yiff is for LAZYpeople like ME who do not want to dig around for their CC! HAH!

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Hi:

I just made 2 custom food recipes: "Lubina A La Plancha" & "Patatas de la Huerta". Ill try to share all the recipes i make here for all of you. I would like some of you can say me if you can see it correctly and bake both recipes on: "Fridge -> Cook...". If all is ok i will share my recipes for free here from now :)

Thanks for your help!

Mochi655

Aug 6, 2020
Does anyone have the from this post ?

And did Felixandre fix his Kyoto sets?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes