Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kayceelala

Oct 6, 2020
Hey, does anyone have the recent simpliciaty hairs; Kimmy and Kiya? I checked the folder and didn't see them.

Jul 14, 2019
Does anyone have the wedding animations from this guy? I'll adore them, but i can't afford paying for this now.

Feb 27, 2020
this might sound funny but im really scared about the new patch y'all :oops: i get the feeling that they've somehow fucked it up. i'm going to install my(legit) copy of the sims 4, install some must haves like the cas lighting/background/default skin/eyes and i'll post pictures to show you guys what's new!
EA fucks everything up. Everytime a new patch comes out I hear midgets screaming in agony and a toilet flushes in the distance

was!

Jan 7, 2019
Hi:

Thanks for the updates, could you please explain how animations from FlowerSimsFactory works please? I mean, i know how to use WW animations with Wicked pie menu but, how should i activate these animations?
For this type of animation you gotta use the pose player mod along with the teleport any sim mod. In buy mode, you can search "teleport", and place however many of the statues you need. Then switch to live mode, click on each statue and teleport the sims of your choice there. Then click each sim, click pose, and choose the pose you want.

opskies

Jul 1, 2019
Hi guys, does anyone know the pasword to this HerMajestyBuilds Nizuc Villa house? the link is a mediafire link and it's asking for a password to download. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes