Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
BlahberryPancake
Murphysims (nothing posted to check if sims4)
Elliesimple
BackTrack ?
Syboulette (Syboubou) ?
simcitygirls

Last edited:

CYBERMINDXXX

Nov 4, 2019
EA IS SUPER LAZY BUT THIS GUY !!!!!!:WaitWhat:(y) is Extremely Talented. This mod will run the sims 4 and EA might ruin the sims 4.

The Sims 4 Brookheights Open World Mod - Walkthrough

The Sims 4 - Brookheights Open World (Expansion Mod Pack) Trailer

Oct 26, 2018
I am in the process of acquiring Patreon fixed doors, windows and arches from someone that refuses to fix theirs, after people have ditched a lot of money for his CC. I believe I will upload to dmca.gripe. As soon as the files make it my way and I check them in a sand box for viruses and more importantly, if they are indeed fixed, I'll make another post. spankz12 if you would like to make backup of those to Mega or another place, let me know.

Oct 26, 2018
I am in the process of acquiring Patreon fixed doors, windows and arches from someone that refuses to fix theirs, after people have ditched a lot of money for his CC. I believe I will upload to dmca.gripe. As soon as the files make it my way and I check them in a sand box for viruses and more importantly, if they are indeed fixed, I'll make another post. spankz12 if you would like to make backup of those to Mega or another place, let me know.
OK, files are in my possession and have checked them in Linux sandbox for viruses; they are clean. My sister will check if they are working for me, since I have not updated my game. So give me a few, since I'm taking these precautions for everyone's protection.

Oct 26, 2018
These are Felixandre's fixed Windows, doors and Arches for The Georgian set, Schwerin Set and Trianon. They are zipped separately within the zip file. I have not been able to upload them to Yiff or dmca.gripe, both sites are giving me error messages, so this is all I can do for now and will upload to dmca and yiff when the servers permit. The original CC maker refuses to update his CC until a S4S batch fix is available, which then, his patrons will not need him to fix them. However, we will have updated CC. As other CC fixes come available I will let you know. I have my minions working 24/7.

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
EA IS SUPER LAZY BUT THIS GUY !!!!!!:WaitWhat:(y) is Extremely Talented. This mod will run the sims 4 and EA might ruin the sims 4.

I feel like this will have so many ways to break the game that it'd be more trouble to play with this mod than without it.

All they have is just a video. I'll reserve judgement for when the mod comes out.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Have you considered SimFileShare? Check your PM... I sent you something that might be useful. I will attempt yiff upload. Will update. Confirmed... file uploads are borked and IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT! I would tell on you if it would do any good... HAH!
BlahberryPancake Murphysims Elliesimple BackTrack Syboulette simcitygirls
I wonder how many people will get riled up if I change the name of the Yiff Directory to "The Arkane378 Directory"? You are AWESOME! Perhaps it is time to add a search engine to that big ace list!? ADDED

Last edited:

Cora Amber

Sep 23, 2020

This is amazing! But I could see that the world is empty, I had the impression that the whole world is a l0t for one family, but it was just an impression, I may be mistaken. In that case, I hope that in the future can include neighbors or npc in it. Just for this beautiful world I already won the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: MatomiB

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
early reports on patch

Unsurprisingly this patch may have affected (some?) replacement skins. At least both by Luumia I had (Smoothish and Vanilla) don't work anymore in my game.

Mods No Longer Needed/Outdates (please remove)
  • Eco Trashcan Fix (LittleMsSam)
Basemental Drugs and Basemental Gangs seems to be unscathed and fully functional after todays patch 1.67.45
Info from LittleMsSam: All my Mods are compatible with Patch 1.67.45.1020!
All mods by Scarlet are compatible with today's patch (1.67.45)!
If you have SCCO and were wondering where the new Latin American themed grill recipes are, unfortunately, due to the way the mod works on grills, it hides them for now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes