Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cora Amber

Sep 23, 2020
Does anyone know of a mod that disables autonomous laptop use? I am tired of the roommates and people at cafes pulling out laptops in my old timey world. lol.
This mod I always use not only to disable this but any annoying action of the sims, have fun.

I advise having the MCC as well.

Click on your sim’s MCC menu
Go to Mc Turner and activate the autonomy check
Then, go to the desired object (laptop)
Look for the option with the icon written "autonomy check"
and deselect any actions you don't want in your game.

The download shows tutorials for other actions.

Last edited:

Cora Amber

Sep 23, 2020
Ayone has last update from animations?

Thanks!

Do you have the scene list names to check if i can see them ?
So, even after downloading the animations in the mega folder and replacing the file, the new poses still don't appear on the objects, I searched and found nothing on the internet that would solve it, I don't know how to proceed :/
The poses listed:

COUNTER
TEASING - Cooking can wait_stage 1 M/F M/M F/F

TEASING - Cooking can wait_stage 2 M/F F/F

BATHTUB HANDJOB - Fingering wet pussy M/F F/F

ORALJOB - Sweet blowjob M/F M/M

FLOOR, DANCE FLOOR
VAGINAL - MMF_Reverse cowgirl 3

FLOOR, DANCE FLOOR
CLIMAX - MMF_Floor_CLimax

BATHTUB
VAGINAL - Bathtub sex_stage 1_Cowgirl

VAGINAL - Bathtub sex_stage 2_Doggy

FLOOR, DANCE FLOOR
VAGINAL - MMF_Double penetration 2_stage 4

DOUBLE BED
TEASING - FFF_Fuck off boys

COUNTER
VAGINAL - Cooking can wait_Standing doggy_stage 1 M/F

VAGINAL - Cooking can wait_Cowgirl on the floor _stage 2 M/F

JAGUAR
TEASING - Failed drive M/F / F/F M/M

FLOOR
TEASING - Do you need a ride or_ORALJOB - Do you need a ride or_Suck and smile

Last edited:

LemonDd

May 18, 2020
So, even after downloading the animations in the mega folder and replacing the file, the new poses still don't appear on the objects, I searched and found nothing on the internet that would solve it, I don't know how to proceed :/
The poses listed:
You know that he makes animations but not poses right?:rolleyes: Each animation in your list is shows up in my game.

AzureSheep

Nov 5, 2017
Anyone else run into an issue with Wicked Whims v161 where the incest trait gets completely removed? I roll back to the previous version and it shows up just fine under the Wicked Attributes.

Cora Amber

Sep 23, 2020
You know that he makes animations but not poses right?:rolleyes: Each animation in your list is shows up in my game.
The word came out wrong, but the person quoted will understand what I mean. Well, if it's normal for you, then I did something wrong here that I still don't know what it is because no way the animations appear.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Anyone else run into an issue with Wicked Whims v161 where the incest trait gets completely removed? I roll back to the previous version and it shows up just fine under the Wicked Attributes.
I don't know if I am translating your question corrently in my mind but here I go; sorry if it's not what you're asking. The incest and age restriction options and traits were removed from WW due to Patreon rules.

There is an extra file that you have to download in the MEGA folder if you want those options back in your game. It's called WW Inappropiate unlock.

I have that extra file but I haven't loaded the game with the new WW yet. I'll check it out and edit this post.

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
I don't know if I am translating your question corrently in my mind but here I go; sorry if it's not what you're asking. The incest and age restriction options and traits were removed from WW due to Patreon rules.

There is an extra file that you have to download in the MEGA folder if you want those options back in your game. It's called WW Inappropiate unlock.

I have that extra file but I haven't loaded the game with the new WW yet. I'll check it out and edit this post.
Is that unlock created by the person who makes WW or it's a third party file?

AzureSheep

Nov 5, 2017

Aw sweet, that fixed the issue. Thanks a bunch.

Reactions: rev22x20

DDBabyDiva

Nov 9, 2018
This mod I always use not only to disable this but any annoying action of the sims, have fun.

I advise having the MCC as well.

Click on your sim’s MCC menu
Go to Mc Turner and activate the autonomy check
Then, go to the desired object (laptop)
Look for the option with the icon written "autonomy check"
and deselect any actions you don't want in your game.

The download shows tutorials for other actions.

Wow thank you so much!!

bsart1001

Nov 16, 2018
hey guys just a heads up yiffs servers are down as they raise money to continue service. Consider donating if your a non leaker who benefits from the directory, if they dont reach the amount they need everythign will disappear.

Last edited:

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
The poses listed:

COUNTER
TEASING - Cooking can wait_stage 1 M/F M/M F/F

TEASING - Cooking can wait_stage 2 M/F F/F

ORALJOB - Sweet blowjob M/F M/M

FLOOR, DANCE FLOOR

FLOOR, DANCE FLOOR

BATHTUB

FLOOR, DANCE FLOOR
VAGINAL - MMF_Double penetration 2_stage 4

DOUBLE BED

COUNTER

JAGUAR
TEASING - Failed drive M/F / F/F M/M

FLOOR
TEASING - Do you need a ride or_ORALJOB - Do you need a ride or_Suck and smile

Checking my animations.

I DONT SEE:

FLOOR
ORALJOB - Sweet blowjob M/F M/M [CHECKED BOTH CATEGORIES TEASING/ORALJOB]

I dont see this but...

I CAN SEE:

COUNTER
TEASING - Cooking can wait_stage 1 M/F M/M F/F <----------- THIS IS NOT TEASING ITS HANDJOB CATEGORY!
TEASING - Cooking can wait_stage 2 M/F F/F <----- THIS IS NOT TEASING ITS ORALJOB IT APPEARS AFTER FINISHING THE FIRST STAGE!

COUNTER

BATHTUB

JAGUAR
TEASING - Failed drive M/F / F/F M/M <---- You NEED TO BUY the Jaguar car on BUILD/MODE and click on it to find the animation on TEASING.

FLOOR, DANCE FLOOR

FLOOR, DANCE FLOOR
VAGINAL - MMF_Double penetration 2_stage 4 <------------------------------------- ITS ON "WRONG CATEGORY" SHOULD BE ON ANAL BUT GREYNAYA SET IT ON VAG

FLOOR, DANCE FLOOR

DOUBLE BED

EDIT:

Found the Masserati animations (TEASING - Do you need a ride | ORALJOB - Do you need a ride or_Suck and smile ) . Yo need to use THE FLOOR OUTSIDE THE HOME BECAUSE THE CAR WILL APPEAR AUTOMATICALLY BUT FIRST YOU NEED TO BUY ANOTHER MASERATI TO SET IT AROUND THE HOUSE, ITS A WEIRD BUG, IF YOU DONT BUY THE CAR FIRST THE USED CAR DOESNT APPEAR (MEANWHILE THE ANIMATION IS WORKING YOU WILL HAVE 2 MASERATI BUT AT THE END ONLY THE ONE YOU BOUGHT)

I dont know where are the animations i can't see but...

Can you check if you can see all the animations that I CAN'T SEE? I have the latest GreyNaya update from MEGA. where can i find the animations (what category) that i can't see from my list? .

Last edited:
Reactions: Cora Amber

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
E404 Patreon animations seems to remove? several animations. I no longer have I Can't Lose You Bae Climax and Deep Conversation stages and climax.

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018
Do sims you create automatically go into your tray? I go back on the road tuesday night and would like to know my favorite sims will always be available in my cloud.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Yiff Entries

FlowerSimsFactory:

Building Diva:

Hi:

Thanks for the updates, could you please explain how animations from FlowerSimsFactory works please? I mean, i know how to use WW animations with Wicked pie menu but, how should i activate these animations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes