Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I am too old to do a backflip but I really appreciate the share! Added.
I do not know how to add a changelog.
If you look at the text format bar you will see an icon "..." There you can add a 'spoiler' and you can copy and paste documentation between the spoiler tags. Thanks as always for your contributions.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
I do not know how to add a changelog. How I've survived this long online outstands me

I updated Nisa on yiff hopefully you can check it out there.
Yes, checked! Basically is to make compatible with latest WW update from yesterday, million thanks !

taylor.taylor

Oct 7, 2019
For those who may like some of the features of Wicked Whims without all the sex animations, there's a new version called WonderfulWhims. You'll get his attraction system, menstrual cycle, impressions, etc... with EA's bed woohoo, I guess. Can check it out here
My god. This has been requested for years now. So glad this has been split off. I have an appreciation for Wicked Whims but I definitely don't have a need for all of its included content. This is awesome!

Reactions: kto-nibyd

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018
hello everyone does someone happen to have the new thisisthem skins that got released yesterday ? please and thank you also does anyone have twistedmexi the new betterexceptions please and thank you

Last edited:

revolutionz

Oct 12, 2019
does anyone able to get pandorasims4cc animations and poses? she is making really good ones

Shaya2012

Mar 14, 2020
hello everyone does someone happen to have the new thisisthem skins that got released yesterday ? please and thank you also does anyone have twistedmexi the new betterexceptions please and thank you
Thisisthem new skin is uploaded to Yiff Party;

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes