Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lowaregoth

Oct 2, 2020
Basemental Drugs 6.13.152-PATREON is totally bugged for me and i dont know if im the only one:

- I cannot buy MDMA from a Drug Dealer set by me (dialoge just dissapear and goes to a simple chat with my dealer), i can buy other drugs but not MDMA.

- if i try to use the new "sell drugs via Dark Web" when i go to the mailbox and i send WEED (whatever it is, AK, OG...) to the customer i doesnt receive the money but if i send cocaine yes.

- If i plant weed on my backyard to produce it, when i travel to another place and i back to my household i get a EA message that some items were delete from my account (same when you try to use a sim lot made from another simmer and you dont have some CC used to make it) and after that my plants simply dissapear.

I dont know if Patreon users has the same problems and are posting on the upload but thats what im seeing on, as i say, actual MEGA version: Basemental Drugs 6.13.152-PATREON

I know there is a new update on Patreon (Basemental Drugs 6.13.153) released today but i dont know it solves all the problems i say because im not a patreon member and i can't see the actual comments/release changelog.

Anyone apart of me has the same problems or can check whats the Patreon members are saying about the new releases please?
Can you please send the link of the new update?

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Can someone tell me if there were some new features in recent versions of Wickedwhims?

Wasn't checking them out for some time now.

Feb 27, 2020
Now that I have figured out how to set ANY role on a sim and teleport their retarded ass quickly without them leaving, anywhere on the lot without a statue AND auto selected inc delete them and unselect imma write up a world inventory delete to get rid of those dumpster fire inventories and household inventories that serve NO purpose but be a rectal cavity search in a turkish prison. Sooo if by accident I delete every fucking object in the world inc static ones haha. I'll take pics

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020
Hey, I'm curious, I'm using codex and have no ability to use the gallery in-game. But I heard that versions from other sources do use a workaround to get the gallery funcion working. So, with your version, do you get to see the gallery in your game? Or did they patch that stuff a while ago?
Hey, I'm curious, I'm using codex and have no ability to use the gallery in-game. But I heard that versions from other sources do use a workaround to get the gallery funcion working. So, with your version, do you get to see the gallery in your game? Or did they patch that stuff a while ago?
The only solution I know is:
Part 1. Install the Violentmonkey extension in your browser.
Part 2. Install the TS4 gallery downloader Script on Violentmonkey.
Click here to install, then click Confirm Installation at the top right of the installation page.
Part 3. Ready, extension added.
4. Access the Official Sims 4 Gallery in the browser and log in with your EA Games account, create an account if necessary.
5. To download a creation from the gallery, click "Add to my downloads" and the file will be downloaded in the browser.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Yiff party seems to be back up
Seems they raised their needed money within a 12 hour window for minimal downtime.
Naya (ddaengsims) platinumluxesims
Added to the list. Thank you as always =D

The slowness happens at the start of the month after they pull their scare tactic/fund raiser. I have a feeling their servers are under a heavy load, we need to be patient... Otherwise, there are other options for obtaining content besides Yiff and we must not abandon those.

comfywit

May 4, 2020
Hey quick question, does anyone know if you can use lumpinou's woohoo mods with WW and MC Woohoo? It sounds like they are supposed to be compatible but whenever I put lumpinou's mod in-game it crashes my game and won't load. Take their mods out, game loads fine. I'd mention it to them but I am not a patreon.

Here is their yiff for reference of who I am talking about and their mods:

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
For those who may like some of the features of Wicked Whims without all the sex animations, there's a new version called WonderfulWhims. You'll get his attraction system, menstrual cycle, impressions, etc... with EA's bed woohoo, I guess. Can check it out here

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes