Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2020
I've had good success on wiping out my lag problem for the most part pissing about in the tuning, getting rid of unwanted sims on lot etc using filters for only the medical lots and at the same time allowing the max sims to remain at 30 per zone so I can enjoy a bunch of goofy ass sims showing up on my smaller lots. What depresses me is the complete lack of documentation on python for Sims 4 and how the majority of modders keep it a tight vagina lipped secret. Shit like spawning and assigning roles. Or GOOGLE is just a piece of shit and only finds garbage results now. Both really... I pretty much have to search through the Sims 4 python library in PyCharm to get any hints on how to do this stuff. I get it though. Peeps dont want anyone stealing their hard work but the modivation behind it is fuckin $$$. You know it. I know it and so do they. Which is why I decided to include documentation with anything scripting I release explaining how things work as I find out. Fuck their secrets and elite attitude. Shit's about to get real. I was unable to bust open MCCC and NPCC unfortunately with a decompiler. They are encrypted somehow so no looking at that source. And hey I'm not some fuckin asshole who doesn't give credit either. I just hate the lack of open source, the true spirit of modding. We all learn and more cool shit surfaces. That's how it works

On spawning and assigning roles. Let me explain what I am looking for. I want every way to spawn a sim to be known and how they are treated in game. What tags to use to filter them for a start. On roles I'm going above and beyond the cheats. I want to assign roles NOT in the cheats. Like assign a Orderly role to a sim on the fly instead of having to use the trait system I made. Assign a sim anything but rolestate_leave_now which is the default role a sim is given when the simmy isnt grabbed up by the xml filter. I found out you have to tell the game what spawn tags and idk what MCCC uses when you use it's teleport which is why I wanted to decompile the fucker. The two spawn tags I am using right now and know about are Spawn_Arrival and Spawn_VisitorArrival. I know there is more

Last edited:

꧁KymJoh꧂

Oct 6, 2019
Hello All, anyone know of a mod or cheat that allows sims in the same household to use the toilet while the other is showering without getting embarrassed or shooing the other sim away? I have triplets in a two bathroom house plus 2 adults and they all need to go lol.

Sarah zz

May 31, 2020
Is there anyone here?
I don’t know how to download, or what link should i go with
There's a lot of mods
And i am lost
Can someone help me??

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020
Hello All, anyone know of a mod or cheat that allows sims in the same household to use the toilet while the other is showering without getting embarrassed or shooing the other sim away? I have triplets in a two bathroom house plus 2 adults and they all need to go lol.
This is super boring, but whenever I make a room I create a suite, if I have 3 rooms, they all have bathrooms in the rooms, just like suites, and I make one more bathroom outside the rooms, at least they are not all wanting to use the same bathroom!

Reactions: ꧁KymJoh꧂

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
If you are using WickedWhims go to Nudity>Cheats and disable nudity privacy/Reaction
If not, I have what you need (package file attached) What it does: As long as sims know each other (have met) there will be no privacy restrains.
This will work for medium distance (not for vanilla Woohoo) because it uses another test.
Hope it helps

Oct 26, 2018
There are a few Mods that will take care of that, they are usually labeled: Privacy Mods; if I'm not mistaken WW has a setting for this and if you do not care for explicit mods, then your best bet will be Mod The Sims.

Reactions: ꧁KymJoh꧂

꧁KymJoh꧂

Oct 6, 2019
If you are using WickedWhims go to Nudity>Cheats and disable nudity privacy/Reaction
If not, I have what you need (package file attached) What it does: As long as sims know each other (have met) there will be no privacy restrains.
This will work for medium distance (not for vanilla Woohoo) because it uses another test.
Hope it helps
Yes I have wicked whims so will do that! Thank so much! I can't build for shit so building a bathroom in every room is not for me lol

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
SHARE IN A WAY YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH:
It has come to my attention that there are are some who do not appreciate our community effort of organizing a directory for all of the yiff.party links. It was NEVER my intent to do away with MEGA and it NEVER WILL BE. I feel that all leakers should share CC in a manner they are most comfortable with, after all you are spending your money to liberate mods which are illegally locked behind a paywall for the benefit of others. This is an act of love and kindness. Nobody should ever feel pressured to choose one sharing format over another. I want to make it clear that I am against abandoning Mega, dcma.gripe, sfs or any other platform in favor of yiff. We have several choices so that in case one goes down, we have other options to get that material. I have no control over how people share their content, I still see content being added to the Mega and I use it myself to acquire new mods. As a Leaker, I put content on yiff because it cannot be directly traced to me nor my patreon account. Others may find that sharing in the MEGA is more convenient for them. Regardless of how YOU choose to share, all methods are acceptable. Lets try to avoid drama over how the data is being distributed and work together to make this sharing platform great! PEACE!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes