Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2020
It has come to my attention that there are are some who do not appreciate our community effort of organizing a directory for all of the yiff.party links.
I do. Alot. I bitch alot too but mostly about EA cause they are garbage & greedy and stuff. And I have a love/hate relationship with Sims. Thanks for the effort!

Also many of you seem cool and yeah this thread isn't ideal for socializing so midget hit me up at FB. I post horror shit, metal shit and sims shit

Last edited:

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Is anyone else having issues with Yiff.party? Like, is the thing down??
I've been trying and refreshing the page since yesterday and it doesn't load. It keeps giving me a "504: Gateway Time-Out" error.

Reactions: Fiore and BudzBunny

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
It has come to my attention that there are are some who do not appreciate our community effort of organizing a directory for all of the yiff.party links.
Yes, there are some guys don't respect potential donors on this thread.
I saw a rude guy says like "shut up and upload" on this thread about 12 hours ago, but I hesitated to say something.
But the comment is gone now:D

Is anyone else having issues with Yiff.party? Like, is the thing down??
I've been trying and refreshing the page since yesterday and it doesn't load. It keeps giving me a "504: Gateway Time-Out" error.
Yiff is connected with several gateways. For example, If someone access from Asia, It goes through Singapore.
If connection between Yiff and each gateways are not well, you would have problem with accessing Yiff.

Jul 12, 2017
Poor Bella, she really is everybody's fool... However, FausTTerM has animations featuring some plant. Not sure if it's the one you're searching for, but there can't be too many Tentacle Plants around, can they? :oops: The anims can be found on LoversLab.

Something else: Does making Cannabis edibles with Basemental Drugs work for you? For me it seems to not. According to the menue, my Sim doesn't have any weed in her inventory (she actually has). Is this feature broken or have I just done something wrong?
Speaking of Faustterm's work, anyone know how to use the tentacle animations? Custom plant cannot be interacted with and I don't like having to do the whole motherplant story just to make strangerville normal if the animations only work there.

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
What do they even add passwords to the files.. I don't get it. You're sharing them already... why password protect them?
Or is there something I am missing...???
Well, that's because they're "sharing" with their paying customers, um.. donors. Most of the files are not meant for the general public, at least not yet (for some modders) hence the usage of passwords in an attempt to curtail distribution to "non patreons"
At least this is what I believe to be the case. Hey, I could be totally wrong, so consider it an educated guess.

• Sad
Reactions: rev22x20

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Basemental Drugs 6.13.152-PATREON is totally bugged for me and i dont know if im the only one:

- I cannot buy MDMA from a Drug Dealer set by me (dialoge just dissapear and goes to a simple chat with my dealer), i can buy other drugs but not MDMA.

- if i try to use the new "sell drugs via Dark Web" when i go to the mailbox and i send WEED (whatever it is, AK, OG...) to the customer i doesnt receive the money but if i send cocaine yes.

- If i plant weed on my backyard to produce it, when i travel to another place and i back to my household i get a EA message that some items were delete from my account (same when you try to use a sim lot made from another simmer and you dont have some CC used to make it) and after that my plants simply dissapear.

I dont know if Patreon users has the same problems and are posting on the upload but thats what im seeing on, as i say, actual MEGA version: Basemental Drugs 6.13.152-PATREON

I know there is a new update on Patreon (Basemental Drugs 6.13.153) released today but i dont know it solves all the problems i say because im not a patreon member and i can't see the actual comments/release changelog.

Anyone apart of me has the same problems or can check whats the Patreon members are saying about the new releases please?

tg

May 1, 2017
try games4theworld, I've been downloading it from there for a long time and never had problems
Hey, I'm curious, I'm using codex and have no ability to use the gallery in-game. But I heard that versions from other sources do use a workaround to get the gallery funcion working. So, with your version, do you get to see the gallery in your game? Or did they patch that stuff a while ago?

D

Deleted member 989410

Hey, I'm curious, I'm using codex and have no ability to use the gallery in-game. But I heard that versions from other sources do use a workaround to get the gallery funcion working. So, with your version, do you get to see the gallery in your game? Or did they patch that stuff a while ago?
I can't use the online gallery in-game but you can download stuff from the ea gallery website. If you are on chrome, download tampermonkey and create free ea account and when you download stuff from the site, you simply move it to tray folder. if you are still confused, google "anadius gallery downloader" and there's a whole tutorial for it. hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes