Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Shadow hunters skin overlays
I have never heard of them before and the closest thing I could find was "rune tattoos". I used google to search simfileshare and found package. I opened in s4s and not only found the what you were looking for but loads of other content.

Update: Holy shiznitz, batman! There is a lot of cc to sort through in that package file and a lot of it is NOT from shadowhunter. I would advise against adding the package to your game because there are mods which may conflict with existing cc you already have. Definitely use Sims4 studio to unmerge this and get only what you want out of it.

Last edited:

mistymoon95

Mar 24, 2020
Where can I download new Star Wars updates? i tried igg-games but it doesn't work. thank you in advance for the information.
Search "CS RIN RU Anadius" on google and click on the Reddit discussion asking about Anadius's whereabouts, the link you're looking for will be in the comments.

Reactions: caaar
Oct 26, 2018
I have never heard of them before and the closest thing I could find was "rune tattoos". I used google to search simfileshare and found package. I opened in s4s and not only found the what you were looking for but loads of other content.

Update: Holy shiznitz, batman! There is a lot of cc to sort through in that package file and a lot of it is NOT from shadowhunter. I would advise against adding the package to your game because there are mods which may conflict with existing cc you already have. Definitely use Sims4 studio to unmerge this and get only what you want out of it.
I never heard of them. I saw them in a Youtube Video and was curious about what they were. Thanks! I'm going to take a look and see.

violetpoof

Aug 14, 2020
Getting errors and exceptions when clicking on Settings or any kind of WW GUI, anyone else?
Running s4 1.65.77.1020
Oh no! I didn't have any errors I had not assumed it would do that;; there is another link w WW 2.10 and Basementsl by maksimko12
very sorry about the issues

Nisa hotpatch 2.10

I tried again w WW 2.10 I hope it works for you this time

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
Oh no! I didn't have any errors I had not assumed it would do that;; there is another link w WW 2.10 and Basementsl by maksimko12

Nisa hotpatch 2.10

Would it be possible for you to upload the NWP update on MEGA? Unfortunately, it seems mediafire seems to be having problems when it initiates the download. Also, thanks btw.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020

Nisa hotpatch 2.10

Thanks for Nisa Update, could you please post the changelog? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes