Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

H00TZYS

Aug 25, 2018
PandorasSims is in the Mega.

I think the Pandora in the Rebels Mega is a different creator because PandoraSims is a posemaker from Tumblr

The one in the Mega folder is a 2GB item I don't think pose packs are that big of a file :eek:

0.jpeg

Cora Amber

Sep 23, 2020
Hi,

I downloaded the last pack of GreyNaya on Yffi but the new poses don't appear for me, anyone else with this problem or did I do something wrong?

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Ayone has last update from animations?

Thanks!

Hi,

I downloaded the last pack of GreyNaya on Yffi but the new poses don't appear for me, anyone else with this problem or did I do something wrong?
Do you have the scene list names to check if i can see them ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cora Amber

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
I think the Pandora in the Rebels Mega is a different creator because PandoraSims is a posemaker from Tumblr

The one in the Mega folder is a 2GB item I don't think pose packs are that big of a file :eek:

View attachment 843884
Its the correct file , its on the Yiff now as well.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I think the Pandora in the Rebels Mega is a different creator because
I downloaded last night and can confirm it is correct, the creator of the archives had very large pictures in each zip. They felt that having 9+megs of pictures with the animation package (50k) was important but who am I to judge... SMH
Sakura.flora ID-sims
Its the correct file , its on the Yiff now as well.
Thanks for the shares... Added to the list. And thanks for uploading to the mega too McManta.

Reactions: Lucian Rising

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
[Jamjars] Omegaverse 2.0.1 (04.10.2020)

Changelog:

Reactions: Belondin

H00TZYS

Aug 25, 2018
I downloaded last night and can confirm it is correct, the creator of the archives had very large pictures in each zip. They felt that having 9+megs of pictures with the animation package (50k) was important but who am I to judge... SMH
A̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶G̶B̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶e̶s̶!̶?̶

W̶e̶l̶p̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶

I'm sorry for causing a misunderstanding

Thank you very much for sharing dear stranger ❤

Edit: My apologies for the ruckus I made, I overlooked the new replies on mobile. Thank you again kind internet stranger!

Last edited:

Cora Amber

Sep 23, 2020
Ayone has last update from animations?

Thanks!

Do you have the scene list names to check if i can see them ?

Hi good afternoon, I downloaded the pose of the mega folder and I will test the game, if the error still persists I will post the poses here, thanks anyway for the interest in helping.

lickthismiff

Aug 25, 2019
Random question, does anyone know if there's a way to get a Sim's penis to show over their clothes? I've got the awesome Mermaids Expanded mod, and I wanted my kelpies to have their junk on display, but the way the lifestate works is by basically putting the sim in a full body costume. Whenever they're "naked", it's still just the ken doll crotch. Does anyone know a way around this?

DDBabyDiva

Nov 9, 2018
Does anyone know of a mod that disables autonomous laptop use? I am tired of the roommates and people at cafes pulling out laptops in my old timey world. lol.

Reactions: ꧁KymJoh꧂
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes