Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MvlaninSimmer

Apr 18, 2019
If anyone could come through with Zouyou's locked patreon posts (Zouyou is not on yiff yet I believe) that would be great. their clothing/accessory content is super beautiful and high quality.

Reactions: Hyumekko and _Mar_

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
Hi:

Thanks for the updates, could you please explain how animations from FlowerSimsFactory works please? I mean, i know how to use WW animations with Wicked pie menu but, how should i activate these animations?
I don't think these are for WW, if its a standalone pose pack it you'll have to read through the mod description by the author on where they are applicable. Usually though they are added through a new menu on the regular pie menu when clicking on sims or objects depending on which they are activated on

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Yiff Entries FlowerSimsFactory: Building Diva:
Added... Thank you. Looks like flowersims has animations like pandora where you must manually pose the sims rather than using WW. One of these days I will learn to do that.... OR NOT.... HAH!
sims4cars (contains breeze motors)
Pffft! Oh lovely, more cars I can never drive, maybe I should export them to opensim, drop in a hotrod script and burn rubber all over the asphalt! Thanks for the share as always! HE HE HE
It looks . (SoulSisterSims)
Added =D

Last edited:

SexyJutsu29

Jul 17, 2020
So unless I'm blind and cant find it on the Yiff Directory I am looking for Soul sister sims builds can anyone point me to where I can download her builds?

Feb 27, 2020
Updated hospital tuning for testing. Should work for all versions if not you'll have to wait until I update, which may be never. This tuning mod fixes MUCH of my lag issues on large lots 50x50 medical lot for careers. Work on career lot and off. Only summons 3 staff members, the rest you have to use the teleport command and that only works on objects and sims. I will figure out how to teleport on ground location next like the debug. Send home is a dialog box that shows all sims on lot. Pick one to send home immediately off the lot or use the go home on the sim you want to remove off the lot. It also unselects them so it requires you to use the ControlAnySim mod. Teleport auto selects them also. Off career lots requires you to use the quick examination option under Hospital to send patients to the exam bed. From there you do the rest like normal. Treadmill test still doesn't work off career lots. To use the hospital off the career lot will require LittleMsSams buyable venues so you need that too. Credits go to Andrew, TitanNano and Scumbumbo for the basis of my code which is left uncompiled so you can fuck with it any way you like. I think next update I will seperate the mods better so you can pick and choose what you want in game. And make the roles work better etc. Lemme know how it works out. As always shit is beta and probably broke but it works for me. But then Sims 4 is a broke piece of shit anyways that never gets fixed lol, atleast I will fix my shit. Laters

Reactions: xxXXxxxn

Cora Amber

Sep 23, 2020
Checking my animations.

I DONT SEE:

FLOOR
ORALJOB - Sweet blowjob M/F M/M [CHECKED BOTH CATEGORIES TEASING/ORALJOB]

I dont see this but...

I CAN SEE:

COUNTER
TEASING - Cooking can wait_stage 1 M/F M/M F/F <----------- THIS IS NOT TEASING ITS HANDJOB CATEGORY!
TEASING - Cooking can wait_stage 2 M/F F/F <----- THIS IS NOT TEASING ITS ORALJOB IT APPEARS AFTER FINISHING THE FIRST STAGE!

BATHTUB HANDJOB - Fingering wet pussy M/F F/F

COUNTER
VAGINAL - Cooking can wait_Standing doggy_stage 1 M/F

VAGINAL - Cooking can wait_Cowgirl on the floor _stage 2 M/F

BATHTUB
VAGINAL - Bathtub sex_stage 1_Cowgirl

VAGINAL - Bathtub sex_stage 2_Doggy

JAGUAR
TEASING - Failed drive M/F / F/F M/M <---- You NEED TO BUY the Jaguar car on BUILD/MODE and click on it to find the animation on TEASING.

FLOOR, DANCE FLOOR
VAGINAL - MMF_Reverse cowgirl 3

FLOOR, DANCE FLOOR
VAGINAL - MMF_Double penetration 2_stage 4 <------------------------------------- ITS ON "WRONG CATEGORY" SHOULD BE ON ANAL BUT GREYNAYA SET IT ON VAG

FLOOR, DANCE FLOOR
CLIMAX - MMF_Floor_CLimax

DOUBLE BED
TEASING - FFF_Fuck off boys

EDIT:

Found the Masserati animations (TEASING - Do you need a ride | ORALJOB - Do you need a ride or_Suck and smile ) . Yo need to use THE FLOOR OUTSIDE THE HOME BECAUSE THE CAR WILL APPEAR AUTOMATICALLY BUT FIRST YOU NEED TO BUY ANOTHER MASERATI TO SET IT AROUND THE HOUSE, ITS A WEIRD BUG, IF YOU DONT BUY THE CAR FIRST THE USED CAR DOESNT APPEAR (MEANWHILE THE ANIMATION IS WORKING YOU WILL HAVE 2 MASERATI BUT AT THE END ONLY THE ONE YOU BOUGHT)

I dont know where are the animations i can't see but...

Can you check if you can see all the animations that I CAN'T SEE? I have the latest GreyNaya update from MEGA. where can i find the animations (what category) that i can't see from my list? .
Thank you, I was inattentive and forgot that I didn't download some of the objects, but the same thing happens to me now I don't see FLOOR either
ORALJOB - Sweet blowjob M / F M /

I did not read the indications for the simcredibile objects, now I go through the same problem with the E404P animations and I believe that they are missing objects as well, there is an animation that I don’t have in bed, maybe it’s a cc bed igual a COUNTER cc for GNaya animation

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Windows and doors are messed up lately. I noticed some clip into the wall and no longer work right, you just see the frame. There's a gap/seam in the walls too from windows and doors.

Cora Amber

Sep 23, 2020
E404 Patreon animations seems to remove? several animations. I no longer have I Can't Lose You Bae Climax and Deep Conversation stages and climax.
Delete your current file and download the updated from mega folder with all objects or download from Yffi, if the problem persists, go to the animation deactivation settings in the WW menu and see if you accidentally deactivated these animations.

Last edited:

Cora Amber

Sep 23, 2020
Windows and doors are messed up lately. I noticed some clip into the wall and no longer work right, you just see the frame. There's a gap/seam in the walls too from windows and doors.
Sims4Studio is working on this, it is an error of the game itself after the update that changed the frames of the doors and windows in construction mode. If it is personalized content you will have to see if the creator of the object has updated it and download it again.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Does anybody else experience ring items, even default ones (or CC that use that slot like most nails mods) not appearing on sims lately?

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Thank you, I was inattentive and forgot that I didn't download some of the objects, but the same thing happens to me now I don't see FLOOR either
ORALJOB - Sweet blowjob M / F M /

I did not read the indications for the simcredibile objects, now I go through the same problem with the E404P animations and I believe that they are missing objects as well, there is an animation that I don’t have in bed, maybe it’s a cc bed igual a COUNTER cc for GNaya animation

Whats the animation name and category?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes