Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Also I know that they're all from the SLYD mesh, I was looking for new recolors from places besides simwearsprada, platinumluxesims and bergdorf sims!!!
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Also I know that they're all from the SLYD mesh, I was looking for new recolors from places besides simwearsprada, platinumluxesims and bergdorf sims!!!
I will send you as soon as possible! I have to collect my items! I didn't have time earlier today but I'll do it now tonight!

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020
Hi I was looking for the link to your recolors they are beautiful!!
Hi I was looking for the link to your recolors they are beautiful!!
I have to get them back together, I went to check and the link expired I don't know why, but I haven't moved my account in a while, I'll put the link up as soon as possible, I'll get it back together today, thank you, I'm glad you liked it!

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020
Is anyone willing to add pandorassim4cc : to YIFF directory she made really good animations and poses.
Is anyone willing to add pandorassim4cc : to YIFF directory she made really good animations and poses.
I’m really after pandorasimscc, she and the Breeze motors exclusives are my biggest interest at the moment, I know that Breeze is not feasible at the moment because they charge 18 $ but pandorasimscc is 5 $ for full access, I really wanted to, I just don’t subscribe because the solar here is absurd outside the exchange, for me to have 5 $ I would have to spend 50 reais money from my country + the exchange because there would be a loss of more or less 10 reais, but this is consuming me not being able to have hahaha

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Anyone knows if Platinum membership from Azmodan22 (bigger membership) has access to Gold membership or you need to be member of both? Same question goes to GreyNaya membership because it does different versions with 1-2 sims (Patreon) and 3-4+ sims (Patreon Lover <--- bigger membership) with different prices.

PXLdust

Mar 2, 2020
Maybe a stupid question, but if I download for example the Luxury penthouse, do I still need to go to her website and download cc files, or is everything included?
It depends on how its leaked. I would download the file from shared and see if its only tray files with her custom made cc. If its only her cc and tray files you must go to her youtube or blog to download the rest of the cc for the build. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes