Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
Maybe a stupid question, but if I download for example the Luxury penthouse, do I still need to go to her website and download cc files, or is everything included?
Yes, you have to download CCs from her blog. She uploads CCs and trays separately.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
This might not be the right place to ask, but i’m in need of a new laptop. would you guys recommend any great gaming pc’s that’s suitable for sims4?
Stay away from budget laptops... Looking at you, Walmart. You want an Intel i7 or i9 processor for gaming.. You also want Nvidia graphics instead of integrated, Lenovo makes awesome laptops with the aforementioned CPU. Avoid i3 or i5.
It is here :)
Added TS4_Fresh to the Yiff.Party Directory.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
This might not be the right place to ask, but i’m in need of a new laptop. would you guys recommend any great gaming pc’s that’s suitable for sims4? It actually doesn’t “have to be gaming” but with all the cc,......ya know lol. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Intel i5 9400 or better / AMD 3600x or better. 16 gb ram. Nvidea or AMD graphics. Just google best gaming laptops 2020 and you'll get the idea.

Reactions: Jaxson15

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
What makes people want to pay for recolors? because then, recoloring is the easiest thing there is, I love SLYD bags, I have all of them, I understand the person's job to recolor and retexture, I understand behind Payall, but to charge a subscription for something he didn't even do mesh? and still at the last level of the patreon, is to be very stingy. I think that every content creator deserves to be rewarded for all the work they do, but there are many clueless people who go beyond the limits.
I'm not criticizing you for not wanting to, but they are for being so petty.

MilaSmith bags are also beautiful!
I said the same EXACT thing when I came across their content the first time. They're clearly pretty talented cc creators but it makes absolutely no sense to lock the recolours you've made from somebody else's own original mesh being some tier of your patreon. You did none of the work to create that mesh, you just changed the colour/pattern/texture so why are you doing what basically amounts to selling someone else's work? It's extremely annoying and I wish SLYD were still around to take them to task over it.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Acc - 3D Male Pubic Hair for Futanari Penis (27.09.2020)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Acc - 3D Male Pubic Hair for Lunar Eclipse (27.09.2020)

Simtasia Animations (30.09.2020)

Simtasia Kegel Ball Toy (30.09.2020)

NNISM Tank Top 01 (29.09.2020)

Last edited:

Othul

Oct 20, 2017
Looking for Magic-bot HQ Body 6V + Body Hair
Found the body in Yiff "Shared Files" in case someone else wants it.

This is missing some of the default body files. So if someone has the complete set and/or the body hair to share, that'd be much appreciated.

revolutionz

Oct 12, 2019
Is anyone willing to add pandorassim4cc : to YIFF directory she made really good animations and poses.

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
hey guys :) Do any of you know how to update mods (specifically ts4scripts)?It's not my mod, but the modder hasn't updated it in like a year & it's one of my favorites:( It's not broken btw if you guys want to check it out this mod is an underrated gem

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes