Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020
Does anyone have any good Birkin bag deco cc creators that do recolors of Slyd's birkin? Someone similar to simwears prada or bergdorf sims? Thank you all!
Does anyone have any good Birkin bag deco cc creators that do recolors of Slyd's birkin? Someone similar to simwears prada or bergdorf sims? Thank you all!
give me a photo example of what you're looking for, I have a huge collection of bags, but I'm not sure what you want.

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
Everyone who makes cc Birkins uses SLYD's mesh lol. He's the GOAT of haute couture sims, still sad he retired. and make cool recolours along with other very nice luxury items but we need leakers for their locked content.

1601412189771.png 1601413079666.png

Coveting may be a cardinal sin but I want all their patreon shit BADLY.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bato2077

Aug 30, 2019
hello guys first excuse my english I want to know if in the body selector, you can put the cc of eve mesh body

sk8gurl78

Nov 12, 2018
Hey guys, wanting to know where (and if such a thing even exists) I can find an eye slider to bring eyes in closer. I sometimes feel the eyes in the Sims 4 are so far apart.

Thanks in advance everyone!

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020
Everyone who makes cc Birkins uses SLYD's mesh lol. He's the GOAT of haute couture sims, still sad he retired. and make cool recolours along with other very nice luxury items but we need leakers for their locked content.

View attachment 838001 View attachment 838078

View attachment 838001 View attachment 838078

What makes people want to pay for recolors? because then, recoloring is the easiest thing there is, I love SLYD bags, I have all of them, I understand the person's job to recolor and retexture, I understand behind Payall, but to charge a subscription for something he didn't even do mesh? and still at the last level of the patreon, is to be very stingy. I think that every content creator deserves to be rewarded for all the work they do, but there are many clueless people who go beyond the limits.
I'm not criticizing you for not wanting to, but they are for being so petty.

MilaSmith bags are also beautiful!

May 18, 2020
I will show the recolors and retexture that I made using inabadromance Bags.

View attachment 838372 View attachment 838373 View attachment 838374 View attachment 838375 View attachment 838376 View attachment 838377 View attachment 838378

if someone is interested i put the link, i have to put everything back together because it has been out of date for years that i haven't moved.
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Also I know that they're all from the SLYD mesh, I was looking for new recolors from places besides simwearsprada, platinumluxesims and bergdorf sims!!!

Jayeei

Aug 3, 2019
Motherlodesims Update

FMF_missionary_SIDEBED_01 - VAGINAL
MMMF_triplepenetration_FLOOR_01 - ANAL
ROUGH_handjob_SHOWER_CLIMAX - CLIMAX
FMF_reversecowgirl_HOTTUB_01 - VAGINAL
cowgirlvaginal_LOUNGEFLOAT_02 - VAGINAL
FMF_cowgirl_OTTOMAN_01 - VAGINAL

SimGloUp

Jul 29, 2020

lamantram0ri

Jul 12, 2020
Hello! :) Does anyone happen to be a patron of northernsiberiawinds that has their monthly sim gifts? They started adding their sim gifts to private message only.

lamantram0ri

Jul 12, 2020
Yes here you go and :)

Instructions are on the yiff site under "Lucianna"

Thank you so much! <3

Do you happen to have their sim for last month as well? The name was Anna Maria I believe!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes