Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cora Amber

Sep 23, 2020
[QUOTE = "Harglblah, postagem: 4266891, membro: 1337037"]

Que pessoa horrível, posso obter o mesmo mod de graça : FacePalm:
[/ CITAR]

LOL, what a greedy bitch lol A pity that the comments on posts by non-unsigned patreons is not open, otherwise I would put the link to the free mod there just to provoke

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
is somebody know a mod that allow to summon a random npc in front of the house (like a visitor) ?

i know MCCC can do that, but i need to choose wich specific sims to summon.

i would like a similar thing, but whre the summoned sims will be completly randomly choosed, and not manually choosed.

is there any mods allowing this ? (extended cheat doesn't seems to allow that anymore, at least, i didn't find that option.)
MCCC will allow you to teleport any sim to your sim, or your sim to them. There is even an offset function so they teleport next to you rather than inside you lol. Not sure about the random though.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Hi:

Anyone has this recipe? (Patreon direct link: )

Also 2nd part from ( ), 1st part was posted public on YT and im sure this part is on hidden status on his YT Profile ( ) ;)

Thanks!

bdxb8912

Jun 3, 2019
Saw this on and figured I'd share. It's good to do this to streamline your game, especially if you are like me and constantly add/remove mods and CC. 3 options for you. All options get the same results.

Option A

Sims 4 cache clearer, using a very simple script, clears the following which is useful each time you start a new game:
  1. cache
  2. cachestr
  3. onlinethumbnailcache
  4. localthumbcache.package
  5. lastException.txt
Scanned because I'm sure you wouldn't blindly download a random file of the internet :)

Download
Screenshot 2020-09-28 110048.png

Option B

You can also make your own if you do not want to download this file but I do recommend you clear these files, whichever option you pick. Paste the following code into notepad++, sublime text or regular notepad and save as "yourchoiceofname.bat" (make sure to select "all files" for notepad) and run each time you update mods or CC;

Code:
echo Batch to delete file

del "%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\cache" /s /f /q
del "%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\cachestr" /s /f /q
del "%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\onlinethumbnailcache" /s /f /q
del "%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\localthumbcache.package" /f /q
del "%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\lastException.txt" /f /q

echo Done
Option C

Manually, before starting game;

1. Delete the localthumbscache.package file

2. Go inside the cache folder and delete all files that end in .cache, but do not delete the actual directory.

3. Go back, then to the cachestr folder. Delete all files here, but again do not delete the actual directory.

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Saw this on and figured I'd share. It's good to do this to streamline your game, especially if you are like me and constantly add/remove mods and CC.
Linux users who play TS4 in wine can make a simple shell script - in this example I use playonlinux - /path/to/ can be changed to point to the file in your mods directory. You can also use rm -f to remove any other files before launching the game. I prefer only removing the localthumbcache.
Code:
#!/bin/bash
rm -f "/path/to/localthumbcache.package"
sleep 5
/usr/share/playonlinux/playonlinux --run "TS4_x64" %F

Feb 27, 2020
Now I got some ghost stomping around my hospital. Sounds like water splashes and looks like it too even though I have ghosts banned. Fun stuff! Lag is bearable at least but I had to reduce sims to 20 or less 10 is prime. If Im on a small lot I can have 100. Wonder how hard it would be to go back to before University. Is there a place I can grab all the old versions of mods?

Jan 4, 2019
Woah, that's a superb body. Which one do you use? Any other mods, sliders? I mean this skin is nice, but those breasts and this spacing is better than anything I can achieve in my game.
Yes, it is Dumbaby Heavy Shape breast and I have merged a lot of sliders together, there no space on the body where I wouldn't have a slider :D I shared some in here but if you want I can share my slider a preset folder. (I'm pretty sure I have used body preset on her as well) That skin is by Obscurus N13

PilotJones

Apr 9, 2020
Do some mod creators feel like they can't accurately help people with cracked games, are they just snarky/nasty because they actually at one point paid for ts4 subpar content?

I don't need support with anything. Just curious about this bold and loud disclaimer in a lot of discords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes