Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papillomavirus

Formerly 'Hans Flammenwerfer'
Jun 9, 2017
Just a question.. this is how it looks when I tell my sim to inject Trenbolone, no syringe or anything. I couldn't find any tutorial on steroids use in the game.. am I doing something wrong or is this how it should look?
View attachment 833533
Woah, that's a superb body. Which one do you use? Any other mods, sliders? I mean this skin is nice, but those breasts and this spacing is better than anything I can achieve in my game.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Just updated Diversedking and Bipolardacreator on yiff
Awesome sauce! Thanks for the share.
OOh. More content for men, looks like some can be used for the other character types as well... THANKS, added to the Yiff Directory.
Games of the Thrones for Sims4
This is AWESOME! This looks like another game pack from the community. For now I added a link to the content section of my Tutorial so people can find it. I know I have links to OTHER user made game packs and I will make a directory for those when I have some free time.
Any of the mods in this mega folder give you new tattoos???
Overkillsimmer has them. Just a FYI, if you create a mega account and log in, you can search the mega folder for content.

Oct 26, 2018
Hi, my windows still don't work, is it possible to fix it somehow ?
CC Windows, Arches and Doors, do not work, since the Patch prior to the Star Wars wannabe DLC. Also, a couple of EA's own windows and doors also do not work. Goes to show the poor development on their part. The best possible scenario is never to update until all or most glitches are solved. Sims 4 Studio is still working on a batch fix for CC windows, arches and doors; however, there is nothing to date either from them or EA. There is still glitches with EA's new cut-out method on their own windows; in which the cut out does not fit perfectly with the shapes. If interested there is an official page in which creators and players are signing to voice a formal complaint to EA; however, to be honest, I do not think will get anything resolved; it is not in EA's nature to solve their problems. My advice will be to roll back your game to before the patch or just use what is available for now.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is somebody know a mod that allow to summon a random npc in front of the house (like a visitor) ?

i know MCCC can do that, but i need to choose wich specific sims to summon.

i would like a similar thing, but whre the summoned sims will be completly randomly choosed, and not manually choosed.

is there any mods allowing this ? (extended cheat doesn't seems to allow that anymore, at least, i didn't find that option.)

Feb 27, 2020
is somebody know a mod that allow to summon a random npc in front of the house (like a visitor) ?

i know MCCC can do that, but i need to choose wich specific sims to summon.

i would like a similar thing, but whre the summoned sims will be completly randomly choosed, and not manually choosed.

is there any mods allowing this ? (extended cheat doesn't seems to allow that anymore, at least, i didn't find that option.)
Best solution with cheats on is shift click and create sim. It's pretty random but it adds to the population. Life Manager has something also its from Sacrifical. That should be in the Mega folder. It has summon visitors but I never used it

Reactions: macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Best solution with cheats on is shift click and create sim. It's pretty random but it adds to the population. Life Manager has something also its from Sacrifical. That should be in the Mega folder. It has summon visitors but I never used it
thx, i m gonna check Sacrifical.
i tryed the cheat to create sim, but can't make it to work at all. when i cheked on internet, it seems that the cheat code for creating sims have been deleted from the game.
no idea if it's 100% true, but i tryed alots this cheat to create a house with hundreds sims in it for testing and it never worked.

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
Hi y'all, I know you love Yiff but has anyone noticed that for instance the GreyNaya version on Yiff has 203 animations while on Sept 20 she/he released 206 animations at the $5 level, plus the fact that the file in the Mega folder is larger. I, for one, am not about to give up animations especially when I worked so hard to save and repackage all those old retired Lupo ones. I thought we had a leaker for this creator. With all the excitement over Yiff, I think we may have forgotten those who have been so generous to us before Yiff and done so anonymously. Don't get me wrong I think it's great we have all this organization for new CC, however it was never meant to replace the Mega. Support it as a back up, maybe, but not at a cost of losing WW animations surely. So thank you to those who donate so generously. But please answer me this, where are the updates to the Mega?

Cora Amber

Sep 23, 2020
Hi y'all, I know you love Yiff but has anyone noticed that for instance the GreyNaya version on Yiff has 203 animations while on Sept 20 she/he released 206 animations at the $5 level, plus the fact that the file in the Mega folder is larger. I, for one, am not about to give up animations especially when I worked so hard to save and repackage all those old retired Lupo ones. I thought we had a leaker for this creator. With all the excitement over Yiff, I think we may have forgotten those who have been so generous to us before Yiff and done so anonymously. Don't get me wrong I think it's great we have all this organization for new CC, however it was never meant to replace the Mega. Support it as a back up, maybe, but not at a cost of losing WW animations surely. So thank you to those who donate so generously. But please answer me this, where are the updates to the Mega?

I noticed that. I miss the updates of this creator, but I will wait, I hope that the generous people who share their content here do not feel discarded just by the existence of Yiff. I also wanted all this commotion for the mega folder. I realized that the yiff website is already asking for donations to maintain itself, it may have the same fate as DP, so I particularly think that the mega folder is more secure, but I understand this excitement, you can see that most of the shared Yiff CCs are content focused on SIM appearance and has images, the folder is already dedicated to animations and script mods, so the mega folder is more up to date in this regard. The good thing is that the leaks have two options and I think they should use both when they have time, the more spread out the CCs the better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes