Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

violetpoof

Aug 14, 2020
Nisa WP 12.10 (I'm sorry I loathe double posting) This upload is a bit different as I compressed the zipped tutorial and disable mermaids into it so that I don't have to do them all one by one;;;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ParSim

Aug 22, 2018
Could anyone tell me if you can update wicked even without having this update from Batuu? Thank you!!!

cynth81

Sep 5, 2020
Hey peeps! In addition to looting "premium" (lawl) content, I am always on the lookout for good CC that is NOT locked behind a paywall by some greedy loose butthole. There is a lot of stuff out there that seems to get buried under the mountain of CC blogs on Tumblr, and I'll stumble across a site one day and think "where has this been all my life?!"

So I thought I'd share a find, , because she's done literally thousands of unique and interesting recolors and walls/floors that I've never really seen the likes of anywhere else. There is a LOT to sift through, but it's worth it - I've just spent way longer than I want to admit eagerly grabbing the goods. Everything is FREE. Happy hunting!

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
But but... WoUlD yOu DowNloAd a CaR?
Would this be a good time to remind you that 'stupid questions can lead to extremely insipid answers'? I will avoid the 'SOAP BOX' today because you know people copy CC cars in here all the time, what tasks me is that nobody can drive them! SMH!

Reminder: New additions to the YiffDirectory are acknowledged with a "like".

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
Would this be a good time to remind you that 'stupid questions can lead to extremely insipid answers'? I will avoid the 'SOAP BOX' today because you know people copy CC cars in here all the time, what tasks me is that nobody can drive them! SMH!

I'm one HUNDRED percent certain they were just making a silly joke referencing those old dramatic anti-piracy commercials that would play before you watched a movie in theaters or on VHS

ywsac.gif

bdxb8912

Jun 3, 2019

TIL there is a Russian mod floating around that does let you drive two specific cars. It uses the bike animation from discover university.

Reactions: RainGolucky

bdxb8912

Jun 3, 2019
I'm one HUNDRED percent certain they were just making a silly joke referencing those old dramatic anti-piracy commercials that would play before you watched a movie in theaters or on VHS

View attachment 856820
Precisely :LOL:

I'm surprised only one person caught on to that, these commercials were all the rage when I was a wee lad.

Last edited:

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Pretty much boils down to how much can they profit. If EA can profit from CC claims then it will happen otherwise they don't give a shit. Pretty sure they made that rule on selling CC just to please the crowd griping about it. My perception of it is, it's never gonna happen & CC will continue to be sold, scam or not

Also CC will continue to be made "pirated". EA doesn't give a shit about patreons either so their threats are shallow. They can file claims on sites that have copyright terms and what not so I advise not using MEGA anymore so all your hard work putting together links and shares doesn't go wasted. Mediafire too is notorious for deleting files that even LOOK suspicious. DMCA gripe is your best bet
They wiill never tackle on greedy patreon creators since CC and mods are literally the only way some people are still playing the game (I know I am). If it weren't for CC and/or mods, I would have forgotten about this game ages ago.

Feb 27, 2020
They wiill never tackle on greedy patreon creators since CC and mods are literally the only way some people are still playing the game (I know I am). If it weren't for CC and/or mods, I would have forgotten about this game ages ago.
Yeah Sims 4 is a broke ass piece of shit without mods lol. Sims 3 is too actually without error trap and overwatch. Sims 2 has corruption issues and building limitations and ugly neighboring lots so all the games have their problems because EA are dicks about making things right. So I'm pretty thankful all the games can be modded! I love the Sims but I hate how EA handles things...

What I was rolling around in my evil brain lately & I'm just gonna share, not that it will happen any time soon but it might... Was a way to convert wall layout to sims 2 from sims 4. It's possible ya know because Sims 2 has a wall conversion program (ConvertiWall) and Sims 4 has all the save stuff buried in python somewhere so I was thinking why not use Sims 4 to build lots for Sims 2, just the walls since none of the furniture would convert, but even that could be done with "if object is this sims 4 sofa make it this sims 2 sofa" etc. X,Y,Z coord aren't a problem of course. This would solve the build limitation of 2000 wall sections Sims 2 has. Of course you would again be limited to the restrictions of 2 basements and 4 floors Sims 4 has. Idk if Sims 2 even allows 2 deep on basements even. I never tried lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes