Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lumosnox

Oct 12, 2020
Hi, thank you for your all sharing.
I learned how to use yiff party, but there's some items shared through their own PM or e-mail.
I saw sims41ife has released their new Japanese build for patreons and they would send it individually.
So, If someone got the Japanese build by sims41ife, please share with me.
꒰✩ ’ω`ૢ✩꒱
The post has already been imported to yiff, but no files... Thanks again.
(It's released on August)

1.png

Last edited:

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
SSTS
Important information 2020-10-10 18:55
Well, this should happen sooner or later.
I really wanted to make my downloads handy for my patrons - but since someone here uploaded my content [ which is fair early access, omg, you really can't wait for goddamn three weeks? ] to one thieves site - I feel... kinda tired and demotivated. I know it's better to ignore such things - but why pretend I don't care if I do?
So. First. From now on I will give you the download links directly by e-mail - and to get one you'll have to send me a message. Second - I will block any accounts that looks suspicious, weird, bot alike and so on.
Dixi.
:cry:
We can't wait goddamn three weeks because it's not supposed to be goddamn three weeks. It's supposed to be goddamn two weeks aka 14 days and some of you fuckers greedy bastards sometimes take a whole goddamn month to share publicly... if ever. :HideThePain:

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020
Does anyone please have Brazen lotus food and drinks? since old and recent? because at Yiff there is only one drink to download besides Juice, and she has been launching food recently, I would like all its content in terms of drinks and food if anyone has it please!

Reactions: Guile19

Cora Amber

Sep 23, 2020
It is in Portuguese but I will explain this image, in my country there are some sites selling the complete pirate game for 25.00, I am laughing a lot because this advertisement appeared on my Facebook and my friends, and in the comments many people are buying! My God... :FacePalm: :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm: 121338150_2045605482242026_9093604337079825460_o.jpg

lamantram0ri

Jul 12, 2020
Jesus Christ... "private sim" what is up with those people? The trend of advertising SIM's and then straight out refusing to share them because they are "private property" can't cease to amuse me. Take the compliment that someone likes what you did and actually wants to use it. Not all of us are so gifted and/or have the hours and patience to spend in CAS.
Right? I guess they think if they put up their sims for public download that people may steal them and claim as their own, or edit them too much for their liking. Tbh I just really like that person's sim style and wanted to add their sims to my save file but oh well!

Oct 5, 2019
Right? I guess they think if they put up their sims for public download that people may steal them and claim as their own, or edit them too much for their liking. Tbh I just really like that person's sim style and wanted to add their sims to my save file but oh well!
The only reason I would refuse to share a sim would be if I was afraid of you guys lewding them in a way I wouldn't want to see. I didn't even think of possibly losing those patreon bucks.

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
The only reason I would refuse to share a sim would be if I was afraid of you guys lewding them in a way I wouldn't want to see. I didn't even think of possibly losing those patreon bucks.
I posted some pics of sims I "made" from my game on another site. I turned down a request to share because I really didn't do anything to make them. I just took someone else's hot sim, clicked on genetics, and then "randomize daughter" until I liked what I saw. Anyone can do that.

tg

May 1, 2017
I posted some pics of sims I "made" from my game on another site. I turned down a request to share because I really didn't do anything to make them. I just took someone else's hot sim, clicked on genetics, and then "randomize daughter" until I liked what I saw. Anyone can do that.
Aww, you should have shared her! That's my current strategy at the moment. Downloading sims that look nice and chasing down all the cc that they need. I figure if I do that enough times, I'll get a pretty nice selection of cosmetic cc's that I'll need to make my own nice looking sims.

I don't like just downloading tons and tons of makeup from patron and whatever, since I never know if I'll even use them or not. I don't want like 40 GB of CC. I'd just like to have a nice selection. But, it's still early days for me. I'm not sure how much I'll end up collecting once I really get back into it.

Oct 26, 2018
People, I've been reading the posts about selling and sharing sims and I really do not understand... Are we talking about pixelated dolls? I have never had any problems sharing my sims and always said: Do as you will with them... For those of you wanting good looking sims, go no further Tiatus sims are on some sites for free and they are not those "drunk" sims, you know like when you are drunk and take home someone that look good in the dim lights of a bar and next morning you wake-up to a WTF! there some new ones posted here, male and female: Go grab them, turn them into trolls, pimp them out, zap them... whatever your game and minds can come up with:eek::devilish::ROFLMAO::coffee:

Oct 26, 2018
Mmmm Hmmm... It is POPCORN time again! Ain't nothin like greasing your lips on junk food while being entertained by all this DRAMA! That announcement Dixi made will sure send a handful of patrons running. If there is anything I hate more than soggy toilet paper, it is having to beg a creator for content I paid for! Smooth move, EXLAX!
That creator is scraping the bottom of the barrel with that Chic-fil-aaaaay! ADDED!
What hurt my extra sensitive feelings is that she called me a thief:eek: spankz12 a thief ? You know me I'm no thief; I a Pirate, I Simmerhood. I'll need a therapist after that one. Would you send me some pop-corn? buttered, please, ran out of butter a few days ago.:whistle:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Wrong again JarJar, yousa going to the bosses, yousa in BIG DoooDooo this time!
What hurt my extra sensitive feelings is that she called me a thief.
I grew up in the 70's-80's and we were taught that sharing is GOOD. I have no control over WHO gets leaked to YIFF... I only go after the ones who NEVER release content publicly but I will not ignore submissions from people who decide to post their favorite modder. Lets face it... YIFF is better for surfing than PATREON and everyone who uses the service KNOWS IT! Now that you have had your free therapy from yours truly, get over yourself sucka and BE HAPPY!

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
For a patreon creator to *never* release content for free is actually a violation of Sims 4 TOS, since they are modding a program that neither belongs to them nor have they been issued a development license. Because of this, anything they produce is legally a "fan work" and while they can charge for access to "WIP" material or early access to such material, to never release such material while still charging for access to it is a clear violation of not only Sims 4 TOS, but also United States and International Copyright Law.

Basically if they're charging money for access to content and not just as a gratuity, then they are effectively selling expansions to a game they don't have the right to develop for instead of just producing fan creations, money that legally EA would be entitled to; not them.

Thus it's pretty ironic for patreon users that do not release material to get pissed at pirates, as they are guilty of violating the very same law.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2020
Back again with another find. This time with the last exception errors I was getting in build buy and household inventories previously, which was a complete mystery to me until today. It's got nothing to do with household inventories or build buy IN GAME but everything to do with a hidden ZIP file I didn't catch nor did I think was an issue in my mods. Sometimes, not all the time zip files are treated as ts4script files because they are the same file format just a different extension AND to top it off many of the scripts written by EA don't have error trapping in place because they don't think it's needed SO the build_buy script for inventories was trying to index one of the zip files lol and that threw an array cannot be iterable error because it cannot iterate the objects, they are in a zip file lol. I was able to finally FIND the bastard zip file with better exceptions & delete it. No more errors. Also the lag caused by that error was the stupid script trying AGAIN and AGAIN to read that zip like every minute or so which caused these strange dips in simulation and pie menu lag. I still have lag but not nearly as bad as before after fixing this problem. So yeah good thing to make a note of if anyone else ever has that issue. Never ever keep zip files in the mods folder lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes