Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2018
SSTS
Important information 2020-10-10 18:55
Well, this should happen sooner or later.
I really wanted to make my downloads handy for my patrons - but since someone here uploaded my content [ which is fair early access, omg, you really can't wait for goddamn three weeks? ] to one thieves site - I feel... kinda tired and demotivated. I know it's better to ignore such things - but why pretend I don't care if I do?
So. First. From now on I will give you the download links directly by e-mail - and to get one you'll have to send me a message. Second - I will block any accounts that looks suspicious, weird, bot alike and so on.
Dixi.
:cry:

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
SSTS
I really wanted to make my downloads handy for my patrons - but since someone here uploaded my content [ which is fair early access, omg, you really can't wait for goddamn three weeks? ] to one thieves site - I feel... kinda tired and demotivated. I know it's better to ignore such things - but why pretend I don't care if I do?
So. First. From now on I will give you the download links directly by e-mail - and to get one you'll have to send me a message. Second - I will block any accounts that looks suspicious, weird, bot alike and so on.
Dixi.
You know, I really don't understand why these people continue to run themselves ragged with this. That only makes it difficult for existing patrons and turns off others from pledging since they won't have access right away. It's not theft and if having their files shared is the cause of them being unmotivated then it's really obvious that this is nothing more than a cash grab to them.

People like this make me embarrassed to be a content creator myself.

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2020
Greetings! Does anyone have Brazen Lotus updates? I've noticed that several of the retail items no longer show up in build/buy mode. I can search for them by name in build/buy mode but they don't display so I can't place then. MEGA doesn't have a brazen lotus folder and pmbd has older uploads.

When I played in July, the items were present and now they aren't. BL tumblr, website and patreon don't have any updates so I am thinking they are only available to subscribers.

I am referring to items such as the summer produce display, barrels, etc. I don't know if other BL items are having the same issues yet.

Jaxson15

Sep 15, 2020
hey guys, need help. Does anyone know what we have to do if certain creators are no longer making/updating content? Like i'm going through all of my window, door, & arch cc to re-download but creators buffsumm, yumia, daer0n haven't made cc in awhile. Nor, posted about broken windows and doors. Would waiting for a batch fix do the job?

Cora Amber

Sep 23, 2020
SSTS
Dixi.
"It makes me unmotivated," so he just did it for money? lol

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
SSTS Important information 2020-10-10 18:55
Mmmm Hmmm... It is POPCORN time again! Ain't nothin like greasing your lips on junk food while being entertained by all this DRAMA! That announcement Dixi made will sure send a handful of patrons running. If there is anything I hate more than soggy toilet paper, it is having to beg a creator for content I paid for! Smooth move, EXLAX!
Chantia King (gurlsims)
That creator is scraping the bottom of the barrel with that Chic-fil-aaaaay! ADDED!

caponey

Jul 26, 2020
Sims4imagination Update

Added Demi Rose
Cheers Get_Drunk really appreciate all the sim4i content you have uploaded, have you seen the below version of Demi Rose?

Cant find a link to that one anywhere

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
SSTS
Dixi.
Even minus the most obvious Modders (and that's what they are,not creators imo) It really is abt the bottom line,isn't it? I've never paid for CC,and never will, it's ridiculous. When the gaming community as a whole began to coalesce in the 70's It was to bug fix and share,now everything is monetized,regardless of how insignificant. I mean I'm not hating on someone trying to make a buck here and there, but I think it's gotten a little out of hand in the last 10 to 15 yrs. People used to mod solely for the love of improving the gaming experience, I guess I'm just old. (I was playing atari 2600 when it was 1st released )

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
I would not recommend you to go to further patch it added several new bugs to the game that's why codex didn't updated it yet.
problem is the latest versions of nisa's perversions wicked whims devious desires and sim snatchers all need the latest patch

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
SSTS
Dixi.
From what patreon is this?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
complicated. so how to play that game as an adult game? i need to download the game itself . then at least 3 basic abovementioned mods (like nude skin etc) ?
but i dunno what would be a original game file (if that is reuqired) torrent link shows alot of sims...should i choose 1st or 2nd or neither

and are those basic mods bein stored in that meganz, i think i cannot find such directory...and listed links are dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes