Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
OK, I've been researching this on various forums. EA doesn't count, because they've never do anything wrong, is always your CC, even if you tell them some of their stuff, doesn't work also. What I've found out so far, is that there is more to the windows, arches and doors, new post past implementation the meets the eye, and although this may sound unfair, those that have tried to fix these items are not really fixing the whole problem. Sims 4 Studio has been working on a batch fix for a while now and Andrew is being very thorough with it. What I've found out, is that once the batch fix is ready, it will fix only the windows, doors and arches that were using the original EA image method and not the ones that have been "fixed". So basically, what Andrew is saying is that you need the broken ones and not the "fixed" ones. If this is the case, people need to know, both the CC creators and those who are downloading the "fixed" ones.
Yeah, EA can do no wrong... I even got dressed down by a helper on MCCC because I mentioned that doors were broken. She told me that I can't blame EA for bad CC... I told her it was EA's doors I was referring to and not CC doors. (I only have about 6 CC windows. Now I have a bunch more thanks to you lol ) Anyhow, it kind of pissed me off that she instantly got on me for griping about EA's mess. I don't care much for EA fanboys/girls.

Feb 27, 2020
EA's doors don't even route right and you have to build move them to get them to work ALL THE TIME. Ok maybe sometimes lol but that is super annoying. How do CC makers and scriptors defend crap like that? I swear the Sims 4 modding community is toxic as fuck. Here's another ball dropped by EA. The metal channel. There is no lot speaker propx for them only the regular residental setup. I was trying to synch all my metal speakers on lot and this property doesn't exist. EA never wrote one and well why not create my own from other propx definitions but I have NO CLUE how to extract these or even find them in S4S and yeah tutorials? LOL forget it. Most of them talk about extracting the audio files

Reactions: grieralexander
Oct 26, 2018
Yeah, EA can do no wrong... I even got dressed down by a helper on MCCC because I mentioned that doors were broken. She told me that I can't blame EA for bad CC... I told her it was EA's doors I was referring to and not CC doors. (I only have about 6 CC windows. Now I have a bunch more thanks to you lol ) Anyhow, it kind of pissed me off that she instantly got on me for griping about EA's mess. I don't care much for EA fanboys/girls.
I don't even use the mod, due to how rude people get treated there, always assuming, instead of listening. I mean, why do these people have to constantly try to shine someones' %#@ . It is no secret even some of their CC doors and windows are borked, is all over the forums. And let's not get started for those who really play on the many glitches added to the already existing ones.

Reactions: Belondin

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
Lupobianco files uploaded today on MEGA is smaller than the older one, is a lower patreon profile?

Can anyone confirm me this is the lastest level 4 patreon or is an older/low level one? because all files except the animation are smallers than the previous version uploaded on MEGA? I just updated the animation file (109 vs 116Mb) and these animations aren't there (level 2-3-4 files as i say are smaller than the previous uploaded):
Lupo hasn't updated Level 4 this month yet, if you look on his Patreon page. So why it's updated in Mega idk. He did update Level 3 on Oct 8, but it wouldn't have the same file name. Lupo has been known to retire some animations in the past but I don't think that's the case here. Someone just messed up. You can pm Nandes to let her know. She's the one who manages the Mega folder.

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020
codex isnt giving me an update so does anyone have patch 1.67.45.1020?
codex isnt giving me an update so does anyone have patch 1.67.45.1020?
it hasn't come out anywhere yet, except in zlorigin, which still doesn't have crack, to play without needing the zl client, I think they'll only release it along with the next content that will be released by EA, the deal is to be patient !

Reactions: ꧁KymJoh꧂
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes