Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2018
complicated. so how to play that game as an adult game? i need to download the game itself . then at least 3 basic abovementioned mods (like nude skin etc) ?
but i dunno what would be a original game file (if that is reuqired) torrent link shows alot of sims...should i choose 1st or 2nd or neither

and are those basic mods bein stored in that meganz, i think i cannot find such directory...and listed links are dead.
Niether they are both updates only, get the full game with all dlc's from sims.tarac and then all you need is the latest update to bring it, well, up to date.
Latest update =
full game =

Feb 27, 2020
Am I the only one that thinks rabbithole careers, shopping, going to the movies, dining all that dumb shit sucks a bag of dicks? It's like a total lazy cop out in this day and age. Text adventures are for TSR80s and Commodore 64's not the Sims 4 on a gaming PC. I think it's time to add more active careers etc. I mean is this totally impossible? I don't think it is, I just think peeps wanna rush mods anymore to line thier pockets with cash like EA. That's what I think. Turbo careers is ok but it just throws a bunch of interactions our way with no real purpose. And its not been updated in AGES. Imma look into this & keep you guys updated. There's so much going on in the python scripting system and I think anything python is capable of so is Sims 4. The only road blocks are the game engine and what it allows BUT sooo much relies on scripting to run things

Oct 26, 2018
An update on the Window, doors and arches issue. What I've learned so far is that TSR had come-up with a batch fix for these items. However, this fix has not work as intended, since the cut outs extend beyond the items in question and visually have a few glitches. What Andrew has suggested to CC creators and players alike is to hold on to their borked windows, arches and doors, until S4S finally places the batch fix out. I mean, eventually CC creators will get the new cut-out format right, after all, even EA did not get it right on all their items. Yet, it is better to wait and fix all your CC windows, arches and doors at one time and not constantly trying to update your CC with "updated" one that is still glitchy, specially if people are paying for it all over.
Regarding the images in mirrors being missing, I have not had a definite answer yet, whether the mirror tuning needs updating or what is going on. However, I will inform everyone as soon as I have a reliable answer from a reliable source.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
SMH! Don't get me started (again); or I will have to get back on my broomstick and sow chaos throughout munchkin land! I betcha that $35 CC is not even worth a rusty nickle. I guess some people are RICH with plenty of money to BURN!
35$ for download sim...... this man is crazy
WHAT IS THAT PRIVATE PYLE??

Feb 27, 2020
SMH! Don't get me started (again); or I will have to get back on my broomstick and sow chaos throughout munchkin land! I betcha that $35 CC is not even worth a rusty nickle. I guess some people are RICH with plenty of money to BURN!
To quote Ken Foree in Dawn. The only person who could miss is the sucker with the bread to buy it lol

Oct 26, 2018
Working our way through the Infinite EA glitches brought about since Batu and beyond:ROFLMAO:
If you are one of the persons that spend endless hours building and decorating a lot, which with the disappearing decor from rooms issue is a pain by and in itself. There is a mod by twisted mexi to prevent this to a certain point ,which introduces a new cheat called: "protect" and all your hard decorating work should stay in place, you will need his mod: His utility or bug fixes mods are free. Now, you have preserve the beauty and creativity of your new lot and you save it to the library, then you go make a family to play and when you move them in most of your hard work is gone:eek:. Or, when you place the house from the library to play with it, most of your decor is also gone? Do not fret. There is a work around. Make your family or choose your family 1st!, this is the important part. move your family or sim into the empty lot and from the play mode, (not the village or world map) go into the library and place your house. The sims or family need to be in the lot already, then you place the house. OK, now all your decor and furniture, should be where you placed it. Remember to use bb.moveobjects on cheat before you place the lot.:coffee:

Last edited:

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
View attachment 853934
Take a look at EA nice Arch, not CC EA's own. However, they call this an improvement. Also note that this applies to other round or curved features.
Windows and doors have this problem. Some don't even work at all and the wall clips into them. For example that stone arch door in Windenburg won't work right anymore. The arch appears but the door is clipped into the wall.

Reactions: grieralexander
Feb 27, 2020
Update on my hospital career mod. I noticed when I updated to garbage wars my script was depending on another mods script I failed to mention. I fixed that and added some more crap like keeping staff on lot and making everyone else leave. Also shut down the games push to go to work by telling the engine they already are at work, well because they fucking are dumbass lol. Using this snippit

Code:
def make_sim_at_work(sim_info: SimInfo):
    career = sim_info.career_tracker.get_career_by_uid(107230)
    if career is None:
        return False
    if career._at_work:
        return False
    career._at_work = True   
    if career._late_for_work_handle is not None:
        alarms.cancel_alarm(self._late_for_work_handle)
        career._late_for_work_handle = None
    career.resend_career_data()
    career.resend_at_work_info()
    return True
Unfortunately the engine greys out their profile and you cannot focus on them. Soooo dumb. Game thinks they are not on the lot (probably that rabbit hole crap) so I have to figure out how to turn that dumpster fire off.
I'll have a now WORKING update to my mod soon

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020
about the doors and windows, I honestly won't even use their updated alternative, I'll wait for the batch correction of s4s, and maybe some correction from EA, to fix their own in the game, meanwhile, I prefer to remove all windows cc doors, and keeping it, until it can be corrected, there is no use despairing, to put defective things that will not make anyone happy, it is the same thing as wanting badly done, that the person doesn't even try to do something beautiful, garbage presentation, and sometimes the person makes a beautiful edit, you will see the CC, shit! we have to stop accepting garbage, that's why these creators trash, charge these expensive shits and there are those who pay!

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
satterlly
Added... I mentioned on the Yiff-Directory that I will acknowledge new submissions with a "like". Then you will know it has been added to the listing.
Unfortunately the engine greys out their profile and you cannot focus on them. Soooo dumb. Game thinks they are not on the lot (probably that rabbit hole crap) so I have to figure out how to turn that dumpster fire off.
As we say in the world of Linux: "If you break it, you get to keep all the tiny pieces"!

CityLights

Oct 11, 2020
Hi, anyone knows the password for unzipping the Cinerotique archive files on Yiff?
I see some files are in the MEGA, but many are missing.
Thanks!

Reactions: rev22x20
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes