Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2020
fuck this shit i'm OUT! guess who's moving back to the sims 3 until further notice? :ROFLMAO:
Awww shit what happened lol. I play all 3 versions of Sims on rotation. Sims 4 pisses me the fuck OFF on the daily so when I need a break I play either 3 or 2. Lemme know if you need any help & a midget riding a goat

More scripting stuff I figured out today. Not the best method I guess but this bit of code allows me to assign jobs to sims.

Python:
def assign_job(potential_key: int, sim_info: SimInfo):
    sim = sim_info.get_sim_instance()
    if services.current_zone().is_zone_shutting_down:
        return
    try:
        instance_manager = services.get_instance_manager(Types.SITUATION)
        key = resources.get_resource_key(potential_key, Types.SITUATION)
        situation_tuning = instance_manager.get(key)
        if situation_tuning is None:
            ld_notice(sim_info, "Assign Job", "Situation tuning error for {}!".format(sim_info.first_name))
            return
        job_type = situation_tuning
        situation_manager = services.get_zone_situation_manager()
        for situation in situation_manager.get_situations_sim_is_in(sim):
            situation_manager.remove_sim_from_situation(sim, situation.id)      
        job_list = SituationGuestList(invite_only=True)
        sit_info = SituationGuestInfo((sim.id), (job_type.default_job()), (RequestSpawningOption.CANNOT_SPAWN), (BouncerRequestPriority.EVENT_VIP),    expectation_preference=True)
        job_list.add_guest_info(sit_info)  
        situation_manager.create_situation(job_type, job_list, user_facing=False)
    except BaseException as e:
        error_trap(e)
        pass
Not that will help considering you need a specific tuning xml file to get it to work. That is where I had the most trouble... I duplicated the following files in S4S after hours of trying out several:

Code:
situation_Career_Detective_Patrol: Main file you use the key for.
situationJob_Detective_PatrolPlayer
role_Career_Detective_Patrol_Player
Give those unique identities etc. I just made a pathologist using this method. Now I gotta assign him some of necrodogs animations...

comfywit

May 4, 2020
Anyone keep having problems with Basemental Drugs totally bugged? I keep townies asking me for some drugs and i can't even buy them from drug dealers to sell because they basically dont sell them (i can't even buy them from DARK WEB on PC ) or when some others ask me for cocaine then i can't sell them anything because there is no dialog to sell them it (just an example). I only can buy some cannabis from BUILD MODE because drug dealers dont sell me them.

Anyone can read what ppl from basemental patreon is speaking about last update? because basically mod is totally bugged and dead.
This issue I have been having is I get LEs when sims are baked and have the munchies.

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018
does anybody have the tray files for this they are not included on the download on yiff please and thank you

comfywit

May 4, 2020
So today I have an update for you all for RAVASHEEN's early access build/buy cc. I am sharing quite a few as I am not sure when these are public.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that does it for now. If you want any more of their stuff, let me know!

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
Has there been a mods thread similar to this for S3? I want to as well but can't be bothered going that far back in history to look for good mods.
i haven't found anything yet, but i'll update you if i find anything
Awww shit what happened lol.
lack of sim personalities happened :( nah but fr, my mom bought me a really good ass desktop for school (she told me to only use it for school until break but LMAO no i can't :ROFLMAO:) and i was wondering how ts3 would run on it, and it runs REALLY good.... too good..

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020
does anyone already have the new icemunmun dish? vampire themed food? I already looked at Yiff and Mega Folder and it still hasn't been updated!

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
It looks like the Brookheights Open World mod has been updated to beta version 0.3, does anyone have the update?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes