Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2020
Ahhh, I found a link to the first line of bullshit thread...
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-sims-4-mod-collection-k-leoric.8932/post-1675518

You might want to consider it as a "buyer beware" it's almost convincing too... lol. It was more specifically geared toward the adult side, but still a scam.
Peeps like to start big sometimes, I do that too LOL. Get discouraged by how fucking broke Sims 4 is and overwhelmed by the scripting and lack of documentation of what things do and ghost but him throwing that out there with a pateron does stink of money grab. All of what he promised is a huge fucking project, it could be done though, painfully

comfywit

May 4, 2020
Hi everyone, I come bearing gifts. If you would like details and pics for PimpMySims4 or ONI, let me know. :)

PimpMySims4's LGBT Mod version 3.0.7.9
DL:

Midnitetech's Careers (ALL-latest update)
DL:

and lastly, as requested, ONI's food from October.

DL:

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
CC "sellers"(those who lock their contents *forever*) are basically nonsense. Because they don't make one by one when they got orders. They just sell copies of them at the same price. They require money forever with their little twitchy of vertexes. And finally the price! Sometimes they cost more than a DLC. :cautious: At least an ice cream parlor sells one by one on demand.

Aug 1, 2018
REPORT HIS ASS TO EA! (BUT will it do any good or maybe get enough attention for a cease and desist order?) I know I read somewhere that adding "security mechanisms" to CC is definitely against TOS and I imagine it could be worthy of a LAWSUIT! I doubt he is sending out individualized copies but I would be interested to know what this "feature" is... I am short on cash this week... maybe on the next run... I believe he plans to make it public once finished so having security bloat in his mod will definitely make it unattractive to avid simmers.
This is totally true. When Kate was part of EA's team, she actually got Patreon to ban one or two creators for that reason. You can put a "pay barrier" if it's temporary, but what you can't do is to add any security mechanism like it was the Patreon's creation/code.

I'm actually disappointed on Arnie. He seemed like a really cool and down to earth guy. I mean, I can understand he feels bad, BUT, at the end of the day, as Zero (the only content creator who seems to understand how the world works) stated: "This is not YOUR game", this game belongs to EA and mods would be illegal if EA didn't allow them. :rolleyes:

If you don't like that, just don't mod then.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Hi everyone, I come bearing gifts. If you would like details and pics for PimpMySims4 or ONI, let me know. :)

PimpMySims4's LGBT Mod version 3.0.7.9
DL:

Midnitetech's Careers (ALL-latest update)
DL:

and lastly, as requested, ONI's food from October.

DL:
Ravasheen's latest updates from October. (**The Shop Chef Consumables mod was updated 10/15 to include the toddler lunchbox food spawner.)

Is there a better way to share here? Or the mega links in the thread ok?

Million thanks for the updates!!!!!! I would like to know what was added on PimpMySims4's LGBT Mod version 3.0.7.9 (changelog) plz :D

Last edited:

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
Are we really surprised about the security feature that was implemented? Lol, dude is a scammer and I said the whole thing is a scam just for him to get quick bucks. Of course he is worried about leaks because people will then realize the mod isn't worth the money he trying to milk out of us. The gameplay videos I have seen on YT didn't help anything.

Last edited:

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
How ridiculous. I'll never understand why any creator with over two thousand patrons gives a shit about leaking. You have more than enough patrons that are bankrolling your lifestyle that it isn't like leAkErS are stealing income that you need to survive, why the hell does it matter to you? Like at all? And Arnie has more than SIX THOUSAND of them!

There's no excuse for this kind of overly paranoid behavior. All it does is make them look petty and stupid, make leakers more determined to find a way around your silly ass "security measures", and inconvenience your actual patrons; you know, those people who are kind enough to be throwing you money.
It's called greed. I've read some of the "woe is me, somebody leaked my stuff" comments. This guy is cringe worthy,but not the worst of the bunch. The ones who are the worst, are the ones who either never or rarely do public releases,and then cry a river when their stuff leaks to the public. I've read some of the comments these modders make addressing their supporters telling them of the illegality of it all, and I laugh and think does any of the folks "patreonizing" these guys know the rules and regulations pretaining to the distribution of CC ?
Because if they do, these modders just insulted their intelligence, if they're either by omission or straight up lying abt the rules laid down by the owners (EA). Most modders who have their stuff leaked don't say shit,because they know they'll be hypocrites if they start crying abt it. Even if they use countermeasures to stop leaks, I still respect the fact that they didn't complain abt it,which shows they at least have a modicum of self respect for themselves. I think with guys like arnie it's fear, that some of his supporters will leave and just pick up his stuff for free like everybody else. Which means I can't quit my day job.
The people who are doing this full time to support themselves, better pray that EA doesn't change up the way they do things with Sims 5

Last edited:

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
This is the $10 Tier , there is a $12.50 Tier also.

I was checking again Lupobianco n.49 level 4 uploaded on MEGA and i got:

- If you replace older files: Animations+level2+level3+level4 with the newest pack uploaded you loses: 37 animations
- If you replace only level 3 which is suppose the only level that was updated you loses: 5 animations.

So... what kind of level 4 is the newest one uploaded on MEGA? :confused:

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018

I was checking again Lupobianco n.49 level 4 uploaded on MEGA and i got:

- If you replace older files: Animations+level2+level3+level4 with the newest pack uploaded you loses: 37 animations
- If you replace only level 3 which is suppose the only level that was updated you loses: 5 animations.

So... what kind of level 4 is the newest one uploaded on MEGA? :confused:
Atrois is currently offering the 376 Pack for 12.50 pledges on the way to 380 Pack which will be available on 10.00 tier next month. I look at the weight of the file when updating , the current weight of the file is 82mb and i believe the older leak was weighted at 80.8mb. However , sometimes animators either remove or rework animations that affects the weight of the file so if something is off its best to check their changelogs for any info on removed or reworked animations.

Last edited:
Reactions: javelin 93

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Atrois is currently offering the 376 Pack for 12.50 pledges on the way to 380 Pack which will be available on 10.00 tier next month. I look at the weight of the file when updating , the current weight of the file is 82mb and i believe the older leak was weighted at 80.8mb. However , sometimes animators either remove or rework animations that affects the weight of the file so if something is off its best to check their changelogs for any info on removed or reworked animations.

Thanks for the explication, with your Atrois pack 5 animations were added to the total. I wrote about actual Lupobianco n.49 level4 uploaded to MEGA because as i explained i dont know what kind of update is that because you can lose 37 or 5 animations in the best way. You can check yourself replacing animations+level2+level3+level4 older files with the newest one.

By the way im trying to undestand the mod from Lumpo: WooHoo Wellness And Pregnancy Mod Pt 1 and 2 - The WTDs .

On the first part it says if i dont want to use Wohoo Wellness birth control and use the WW birth control system just delete the "RiskAndPregnancy" files from the first part (says: " If your Sims use the "Sex" option from WW, then preferably delete the "RiskAndProtection" folder. My birth control and risk system cannot work with this. " ) AND THEN on PART 2 says i need these files for the WTDs or wont be spread also it says if i use WW Sex-Have Sex ( i use it for cooking... yeah... O_O) i can't use it because the first part (delete the "RiskAndPregnancy") and i only can use Woohoo EA system. So... can i use WW Sex actions with this mod with both parts (i want only use it for the WTDs system on 2nd part) or not?

Can anyone explain me how to use WW and this mod together?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes