Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

comfywit

May 4, 2020
Million thanks for the updates!!!!!! I would like to know what was added on PimpMySims4's LGBT Mod version 3.0.7.9 (changelog) plz :D
Sure! Here is the info (it is long!):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also got Ravasheen's latest:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
NNISM Underwear THAT SPOT! (15.10.2020)

NNISM Underwear THAT SPOT!
Hi guys, it's NNISM here.
Here is my newest cc. I hope you guys like it.
50 swatches for Male only
Thanks and stay safe guys.

Byrnie

Apr 13, 2018
REPORT HIS ASS TO EA! (BUT will it do any good or maybe get enough attention for a cease and desist order?) I know I read somewhere that adding "security mechanisms" to CC is definitely against TOS and I imagine it could be worthy of a LAWSUIT! I doubt he is sending out individualized copies but I would be interested to know what this "feature" is... I am short on cash this week... maybe on the next run... I believe he plans to make it public once finished so having security bloat in his mod will definitely make it unattractive to avid simmers.
My guess is that his "security" mechanism is requiring patreon donors to log into discord and require an extra step to get the download or something like that. If he actually created a method of security to protect a mod then he would be protecting it from EA (the owner of his content) as well. Not to mention, having enough time to develop something like that would only add more weight to our claims that what he's promising is pure bullshit lol. "Oh in between my work on fixing the worlds most broken game, I had a little time to do some more development" really, this is going to flop. Simmers are so desperate for a working game (no offense meant, as I'm one of them) that they want this to be all it's hyped up to be and are so disillusioned by the "Guru's"(EA must have meant the Hindu definition of spiritual guide and not the assumed "expert" meaning).

After reading some of the responses to the youtube videos there is going to be one hell of a hangover....wonder if EA is funding this guy, if he really exists or if he's made up to take they heat off them for a while.....hmm.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
After reading some of the responses to the youtube videos there is going to be one hell of a hangover....wonder if EA is funding this guy, if he really exists or if he's made up to take they heat off them for a while.....hmm.
I can say that I have lots of experience with YouTube. Arnie is using the 'oldest trick in the book' and that is CLICK BAIT. If you look at his YIFF page, you will see he announced several projects which he has not delivered on... as an example, the 'DARK MODE' project sits on the backburner collecting dust as well as other things which have not seen the light of day. There are plenty of modders out there who work harder than he does and follow through on their commitments. If he really wants to make this 'open world' work, then he needs to figure out how to make NEW worlds instead of editing hidden bonus maps. I should not be FORCED to sign up for Discord or any other service to beg for CC. THAT IS TOTAL BS!

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019

Tried to download the new Atrois file and got this. This is a first for me considering i download a lot of content from the Mega folder monthly.

Byrnie

Apr 13, 2018

Tried to download the new Atrois file and got this. This is a first for me considering i download a lot of content from the Mega folder monthly.
You only get 2gb of transfer a month. You can increase it by downloading the mobile app, they give you a code or something. Or you can use a vpn and trick it.
Or go to yiff party. Here is the link from there, I think...

Byrnie

Apr 13, 2018
I can say that I have lots of experience with YouTube. Arnie is using the 'oldest trick in the book' and that is CLICK BAIT. If you look at his YIFF page, you will see he announced several projects which he has not delivered on... as an example, the 'DARK MODE' project sits on the backburner collecting dust as well as other things which have not seen the light of day. There are plenty of modders out there who work harder than he does and follow through on their commitments. If he really wants to make this 'open world' work, then he needs to figure out how to make NEW worlds instead of editing hidden bonus maps. I should not be FORCED to sign up for Discord or any other service to beg for CC. THAT IS TOTAL BS!
Just tell him you have a you tube channel and would love to do a review lol.

Feb 27, 2020
With my hospital script you will be able to now run hospitals/clinics on residental lots. In fact you could have a clinic in a fuckin mall (retail venue) with a doctor, nurse and receptionist sitting on their fat asses waiting for patients or midgets whatever the fuck. Runs on any venue. Gotta get the bugs worked out first and maybe get that stupid treadmill to work. Also wanna get "Transfer Patient Case" to work as well then everything will work just like the career lots. Not sure on career levels though. I probably would have to write something for that...

Also as an optional feature gonna put in doctor visits for sims that are sick for those that have Private Practice installed overriding his rabbit hole visit with a live action one. You go visit a damn doctor and get an examination like the game SHOULD do. Fuck rabbit holes man

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Just tell him you have a you tube channel and would love to do a review lol.
I would end up ripping that MOD a new sphincter... In ACRIMONY-VISION 3D! Believe me, he does not want some sanctimonious nitwit like myself reviewing his SCAM-ware! There are plenty of other TUBERS who specialize in TS4 who will not kiss his posterior and provide an honest assessment!

Last edited:

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020
Hi everyone, I come bearing gifts. If you would like details and pics for PimpMySims4 or ONI, let me know. :)

PimpMySims4's LGBT Mod version 3.0.7.9
DL:

Midnitetech's Careers (ALL-latest update)
DL:

and lastly, as requested, ONI's food from October.

DL:
Hi everyone, I come bearing gifts. If you would like details and pics for PimpMySims4 or ONI, let me know. :)

PimpMySims4's LGBT Mod version 3.0.7.9
DL:

Midnitetech's Careers (ALL-latest update)
DL:

and lastly, as requested, ONI's food from October.

DL:
i would like the photos of the food please

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
You only get 2gb of transfer a month. You can increase it by downloading the mobile app, they give you a code or something. Or you can use a vpn and trick it.
Or go to yiff party. Here is the link from there, I think...
Thank you I never noticed

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020
please does anyone have this package of clothes with the poses of AggressiveKitty? Yiff doesn’t have only images, and there’s no mega folder!

• Wow
Reactions: MatomiB
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes