Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

renarena

Jul 2, 2018
Hey Everyone! I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything from ooOLala? I know he's off and on but wondering if he has anything new out,Thanks!

Feb 27, 2020
I can't believe I'm still getting this fucking error. Everytime I think I have it squashed it shows back up again. I've had this cocksucker since Eco. Some days I never see it and others I get four popups in a row

Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.objectInHouseholdInventoryPickerInteraction_Freelancer_Maker_Send_For_Approval_sofa'> (TypeError: 'ObjectList' object is not iterable)

The game is a broken piece of shit is all I know

I found the tuning files for these errors and extracted them out of the game, saved and going to put them in the overrides folder and see what that does. I sure wish there was a program that could search inside package files for particular xml text. The hunt would be over at that point. Imma look for something but in the meantime hopefully this shuts the game up about it

Last edited:

SimGloUp

Jul 29, 2020
they have all been used is the problem :( if anybody can generate some new ones that would be cool

SimGloUp

Jul 29, 2020
guys none of the codes works for me

Feb 27, 2020
Well it looks like I was able to shut MC the fuck up about that Freelancer career error on funiture for now by emptying those tuning files, which breaks the already broken Freelancer career. Not like I use it. Also situations are broken as shit which hugely explains why sims stand around for hours doing nothing. The fixes out there are shortening the cooldowns for interactions but they do not tackle the real problem. Every NPC sim is put in a situation which has NO WAY to reset on an individual basis. None that work so far. Nor does pulling them out of a situation work. You have to reset situations globally then they can be pushed to do other things. That breaks events, careers running, holidays running currently etc. Not a solution. Sometime I'm going to try some fixes on that and see if I can come up with a better solution to get sims to respond better. Like write an actual stop simulation per sim script. Lag is still there but MUCH better with the attached file. It priotitizes player sims to respond and unclogs the pipeline far better than any of the other simulation lag fixes. TURBO's fix helps too but the timeout deal SrslySims made only patches the problem for those players who only use the default clock settings. I set mine way slower. It helps when you set it down to 8 milliseconds but not much. And again since the ball was dropped off a 1000 story building by EA on practically everything this game runs with, the only real solution is to write better code... I'll keep you posted

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I still haven't done the latest update yet. All these posts about it hasn't made me comfortable with that update. Is it something I have to do? I don't want my saved games messed up.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Well it looks like I was able to shut MC the fuck up about that Freelancer career error on funiture for now by emptying those tuning files, which breaks the already broken Freelancer career. Not like I use it. Also situations are broken as shit which hugely explains why sims stand around for hours doing nothing. The fixes out there are shortening the cooldowns for interactions but they do not tackle the real problem. Every NPC sim is put in a situation which has NO WAY to reset on an individual basis. None that work so far. Nor does pulling them out of a situation work. You have to reset situations globally then they can be pushed to do other things. That breaks events, careers running, holidays running currently etc. Not a solution. Sometime I'm going to try some fixes on that and see if I can come up with a better solution to get sims to respond better. Like write an actual stop simulation per sim script. Lag is still there but MUCH better with the attached file. It priotitizes player sims to respond and unclogs the pipeline far better than any of the other simulation lag fixes. TURBO's fix helps too but the timeout deal SrslySims made only patches the problem for those players who only use the default clock settings. I set mine way slower. It helps when you set it down to 8 milliseconds but not much. And again since the ball was dropped off a 1000 story building by EA on practically everything this game runs with, the only real solution is to write better code... I'll keep you posted
I'm hoping this works. I have yet to find a sim smother that actually did anything at all. Most claim to make a huge difference, but from my experience, like you said, they never manage to get to the root problem. I have to say, I'm getting tired of the game dropping the que, and sims just sitting there nodding forever not doing anything. Resetting an individual sometimes helps, but then I have to quick re-enter all the commands, and hope the game doesn't drop them again. Not to mention I'm getting annoyed with sims woohooing and getting stuck in bed amongst other places. Obviously EA does the least possible work for the highest possible profit. A$$holes... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes