Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2020
Ok folks, I'm releasing the script mod now as is with a warning NOT to use this on the career lots with the intention of it NOT breaking it. I haven't tested it on the medical career lot yet. It's geared to work on all editable lots. What I might end up doing next version is adding a lot trait. If you are in the middle of a save on the medical career lot do not install this and run that save. It will break. It wont mess up your save and it wont make it not load but you won't be able to complete tasks without cheating. That sort of break. I'm still thinking out how to seperate the career side of things from the off career lot. This right now is geared to run a hospital on a residental lot. Treadmill is still unavailable. And to admit a patient you have to either play on a medical lot and use Pie Menu > Hospital Options > Quick Examination or on any other lot Hospital Command Center > Assign Patient > pick a sim you want as a patient. THEN quick examination as above. What I do right now since I have a coffee shop in my hospital is run it as a at home cafe, hire a barista and open. Peeps show up sick sometimes because of Private Practice so I make them a patient and RP that shit. They are also way less likely to leave the lot is you use that method. In fact they will hang out all fuckin day till you get off your ass and cure them lol. I'll try to figure out how to make more of those options automatic with a zone director tuning file inside a lot trait. Theres simple instructions on the splash notification how to use it etc and you can DM me here or my email I put in the mod if you have Q. If your computer blows up and you fall into a sinkhole full of lava, it's not my fault lmao

Oh I forgot to add, playing as a patient does not work automatically. This mod depends heavily on ControlAnySim so you have to teleport or summon, whatever works best for you some doctors to the lot. Game is slow as dog shit on autonomy so you might just play the doc side and cure your sim. Again I need a zone director set up for any lot I want to play as medical. If you use the medical lot for your build it only spawns patients. No staff. You have to spawn them in with teleport. If you visit residental hospitals you have to do everything you normally do visiting sims at home. Knock on the fuckin door haha. I'll see if I can fix that too. Probably a buff on every sim that spawns always welcome etc. Or has the house key. Also there is a debug I forgot to mention. Shift click anywhere for options to reset situations. This cancels out all career events, work events, holidays, club gatherings and NPC jobs your sim or any sim has. Reset sim does this to the sim inc resetting them. Its a better reset because it clears up alot of the lag when you do either of these. Delete sim and the picker pops up is at your own risk because this PERM deletes a sim on or off lot. Delete household inventory doesnt work unless you are on your home lot. It sucks I know. Sim inventory delete does work for world sims and on lot sims. It has a picker too so you can go thru all sims and wipe out that plague inventory full of cubes, clay and other garbage EA throws at us. Find sim does the same as LittleMsSams. Reload hospital script reloads the entire mod. If you edit the script while the game is running you use that to update your changes. I think that about covers it.

Last edited:

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I just realized that most, if not all of the Sims4Imagination sims are made with a cracked game... geez.... CODEX to be specific. But those of you who download them probably already know this. Go figure.
How can you tell?
Easy... When you open the sim up in your library the creator's name is CODEX. Dead giveaway. I just find it ironic that someone locking sims behind a paywall is using a cracked game to create them.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
best place to find all the recent WW animations?
It depends, the MEGA foldier in the first post of this thread is somewhat well mainted and updated. But sometimes you would get last updates here in the latest posts or going to yiff party link (if avaible) of that creator, just google that creator name and the word yiff party, for example "Azmodan22 yiff party" his last realease was on 10-16-2020, but file in not avaible for now in Yiff.

revolutionz

Oct 12, 2019
I just realized that most, if not all of the Sims4Imagination sims are made with a cracked game... geez.... CODEX to be specific. But those of you who download them probably already know this. Go figure.

Easy... When you open the sim up in your library the creator's name is CODEX. Dead giveaway. I just find it ironic that someone locking sims behind a paywall is using a cracked game to create them.
THIS IS BUSINEZZZ XDDD

Reactions: Wylia and Guile19

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
new expansion trailer.

Not gonna lie, I was delighted throughout this entire trailer and I'm very excited for this pack. But GODDAMN, I can't believe EA didn't take the chance to introduce an official hotels and resorts system into the game to accompany a pack release featuring a snowy mountain town of all things. It would have been perfect! Damn it you guys, this was the perfect time!

cry big head baby.gif

idk maybe there's more information to be released, this is just a trailer after all :unsure:

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Not gonna lie, I was delighted
And I thought they were gonna add "taun-tauns" to their snow scene and expand the Star Wars dumpster fire! What this game REALLY NEEDS is the ability for people to make their OWN WORLDS then the modding community can flourish. Modders will be able to do whatever they like when they have to ability to build on unlimited sized lots. So much of TS4 is still incomplete and I speculate it will be that way long after TS5 comes out. SMH

Sep 7, 2018
The funny part is you can easily change the name on the CODEX thing to whatever you want. Guess that's even too much work. :ROFLMAO:

Erm... in response to the Patreon folks using cracked games. Did the quoting system change or is it just me? :FacePalm::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MatomiB
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes