Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2020
you should be able to find a decent pyc decompiler.
I use the one that comes with python right now obviously but some mods are encrypted aka Python Source Code Obfuscators. They decompile blank with errors. I gather because of encryption. I still want to know if I can reverse the process and decrypt such files. If not oh well... So yeah again, anyone that knows about this or if anything exists, lemme know.

Google Python Source Code Obfuscators for more information.

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
Speaking of Bank42n, does anyone know if it's possible to use his underwear, and shit, with bulge on females?

I'd really like to use them on this female Sim that I have. And I can't.

I've already, simply, gone to Sim Studio, and edited the package. When I edited it to be used on female Sims, as well, the underwear + bulge worked, but, then, a part of my Sim's stomach got transparent - missing. When I edited it to be on the female category of clothes, the bulge just didn't work.

So, yeah, is it possible? Or Bank would have to do something, and allow that?

Jan 29, 2019
I'm trying to re-create the loveliest custom Sim I've ever seen and just need the hair. Does anyone recognize it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update: Eureka! I had a feeling this was by Wings and it is. If anyone else is looking here's the DL link:

Last edited:

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
Speaking of Bank42n, does anyone know if it's possible to use his underwear, and shit, with bulge on females?

I've already, simply, gone to Sim Studio, and edited the package. When I edited it to be used on female Sims, as well, the underwear + bulge worked, but, then, a part of my Sim's stomach got transparent - missing. When I edited it to be on the female category of clothes, the bulge just didn't work.

I'm sure he makes his stuff specifically for his custom nude or clothing tops. If you have some experience in Blender, you can soft manipulate the mesh to fit better for females. If you want it perfect then he would have to model it specifically for females.

Feb 27, 2020
Ok Hospital Command Center update here. With a few fixes. Dialogue titles show up correctly, you can pick more than one sim on some features & you can now assign a Barista manually on lot, can be anyone. Basically the Barista assignment is a hint toward my upcoming Active Careers mod that will make ANY rabbithole careers into active ones, even those already created custom ones and allow you to assign the working lot etc... The other ideas I have worked out in my head are bringing back bosses from Sims 3. You will have bosses again AND playing as a boss gives you management controls. Hire & fire.

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
I'm sure he makes his stuff specifically for his custom nude or clothing tops
Hm... I mean, I don't use his custom nude, nor clothing tops, though, but the underwear did seem to work on my male Sims!?

It is working on my game. It just doesn't work on my female Sim (of course).

If you have some experience in Blender
I don't lol. But I can try to do something about it there...

lamantram0ri

Jul 12, 2020
I'm trying to re-create the loveliest custom Sim I've ever seen and just need the hair. Does anyone recognize it?

Update: Eureka! I had a feeling this was by Wings and it is. If anyone else is looking here's the DL link:
I agree. NorthernSiberiaWinds creates really unique and pretty sims, I wish they would share them publicly lol. They only share them privately on Patreon.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018

f226dcc33fd3e2ea7f0b11e4a88ec8ed[1].gif

herbertofury

Jul 15, 2019

Would You possibly be so kind to share your remade sim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes