Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bergdorfsims

Oct 23, 2020
Thank you for the appreciation ❤ message me on Tumblr or instagram if you have suggestions for more sims

So in case anyone wanted some fairly lovely celebrity/celebrity inspired sims for free, I can point you toward these creators:

m

Reactions: MatomiB

bergdorfsims

Oct 23, 2020
OMG Thank you so much. The Dua Lipa from berg is even better than the one I had which is amazing. Also, I cant believe I found a Selena Quintanilla. Newcrest and Del Sol Valley about to be LIT in my save :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I am glad you liked her ❤ Feel free to message me on Tumblr or instagram anytime for celebrity sims

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Sharing is fun and supporting those Devs you appreciate is fun, too.

Let's keep in mind that this is a pirate site, but also an opportunity to gain new fans. We're a "friendly" site in that way.

Along those lines, everyone here has a shared responsibility to get along and stay on-topic. Just a simple reminder of the Rules.

naughtygirlgee

Feb 26, 2020
can someone upload the wicked whims compatibility version of lumpinou's woohoo wellness mod please?

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020
hi, sorry, yesterday i think i was sleepy, i don't know if i looked rude when asking, but whoever has the new things from Mila Smith and can update please, also whoever has the food from Brazen Lotus, if only the new food I would love to, but if you have all of them, please share them. I would like to thank you very much in advance!

comfywit

May 4, 2020
can someone upload the wicked whims compatibility version of lumpinou's woohoo wellness mod please?
Here you go!

For preg teens mods:
For no preg teens mods:
Wonderful Whims compatible version:
Optional fake names for WTD:
Optional fix paternity and Wicked Whims compatible version:

If you need the blah blah from the post let me know and I can format a comment for it.

Feb 27, 2020
After working on a solution to disabled sim icons, a bug btw. I have found that it's rabbit holes that cause it. Sims being in a rabbit hole at any time is the same as being off lot, as in not instanced which keeps you from using inventory and focusing on them. so the solution is to either keep sims from going into rabbit holes in the first place, something I want but will take a huge amount of code replacing all of the rabbit holes with live action shit OR writing a proper reset on rabbit hole events. Something lacking in the game which is why since day one peeps been having that random issue with disabled sims. I get it once and a while when telporting them on lot. They also teleport invisible. They are there but the selectable object never gets created. That I got fixed. Destroy the object and respawn. But the rabbit hole garbage I have yet to track down. Lol and asking anyone for help, aint nobody gonna know this shit

SimGloUp

Jul 29, 2020
To any admin I can only reply and not post a comment can someone fix this plz!!!! PLZ tag a admin if you see this thank you!!

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
After working on a solution to disabled sim icons, a bug btw. I have found that it's rabbit holes that cause it. Sims being in a rabbit hole at any time is the same as being off lot, as in not instanced which keeps you from using inventory and focusing on them. so the solution is to either keep sims from going into rabbit holes in the first place, something I want but will take a huge amount of code replacing all of the rabbit holes with live action shit OR writing a proper reset on rabbit hole events. Something lacking in the game which is why since day one peeps been having that random issue with disabled sims. I get it once and a while when telporting them on lot. They also teleport invisible. They are there but the selectable object never gets created. That I got fixed. Destroy the object and respawn. But the rabbit hole garbage I have yet to track down. Lol and asking anyone for help, aint nobody gonna know this shit
CmarNYC over at mod the sims may know. She's a great modder responsible in part for S4SE, amongst other mods. Been around as long as I can remember. Heavily into Sims 3 as well.

Feb 27, 2020
CmarNYC over at mod the sims may know. She's a great modder responsible in part for S4SE, amongst other mods. Been around as long as I can remember. Heavily into Sims 3 as well.
Yeah might. Thanks for the suggestion. I've asked and asked for help at both MTS and S4S but no one offers any help so I no longer ask. I assumed they just didn't know lol. However I figured it out.

My solution to not only disabled icons but asking to go to work, being late for work, being AT work and disabled etc etc. All of that shit clears out now with these two defs. I'll post an update to the hospital script shortly

Also now that I'm thinking about it, something else I added to this mod, this goes back to MTS and the more sims in group mod I mentioned hunting down a solution to traveling with more than 8 sims. Right now in my script you can group up to 25 sims but travel is still set to 8. Until I find a solution in script the way I do it is using my new mass teleport feature. You can teleport up to 20 sims at a time to a location, which is a decent workaround

Python:
def end_career_session(sim_info: SimInfo):
    career = sim_info.career_tracker.get_career_by_uid(ld_jobs.get_career(sim_info))
    career._clear_career_alarms()
    career._current_work_start = None
    career._current_work_end = None
    career._current_work_duration = None
    career._at_work = False
    career._rabbit_hole_id = None
    career._career_session_extended = False
    career._taking_day_off_reason = CareerTimeOffReason.NO_TIME_OFF
    career._pto_taken = 0
    career._clear_current_gig()
    career.resend_at_work_info()

def activate_sim_icon(sim_info: SimInfo):
    rabbit_hole = services.get_rabbit_hole_service()
    if rabbit_hole.is_in_rabbit_hole(sim_info.sim_id):
        rid = rabbit_hole.get_head_rabbit_hole_id(sim_info.sim_id)
        rabbit_hole.remove_sim_from_rabbit_hole(sim_info.sim_id, rid)
    career = sim_info.career_tracker.get_career_by_uid(ld_jobs.get_career(sim_info))
    if career is None:
        return False
    if career._at_work:
        try:
            SelectionGroupService \
                .get(services.active_household_id()) \
                .remove_sim(sim_info)  
        except BaseException as e:
            error_trap(e)
            pass
        try:  
            end_career_session(sim_info)
        except:
            ld_notice(sim_info, "Work Details", "{} does not need to end work shift!".format(sim_info.first_name))
            pass      
        try:
            SelectionGroupService \
                .get(services.active_household_id()) \
                .make_sim_selectable(sim_info)      
        except BaseException as e:
            error_trap(e)
            pass
        return True
    return False

Last edited:

lukyan

Sep 10, 2018
Anyone able to play the game? Mine keeps saying origin servers temporarily down and i cannot play it offline either cause its asks me for activation code ☹

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes