Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lukyan

Sep 10, 2018
Same at me and it's won't let me play, keeps asking me for the product key but its f...g digital copy so i have no f...g key

Jan 29, 2019
I was met with such nice responses on my last sim upload that I wanted to share another. He's a 180 from the last, but I noticed that male sims are totally lacking and I have a diverse brood of characters in mind. I present, Basile De La Cour. He's a Regency era vampire/demon complete with horns and a tail (so fun!). I was inspired by Dante of Devil May Cry and Interview with The Vampire. Maybe someone else needs a tortured, broody, romantic soul like Basile to terrorize their sim world! 'Tis the season! And hey, if vampires aren't your thing, he's divine in human form too. No tail, but a lot less complicated... ;)

BasileDeLaCour_gallery.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DL:

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Had a scare today, quitting TS4 led Origin to open up and say it can't connect or something and I lost all my games. Restarted and nothing was there, no points, no games, nothing. Went online to find out it was a problem for everyone.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Same here... I added SW Squadrons today to my list while at work... when I got home, says my account had no games... almost freaked out. Went online and also noticed I wasn't the only one. So, going into Offline Mode, restarting Origin, your older list will still be there. Nothing new will be there and I don't think you'll be able to install anything that wasn't originally installed.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Is anyone else that uses the CinErotique files from their Yiff page having trouble with said files??

Whenever I download something, when I open the game it throws an error and it won't let me open it. Like one of their files is corrupted.

Reactions: vanillacherries
Feb 27, 2020
Have any of you tried this?

I kind of wonder what it's all about and how it works & would love to create an online world with a few cool folks but idk. I don't know shit about it lmao

Also does it work with pirated Sims? I mean sure I can mklink to that folder they say must be in etc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ObscurelyYoursTruly
Jan 29, 2019
Have any of you tried this?

I kind of wonder what it's all about and how it works & would love to create an online world with a few cool folks but idk. I don't know shit about it lmao

Also does it work with pirated Sims? I mean sure I can mklink to that folder they say must be in etc.
I ran up on that a few months ago and wondered the same thing. According to , yes it works for pirated Sims.

In all my years of simming, I'd only ever heard one other mention of the program. It was suggested as a way to sync your save game across different devices (cross-platform) so you could pick up and play the same save no matter where you are or what device you have. I like the flexibility it boasts and that you can play with others, but I'm curious to hear some actual personal reviews. So far, I see lots of complaints about it not working on the current Sims 4 version than anything. Looks like you import your save and match up your expansion packs (and mods?) with your buddies for compatibility.

Feb 27, 2020
I like the flexibility it boasts and that you can play with others
That's the main thing I'm looking at. The CC will be a pain to synch haha. Some of us have tons of that shit. I got mine down to a manageable 10 gig rite now but still to download that much takes a while. I figure if I can talk a few peeps into getting together and testing it I might give it a shot. Might be best to launch first with no CC as a test run and see how it plays

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
Are updates on yiff supposed to take more than like an hour? There are two pages I have open that have been updating since like 3 AM and they're still displaying this message

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 7.37.27 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes