Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
Yeah spankz12 takes great pleasure in sticking it to the patreons lol. And I enjoy seeing that. Fuck those greedy cunts & thanks to all those who contribute. I've gotten a good deal of cool stuff off there that I am too lazy to make myself. We are all pirates here no need to hide the fact ARR and a parrot on mah shoulder. Feed that bitch a cracker

Speaking of which, all you damn pirates TALLY HO and COME FORTH with a better decompiler. One that CRACKS encrypted pyc files. Idk if I'll ever throw that shit on my plate its a huge undertaking but I know somewhere out there someone has. For ANY type of python code this will work. I've been searching high and lo and to no avail. Probably something not all that public... You will be hailed as PIRATE BOSS lvl 100 bearing such gifts and have my eternal gratitude. Oh and I'll make you shit. More shit and share secrets and stuff. Tons of midgets too
Every modder who uses TS4 code and then sells or gets "donations " for that content, are pirates.

arkayus

Oct 11, 2020
Does anyone happen to have sims4imagination Jessica Henwick sim still? The download link in their blogspot no longer works.

Simonino

Sep 24, 2020
Hi, does anyone have SimmieV patreon stuff? I was looking for his skimpy underwear like his , but I've got any luck, or, more likely, I don't know how to properly look for them.

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
hello lovelies:) does anyone have an archive of the k-505 terrain mod? k-hippies site is down, and I can't find any links anywhere:(

Feb 27, 2020
K-Hippie textures if anyone wants them. Might wanna grab it and throw it on Yiff or whereever because I will eventually delete this off my Mega

Also below is all I have in this archive

Reactions: ObscurelyYoursTruly

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
hello lovelies:) does anyone have an archive of the k-505 terrain mod? k-hippies site is down, and I can't find any links anywhere:(
K-Hippie's site works fine for me...

**Edit**

You are referring to site, right?

Jan 29, 2019
Absolutely! I'll try to finish her up today and post it.
Let's just call her a fraternal twin of the NorthernSiberiaWinds sim I adore so much, but cannot have. She's not perfect, but she's as close as I can get. I hope those of you that requested her enjoy. I had so much fun creating her!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DL:

bergdorfsims

Oct 23, 2020
Would someone be willing to update pl@tinumluxsims, SimmerK@te, and b3rgdorfsims on yiff soon? All three pages have a lot of posts missing. Also I want to see what this patreon post from b3rgdorfsims says so I can laugh

View attachment 869676

LOL
Hey everyone ❤ Me and Platinum are thrilled that you are fans of our content. We only share Patreon content with those who pay for them however we also share plenty of free cc so you can download them. I understand the frustration with paid content for a game. We work on them a lot and appreciate those who choose to support. Sending you all lots of love ❤

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes