Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harglblah

Apr 1, 2019
Any of yall have this? I looked at yiff.party but its not there and its required for a specific house dl

Oct 26, 2018
I would have been happy if EA decided to fix the damned game. But no, they opted to break more of it.. geezzz. Every time they release something, they break something that wasn't broken before. Truly amazing I tell ya....
My sentiments exactly, besides recycling and copying things that the modding community already has given us. The newer stuff being snow depth, which should have been fixed for Seasons. The only really new stuff being the winter sports, which may be very limited and the hot spring, which is basically an odd size existing hot tub.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
And this new expansion hun? Will they fix the crappy snow that looks like popcorn and add depth or am I too innocent to dream?:Kappa:
View attachment 865358
Ah, yes. Vacation worlds. 1 pack at a time...
I am not excited for this at all. Hardly ANY Sims 4 pack excites me anymore. The last 3 that have entertained me the most is Seasons, Discover University and Vampires (I love vampires, okay? I won't be judged).

The Sims 2 Bon Voyage with 3 fully fledged vacation worlds at the same time? The Sims 3 with, again, 3 amazing vacation worlds at the same time in the same expansion? The Sims 4 could never.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2020
Oh man this is so strange. I made Halloween a holiday right and it just started in my game today so yeah I was testing out some of the stuff I scripted to make sure it didn't break the holiday event, playing for a few hours then all the sudden my radio stations all switched on me. Normally it plays classic rock all thru the hospital lot but it switched to black metal lmao ALL of the speakers. I have a bunch of BM tracks in one of the folders and I even labeled it BM thru tuning files etc. I did that a long ass time ago. Imma look thru my code and run the game more to see if it happens again. I looked at the pie menu to start switching em back and the options are different like maybe a station ghosted on me idk. Looks like they are all there though... Now I'm waiting for fire breathing goats to show up with midgets riding on their backs but that's too cool of a bug to happen... This one wasn't too shabby. Gave me that Halloween vibe and shit

BTW here's my Halloween Party build, well a room anyways if you want it lemme know and I'll up it here. It's nothing spectacular lol

Last edited:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I don't know, for me this pack seems like it's adding a lot, i remember playing sims 1 in snowy area vacations and my sims riding on a snowboard.
Also there will be some personalities stuff like from Slice of life mod etc.

A question tho, i decided to play again a little with strip clubs, but i have star wars sims like for example Kylo Ren getting private lap dances and janitors not doing stuff they need. :D

Do you guys play with strip clubs still or you have forgotten about it?

• Haha
Reactions: DarkDream34

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
what is yiff? and where can i find it? thanks!
is a site, where people (can) share Patreon stuff on "for free," basically.

spankz12 created this TS4 Yiff.Party Directory

So, you don't have to, actually, go to to try to find The Sims 4 stuff, or whatever. He, pretty much, gathered all of them on this Directory, though.

wiseiam

Oct 21, 2020
is a site, where people (can) share Patreon stuff on "for free," basically.

spankz12 created this TS4 Yiff.Party Directory

So, you don't have to, actually, go to to try to find The Sims 4 stuff, or whatever. He, pretty much, gathered all of them on this Directory, though.
that is soooo awesome. many thanks for the help!!!

Feb 27, 2020
Yeah spankz12 takes great pleasure in sticking it to the patreons lol. And I enjoy seeing that. Fuck those greedy cunts & thanks to all those who contribute. I've gotten a good deal of cool stuff off there that I am too lazy to make myself. We are all pirates here no need to hide the fact ARR and a parrot on mah shoulder. Feed that bitch a cracker

Speaking of which, all you damn pirates TALLY HO and COME FORTH with a better decompiler. One that CRACKS encrypted pyc files. Idk if I'll ever throw that shit on my plate its a huge undertaking but I know somewhere out there someone has. For ANY type of python code this will work. I've been searching high and lo and to no avail. Probably something not all that public... You will be hailed as PIRATE BOSS lvl 100 bearing such gifts and have my eternal gratitude. Oh and I'll make you shit. More shit and share secrets and stuff. Tons of midgets too

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
COME FORTH with a better decompiler. One that CRACKS encrypted pyc files.
Ugh... HELLO... McFLY! Python is Free and Open Sourced software. If you are a Linux geek, you should be able to find a decent pyc decompiler. I found a handful of them using a simple google search. BTW, I do not enjoy 'sticking it to anyone' I just compiled a list based on community contributions plus a handful of my own HE HE.
Understretch Imagination - TS3 and TS4 vehicles
The road to HELL is paved with all of these TS4 cars we can never drive <sigh>. Thanks for the share as always!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes