Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

danicos

May 7, 2018
so kinky whims will now work with the patreon version.. That would be good.. NisaK's auto does not work as well as CN's does. Sometimes last exceptions. I don't ever see that with Kinky whims. I assume she is using the same or similar style of doing it, but does not seem to be as solid as his.

EDIT>>One of the turn offs for me with Wicked perversions was the having to watch closely as to what type of sex the client was asking for and then pick a place and the right type. If she can get that working better It would make her mod more appealing to me.. I am a lazy clicker, and I don't always think to see what type sex they wanted.
I'm using patreon WW, the new nisa WP, and the new kinky ones without any problems. But ColonolNutty rewrote his mods and its still pretty basic. Also the "auto" new feature from Nisa is kinda useless for now cause one still does have to monitor the phonecalls and answer it, or verify the "pickup" if its using the slutty mode...

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
I'm using patreon WW, the new nisa WP, and the new kinky ones without any problems. But ColonolNutty rewrote his mods and its still pretty basic. Also the "auto" new feature from Nisa is kinda useless for now cause one still does have to monitor the phonecalls and answer it, or verify the "pickup" if its using the slutty mode...
The phone calls are to setup the date. Once your trick arrives, or you go to their lot... the auto "feature" will kick in, so you don't have to greet and go through the wicked menus.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
hi, i have a question what is the difference between, azmodan gold rough or azmodan gold normal also azmodan animations platinium ? can i have them all in my game ? or make a choice ? thanks a lot for your help (sorry for my bad english)
You can have all of it.
Not quite. From the Discord:

Azmodan22: he has 4 types of packages: Gold Normal, Platinum Normal, Gold Rough, Platinum Rough. You can only grab one type of Gold and Platinum. You can't pick all these four, but you can mix a Gold with a Platinum Rough, or viceversa (ex.: it's fine having Gold Rough and Platinum Normal, as well as Gold Rough and Platinum Rough, but it's not fine having Gold Rough AND Gold Normal).

danicos

May 7, 2018
Not quite. From the Discord:

Azmodan22: he has 4 types of packages: Gold Normal, Platinum Normal, Gold Rough, Platinum Rough. You can only grab one type of Gold and Platinum. You can't pick all these four, but you can mix a Gold with a Platinum Rough, or viceversa (ex.: it's fine having Gold Rough and Platinum Normal, as well as Gold Rough and Platinum Rough, but it's not fine having Gold Rough AND Gold Normal).
Thought he/she asked about those specific animations. Those do not conflict i think.

danicos

May 7, 2018
The phone calls are to setup the date. Once your trick arrives, or you go to their lot... the auto "feature" will kick in, so you don't have to greet and go through the wicked menus.
What i meant is , the auto feature doesn't exactly help since there's still manual work involved. If u played oniki's kinky world mod for sims3, the prostitution part can be full auto for both active and inactive sims. And im only refering to the sims3 as an example, not comparing the 2 (god forbid).

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
What i meant is , the auto feature doesn't exactly help since there's still manual work involved. If u played oniki's kinky world mod for sims3, the prostitution part can be full auto for both active and inactive sims. And im only refering to the sims3 as an example, not comparing the 2 (god forbid).
I do play KW on Sims 3... I share it on here whenever she decides to release. Regarding Nisa's, the auto is helpful for me anyway. Once the sim solicits my Sim, I don't have to keep an eye on the Notification to see what they are asking for. You can also use the feature to specify an "anchor spot" for said actions (i.e. if you have a "dungeon of WooHoo" you can have a bunch of items in there, and have one of them as an Anchor). Granted it won't be like KW (not even WW is like KW).

godpan

Apr 17, 2018
Any chance you can slide the strap-on our way comrade? I think it says its in the 5 buck tier
I have only cause I stop pledging him. So I can share this version. Not sure mb it's already open for public.

danicos

May 7, 2018
Normal = No Sound / Rough = With Sound - Animations are the same.
Ok so to get this right, the animations we all should be using if we want sound is WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Platinum_Rough.package
WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Rough.package

and nothing else correct? Wonder why on earth the "rough" means with sound...

Reactions: isava

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone have a fixed version of A.Trois' animation package? If I remember correctly, the last update didn't contain the updated animations like the *riding in cock climax*

ravilavi

Jul 21, 2017
I am playing it with basemental drugs completely un installed, and I can get clit pierced, browse the tam web, buy a doll anything at all on the computer that has to do with Nisawickedperversions.. I have no Idea why you can not.

Edit >> is your game fully updated ?

I am running the public version of WW, I tried the strip club stuff, and found it lacking, and I like using CN KW. Which will not work with the patreon version.
It works fine for me. In order to see the "perversions" menu, you need to do one of the options within (i.e. Become a Rose, or Register Debt; get pierced; etc.). Otherwise, the menu is there on the computer (Open Tam Explorer). Make sure you are not using any of the CNWW/Kinky mods either.

To answer your question about Basemental, it is used in the mod for some of the traits/aspirations. In the link, it does mention it as a "Requirement." As others have posted, it's fine if you don't use it.
Yeah CN WK does not play well with WP but I manage. As to the achievements I manage to get them by using UI in a couple of
the aspiration needs.

EDIT >>> I am catching so last exceptions with this latest version of WP though and I may have to drop CN-WK and see if they are conflicting.
My game is up to date to latest version and have all pack/expansion/dlcs. I tried it again today, and still have problem with sims can't use computer activities.

By the way I noticed there are LE notes everytime I load the game in live mode after I started using Nisa's WP. Below here I attached my LE file if any of you can help me read the problem from it.

Edit: I don't use CN-WK/Kinky mod.

Last edited:

danicos

May 7, 2018
That isn't true. Both packages have sounds, but they are different.
As far as i can tell, the "normal" versions have the exact same animations as the "rough" ones. Hence it both has about the same filesize. If u try and merge the 2 packages, one overwrites the other so i don't think there's much room for error here... I would never have noticed if that other person didn't mention it. Dunno about the sound or no sound, but the packages have the same CLIP and STBL files in it. ;)

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
My game is up to date to latest version and have all pack/expansion/dlcs. I tried it again today, and still have problem with sims can't use computer activities.

By the way I noticed there are LE notes everytime I load the game in live mode after I started using Nisa's WP. Below here I attached my LE file if any of you can help me read the problem from it.

Edit: I don't use CN-WK/Kinky mod.
I'm not much help here. I'm not familiar enough with all the ins and outs of LE's. I'm sure someone with much more experience will give it a good look.

Reactions: ravilavi
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes