Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8gurl78

Nov 12, 2018
Hey everyone, I was wondering if any of you know where the CC creators: s4simomo.tumblr dot com went? Or if anyone has any links to their CC? I love their hair creations, but unfortunately I can't find a thing :(

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Also I'm catching up but when they asked me how satisfied I am with the game, even if I play with a million mods, I actually am satisfied with sims 4, it's the only game that has kept me for years.I prefer it more than sims 3, which I thought I'd never say. I do hope they continue to update it & add old base game fav's back tho. IDK I see so much (earned mostly) criticiism & sometimes I feel alone for loving it so much.
Hey, there isn't anything wrong with that, it really depends on how you play your sims to determine if it deserves scorn or praise. I do hope they continue to improve Sims 4, it needs the attention, but to be honest, I wouldn't mind if they dropped a Sims 5, only if they actually upgrade the game, and not give us another "successor" that have less features and functions than it's predecessors: the graphics better be modern Final Fantasy-esque quality (in texture, artistic style can be whatever, no need to go anime, but come on, now, we had better graphics in 2014! Hey, I would have even accepted Skyrim graphics, as poo as they are, but that's 2011), and life simulation must surpass what's found in the modding community (come on, if a modder can do it, for free, with the blood and sweat of needing to dissect the game instead of having the source codes at their fingertips, like the actual creators does, a multi billion dollar company can at least try to match their skills).

Technically Sims 4 is a "better" game compared to older Sims, it's "beautiful" (I've seen better graphics in the games of it's time, but it's definitely more attractive than Sims 3, and it's better quality compared to Sims 2), it runs smoother than any of it's predecessors, moodlets are a (potentially) fun addition, and multitasking is a Godsend for sim games, so when you look at it with optimism and ignore the bad, it's a good game that makes it fun to play; I could go back to the older sims, and I do still enjoy classic console Sims (The Sims, Busting Out, Castaways, etc.) but if I'm to be honest, I won't, and I really can't go back to playing PC Sims 1, 2, and 3, because I've tasted the modernization of 4, and my pallet won't settle for a anything less. So in a sense, 4 have impressed me enough to depend on it as the go to "Sims" game (but it's been this way for me for each Sims installments).

However, 4 is very obvious in it's lack of development, developments that veteran simmers have seen achieved and then improved from 1, to 2, to 3, but then magically disappear/"become improbable" in 4...? :cautious:

There's a "rumor" that 4 is actually the scrapped product of what 3 was going to be, until they "shelved" it and launched 3, I won't get into it, but I've a lot of evidence regarding this is likely true, and I believe it; regardless, 4 is clearly a downgrade from 3 if you weigh the possibilities of life simulation, and not the technical/coding(user playability) bits and graphics, and that's what makes people dissatisfied with the game. What makes it even worse is EA tells the fans "it's too complicated at this stage/it can't be done in current mechanics/we'd rather focus on 'what the people want' which is [insert something completely opposite to what any fan have said and/or useless towards improving the sims in anyway]", and then modders shows EA's butt by adding the features all the fans have been asking for, features that are only glitchy or breaks because the game received a patch/or update from pointless packs that everyone will depend on modders to fix and polish, anyways.

Ah, but I'm not trying to negate you from loving 4, I just want you to understand why it's receiving so much hate that it makes you feel you're alone; play your way and don't feel guilty to enjoy it, the sims is an iconic, great game, even EA can't muck it up so bad that no one will play it. (it also helps that no other game in the world does what the Sims does, I encourage anyone to prove me wrong... seriously, I'm looking for more full customization entire life simulations to add to my repertoire)

Condensed Rant of my "dissatisfaction" of Sims 4 in this spoiler, click if you love novels:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know 4 has the potential to do better, but I fear a 5 might give us what we all wanted from the beginning. Yah, I ask for some silly stuff that doesn't really matter in the long run, but it would make a world of difference if those things were added to sims 3, giving us the Sims 4 we want and deserve (some of what I mentioned above, I have mods and my self imposed rules doing for me right now); we'll just have to wait for EA to figure it out (maybe they really and truly don't have the knowledge to make a true blue Maxis game, there have been a lot of "musical chairs" going down in that company, if ya get me), before they launch a Sims 4 debacle in Sims 5 clothing.

Aug 20, 2017
I'm still finding my way around mods like MCC and I just found a feature that's really useful for changing those fugly game-generated Sims that invade my strip club. I want the numbers of them, I just don't want the look of them.

-Click on the sim you want to change the look of
-Click MC Command Centre
-Click on MC CAS
-Click on Copy/Paste
-Click on Paste Tray Sim
-Choose the type of Tray Sim you want to paste (I usually choose 'only my sims')
-Choose the household you want to paste from and the Tray Sim you want
-Choose from the list of options what you want to paste or not paste (name, clothing,Personality etc)
-Click 'Paste Sim Now!'
-Wait a few seconds - bam!

zazzy1234557

Oct 8, 2019
Hey, there isn't anything wrong with that, it really depends on how you play your sims to determine if it deserves scorn or praise. I do hope they continue to improve Sims 4, it needs the attention, but to be honest, I wouldn't mind if they dropped a Sims 5, only if they actually upgrade the game, and not give us another "successor" that have less features and functions than it's predecessors: the graphics better be modern Final Fantasy-esque quality (in texture, artistic style can be whatever, no need to go anime, but come on, now, we had better graphics in 2014! Hey, I would have even accepted Skyrim graphics, as poo as they are, but that's 2011), and life simulation must surpass what's found in the modding community (come on, if a modder can do it, for free, with the blood and sweat of needing to dissect the game instead of having the source codes at their fingertips, like the actual creators does, a multi billion dollar company can at least try to match their skills).

Technically Sims 4 is a "better" game compared to older Sims, it's "beautiful" (I've seen better graphics in the games of it's time, but it's definitely more attractive than Sims 3, and it's better quality compared to Sims 2), it runs smoother than any of it's predecessors, moodlets are a (potentially) fun addition, and multitasking is a Godsend for sim games, so when you look at it with optimism and ignore the bad, it's a good game that makes it fun to play; I could go back to the older sims, and I do still enjoy classic console Sims (The Sims, Busting Out, Castaways, etc.) but if I'm to be honest, I won't, and I really can't go back to playing PC Sims 1, 2, and 3, because I've tasted the modernization of 4, and my pallet won't settle for a anything less. So in a sense, 4 have impressed me enough to depend on it as the go to "Sims" game (but it's been this way for me for each Sims installments).

However, 4 is very obvious in it's lack of development, developments that veteran simmers have seen achieved and then improved from 1, to 2, to 3, but then magically disappear/"become improbable" in 4...? :cautious:

There's a "rumor" that 4 is actually the scrapped product of what 3 was going to be, until they "shelved" it and launched 3, I won't get into it, but I've a lot of evidence regarding this is likely true, and I believe it; regardless, 4 is clearly a downgrade from 3 if you weigh the possibilities of life simulation, and not the technical/coding(user playability) bits and graphics, and that's what makes people dissatisfied with the game. What makes it even worse is EA tells the fans "it's too complicated at this stage/it can't be done in current mechanics/we'd rather focus on 'what the people want' which is [insert something completely opposite to what any fan have said and/or useless towards improving the sims in anyway]", and then modders shows EA's butt by adding the features all the fans have been asking for, features that are only glitchy or breaks because the game received a patch/or update from pointless packs that everyone will depend on modders to fix and polish, anyways.

Ah, but I'm not trying to negate you from loving 4, I just want you to understand why it's receiving so much hate that it makes you feel you're alone; play your way and don't feel guilty to enjoy it, the sims is an iconic, great game, even EA can't muck it up so bad that no one will play it. (it also helps that no other game in the world does what the Sims does, I encourage anyone to prove me wrong... seriously, I'm looking for more full customization entire life simulations to add to my repertoire)

Condensed Rant of my "dissatisfaction" of Sims 4 in this spoiler, click if you love novels:

I know 4 has the potential to do better, but I fear a 5 might give us what we all wanted from the beginning. Yah, I ask for some silly stuff that doesn't really matter in the long run, but it would make a world of difference if those things were added to sims 3, giving us the Sims 4 we want and deserve (some of what I mentioned above, I have mods and my self imposed rules doing for me right now); we'll just have to wait for EA to figure it out (maybe they really and truly don't have the knowledge to make a true blue Maxis game, there have been a lot of "musical chairs" going down in that company, if ya get me), before they launch a Sims 4 debacle in Sims 5 clothing.

Back to the Mods, that nisa mod broke my game, there's been like 5 updates for it? I've given up trying to use it for now, it's a good mod tho.

kameboy90

Jan 18, 2020
View attachment 67447

Overview:
Comprehensive list of all The Sims 4 premium animations and other miscellaneous mods can be found here.​

Main Mod:
Other Mods:
Updated: 2019-11-18
Game/Creator: The Sims 4 [EA]
Modder: Several
Language: English

Features:

About the folder:

[old] - Getting started -
How to get Sims 4, what mods to begin, the basics:

[old] F.A.Q. and Warnings - Please Read:

Download:
NEW

EXTRAS:
Our friends at DWP leaks a lot of CC patreon mods:

Backup folder of The Sims Family Crypt and more lost mods by @RobinF
All these isn't maintained by @K.Leoric

View attachment 67448 View attachment 67449 View attachment 67450 View attachment 67451
OMG

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017

v1.16.2 [01/18/2020]

• Fixed using the aspiration cheat on certain aspirations could cause the save file to corrupt and it would no longer save. Please note updating this mod or removing this mod will not fix save files that are already corrupted. If your save file is already corrupted, try reverting back to an older save, or deleting the Sim with the corrupted aspiration.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Last edited:

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
FYI.. NisaWickedPerversionsv2_1_5g errors out when you attempt to use her lot traits. Had to revert back to "f" in order to stop the errors.

MsAlternative

Nov 12, 2018

OMG THANK YOU! I literally just got home from work and the first thing I wanted to do was to see if these have updated since some of my current households use these mods. Thanks again for dropping them!

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
FYI.. NisaWickedPerversionsv2_1_5g errors out when you attempt to use her lot traits. Had to revert back to "f" in order to stop the errors.
Her "FA" fixed it, according to her changelog. Then she released version G. I'm about to try it myself. Also, make sure you're not using Nisa's WP mod, and the standalone LTE she sent to LittleMsSam. The standalone isn't needed since it's included with WP.

Edit:

The LTE works fine for me. You mention your game errors out when you use her Lot traits. Which one?

Last edited:
Reactions: MickCasanova

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Her "FA" fixed it, according to her changelog. Then she released version G. I'm about to try it myself. Also, make sure you're not using Nisa's WP mod, and the standalone LTE she sent to LittleMsSam. The standalone isn't needed since it's included with WP.

Edit:

The LTE works fine for me. You mention your game errors out when you use her Lot traits. Which one?
All I had to do was select the lot trait. It would be gone from the list, and a "Nisa LE" would pop..

Ver 2.1.5g at Time: 01/18/20 12:10:45 on Windows with WW v150.6 and Basemental hates you
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_1_5g\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 40, in wrapper
File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_1_5g\NisaK\lot_extender\main.py", line 55, in nisa_add_zone_traits
AttributeError: 'ZoneModifierService' object has no attribute 'check_for_and_apply_new_zone_modifiers'

Funny thing is, I don't have Basemental. Haven't used it in months. Anyway, I went back to "F" and the problem stopped. I am still using 1.59 though. But the only mod that hasn't worked so far was UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.16.2, and of course Nisa "g"

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
All I had to do was select the lot trait. It would be gone from the list, and a "Nisa LE" would pop..

Ver 2.1.5g at Time: 01/18/20 12:10:45 on Windows with WW v150.6 and Basemental hates you
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_1_5g\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 40, in wrapper
File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_1_5g\NisaK\lot_extender\main.py", line 55, in nisa_add_zone_traits
AttributeError: 'ZoneModifierService' object has no attribute 'check_for_and_apply_new_zone_modifiers'

Funny thing is, I don't have Basemental. Haven't used it in months. Anyway, I went back to "F" and the problem stopped. I am still using 1.59 though. But the only mod that hasn't worked so far was UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.16.2, and of course Nisa "g"
I would bet it’s because the wording changed in the game code with regard to venues/lots for the new game version so trying to use g which she specifically updated because f gave people on the new game version errors in turn would give anyone still on 1.59 errors. You’ll probably be safe to use it whenever you’re able to update, but of course knowing WP we’ll be on hot patch 2.1.5xyz so f won’t even matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes