Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
I dont want say I told you so but ...

This is why I never really liked it being Discord only because F95 are privately operated and owned boards were its possible to take the site down but it takes more that some ass-blasted Patreon filling a form to do it as Reddit and Discord simply bend over, heck if they are smart they dont report that subreddit so they can just get easy access to whatever comes up so they can report it, serious why the hell someone thought that was a good idea, just make it PRIVATE or just limit posting to administrator/mods and just post updates as otherwise its begging to be taken down.
If you want to socialize then dont use then to share this type of content in places that will bend over at a whiff of a DMCA.

If you want to put Rebels back up then remenber these wise words ... LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS and dont go talk about it around certain people because they will just contact Discord and get it take down again or better yet, dont use Discord as you know what will happen.

H00TZYS

Aug 25, 2018
Damn! What King Leo said came true in the last discord announcement, it did happen to the Rebel server after DWP discord got taken down.

Rendevouz here and hope all will be well (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes