Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2018
Apparently Patreon gonna take down the nsfw content
From reading the article is sounds as if they are targeting a very specific niche in the NSFW community.
“forced transformation and sexual slavery” which they define as “feminization, sissification, bimbofication, expansion, and muscle growth”. But then they go on to talk about sexual violence. Poor kinksters. They just can't win. I like how they classify sexual slavery as glorified sexual violence. Pfft. And it isn't so much Patreon it appears, as much as it is the payment processors. They did this same exact thing to paypal many years ago.

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
is there some kind of invisible skin mod for sims 4? the only thing i could find is following

... but not exactly what I'm looking for ...

Gigiey

May 17, 2019
Hi guys! Does anyone has Natives Pleaser Flamingo Heels and wish to share? It's behind adf.ly and I can't get through.

Kox

Jun 18, 2019
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone here has the Early Access Sliders by pirumxsim? I'll really appreciate any!

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
I have a little problem with Wicked Whims' attraction system, and was wondering if anyone is having the same/know what might be up with it: When I enter the game of several family, they seem to instantly be attracted to their family members.

I'm trying to edit world, so I'm currently jumping between households, and upon start up, I notice that it's occurring especially for family members, almost as if it's a force push (Not a random, "roll and incest might happen", but a "100% family is madly attracted to family" situation). I've currently noticed it with the Charm family, Minerva and Gemma have both became extremely attracted to Darrel (who doesn't share this attraction, just with Emilia), and I have a family I made of father and son (Elder father, adult son), and upon start up, the father is extremely attracted to his son, but not reciprocated (I'm thinking this incest thing is purely on the attracted to sons/brothers side...:unsure:).

I don't know if this is a conflicting of mods, or I have a setting enabled or something (I don't remember enabling/disabling incest, my knowledge of incest in WW had been that it was a trait needing to buy in the rewards store, right???). Does anyone have a clue of what's going on? It might be a conflicting of mods, I'll do the 50/50 method later, but I'm just throwing a line out to see if anyone knows that WW have been upgraded to incest being a switch I'd need to fix in settings, or something.

Edit: I believe I found the issue, in WW settings, cheats, there was an allow incest checked, and I unchecked it, didn't have a problem with placing my father and son family. Strange, as I remember there being traits so unlocking incest could be character exclusive, but I'll figure all of that out on my own, later.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
some mod i've got is making the torso/arms of female sims invisible when clothes are removed from that section. tried removing all clothing/items and torso stays invisible.

dont suppose someone has seen this before? otherwise, is there some easy way to diagnose which mods are breaking my game; or do i have to do the 50/50 mod check thing?

Last edited:

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
i keep getting strange inconsistent issues with sims in cas (and i'd imagine in game).

first, some mod i've got is making the torso/arms of female sims invisible when clothes are removed from that section. tried removing all clothing/items and torso stays invisible.

second, randomly faces break when i load a female sim, its like the whole face minus the teeth goes invisible. thing is if i reroll random sims or load one i've imported they work. again, tried removing all items and face remains invisible on affected sim.

dont suppose someone has seen this before? otherwise, is there some easy way to diagnose which mods are breaking my game; or do i have to do the 50/50 mod check thing?
Sounds like you batch fixed a default replacement. The invisible things could be do to bad sliders or conflicting sliders OR a missing mesh. You can use sims tray importer to see what's on the sim to help narrow it down.

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
Sounds like you batch fixed a default replacement. The invisible things could be do to bad sliders or conflicting sliders OR a missing mesh. You can use sims tray importer to see what's on the sim to help narrow it down.
i'm fairly sure i had naked torso a few days ago when i last messed with the game but then i went and added stuff (and might have deleted stuff) and i'm not sure if i removed something i shouldn't have.

could you suggest a default replacement? i thought wild guy female body details was a default replacement but i think it just adds textures? doesn't WW include some form of default replacement?

Last edited:

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
i'm fairly sure i had naked torso a few days ago when i last messed with the game but then i went and added stuff (and might have deleted stuff) and i'm not sure if i removed something i shouldn't have.

could you suggest a default replacement? i thought wild guy female body details was a default replacement but i think it just adds textures? doesn't WW include some form of default replacement?
I think wild guys is just skin details and not a DR. Right now for males I just use better bodies them. for females I use a mix, Eve for the lower half, Sopor's Allure for tops and for everyone Magicbots feet. Just make sure to create a folder in your mods like "!!!!Overrides" because they have to load before WW's does.

Reactions: axel4340

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
Lynx updates - By request including all releases and not just NSFW now. I'll try my best to include the photos from this point on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ssstormy Update - Please sort by date added for the new things

Also as a reminder, we still have a little survey going on over on the reddit
And if you're already pledging to any of those creators, cough cough you know where to find me to donate ;)

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
I think wild guys is just skin details and not a DR. Right now for males I just use better bodies them. for females I use a mix, Eve for the lower half, Sopor's Allure for tops and for everyone Magicbots feet. Just make sure to create a folder in your mods like "!!!!Overrides" because they have to load before WW's does.
thanks for that, seems to have fixed the missing torso issue. now its back to seeing if i can figure out where new sim faces have gone...

edit: for anyone interested i'm pretty sure i narrowed the issue down to mods that replace default head parts. two problem mods i noticed were no ea eyelashes and noir tongue replacer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes