Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2018
Sliders? When are there many, or is there never enough? How do you know which sliders do the exact same thing and conflict with one another? MCD (Mod conflict detector), maybe?
The important thing about sliders is not what they change, but the area of the body to which they are assigned. There, you will have to choose one, per area. I usually open them in Sims4Studio to verify and most people that make sliders will say to which area of the body they have been assigned. I could have three sliders for the nose, if they have been assigned to different areas. I hope this clarified a little. Another good thing is to test them as you place the newer ones in a separate folder, then you pick and choose from the ones that work. Also take into consideration, that with a patch they may loose functionality.

flescu

Jan 31, 2017
Since i found navigating on paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/ incredibly annoying i created a tool which fixes things, which annoyed me most. I present the booty browser 0.1 (yeah don't expect something like error handling :)). It's a little browser (c# webbrowser control, .net 4.6) and it sorts the links by date and it also filters out older links. You can change the date you want to see with the little textbox on top. What i wanted was something which allows me to check for updates more easily. Press Go to start and also use the Go Button to navigate back after loading a picture. To navigate back from a folder use the ".." on top of the link lists. Download or load pictures with a click like in your usual browser. The tool starts on the patreon folder and you can navigate up with the .. but don't go further to the main site or you will get stuck and have to restart the tool. The cc lists have some identical structures to filter stuff and the main site looks different, thus it doesn't work out for this page.

PS thought about loading the pictures together with the cc lists, but don't think that would be helpful if we want that page to survive. Would probably cost a lot of bandwidth.

If anyone wants the visual studio project to make a better booty browser feel free to send me a pm.

Version History
0.1 fixed "Go" button to navigate back after checking a picture. Worked only with png before and didn't recognize jpg links as pictures.
Version 0.2 allows to resize the browser window. Didn't plan further updates, but since i wanted to make the browsing experience less annoying and got annoyed by the fixed window size...

Jan 4, 2019
here u go hun this is what i have of xxblacksims
brandy
drayah
small beard
big beard
fendi male
brandy toddler
fendi fem
brandy child
riyah hair
liyah
liyah tod
liyah child
bree curly pony
bree child
male curly pony
two stud earings
Thank you so much :love:

Apr 3, 2020
SimRealist's SNBank- financcial center mod is written down as coming soon.
I saw in a facebook group 6/12 where someone had a new version. They posted it after they got it working. Others mentioned they had gotten email about it (i guess they have subscriptions). I've been checking the mega folder daily anxiously waiting for it. I think the mod is up but you have to make your own bank right now.

Reactions: ThatssoMaame

imaginez4

May 30, 2019
here u go hun this is what i have of xxblacksims
brandy
drayah
small beard
big beard
fendi male
brandy toddler
fendi fem
brandy child
riyah hair
liyah
liyah tod
liyah child
bree curly pony
bree child
male curly pony
two stud earings
Thank you so much

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Does Scumbumbo SCAM still work or do I need to use something else? I've disabled arguing (useless interation) and it still happens. MCCC has no option to disable arguments only mean interactions. It's scan is trait based? and has no listing for arguing or any way I see to disable it . Thanks!
Scumbumbo's mods are being maintained and updated here:
Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes