Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaHentai23

May 26, 2019
Now that yiff.party is down, does anyone have access to the Cosplaysimmer content? Looking specifically for the Futaba Sakura cosplay.

chanel4568

Apr 13, 2020
Alright last request for a minute, i've been super aggy with them i know, lmao. Yiff being down is something serious. If anyone can come through with Lealillith's 2 recent patreon posts (Positions hairstyle and headband and positions earrings) you'd be a lifesaver. Tysm in advance. <3

Here you go!

Last edited:

JokeyStranger

Nov 6, 2020
Here you go!:

Here you go!:

the third link was the only one that worked

cheshcat

Sep 12, 2020
That can be easily quelled by hiding behind a proxy. Using the internet without a VPN is like driving without brakes! Don't know what a VPN is or how to use one? Google is your friend!
Nord usually does 50-75% off on Black Friday, which is soon. Free VPNs take more time than the cost of the cheaper paid ones I found. And it does open up a lot more entertainment.

A Private torrent tracker and magnet links? Messy for those that update often though.
I take it the Mega is just too thin a pipeline?
I've not tried DMCA-Gripe yet as I joined only recently and Yiff and the Mega were still loaded with content. I'd be happy with anything classified similarly to said Yiff directory though as that was a god-send for avoiding pose 'artists' and other peoples sims. Before I found this place it was all dodgy russian links and careful malware inspection and you still might end up with crap.

I enjoy pirating from EA and grifting a high quality simulation out of their baseline rubbish and the million micro-transactions that hang around this game like capitalist miasma. I enjoy that more than playing the game to be honest. Even if it's a hundred different methods just thrown into this forum you wouldn't hear too many complaints from me.

simsonico

Nov 16, 2020
Does anyone have elzasims' patreon content?
I am talking about this account: https: // www . patreon . com / yanzhijun

mer0

Nov 16, 2020
Now that yiff.party is down, does anyone have access to the Cosplaysimmer content? Looking specifically for the Futaba Sakura cosplay.
I do! :) Futaba pack attached & I've added an extra top/jacket set I got from somewhere else (cannot remember the artist unfortunately).

Does anyone have both parts of this hair? It's gramssims' "Shaniqua Curls", I accidentally deleted part of it (the lower half colour is an accessory so you can make up a bunch of different colour options with it). I've been looking all morning, it's not on PSMBD or mega. I think I must have gotten it from yiff :(

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2020
You recommended pancake1's supersmooth mod so I checked it out. Took a look at their patreon and a comment by them eights months ago said the mod currently isn't being maintained anymore. You use the most recent version (1.1) and it still works well in your game? Just making sure before I add such an old script to my mods folder.
I'm maintaining it now as it works great for me. This is the version I'm using. I recommend setting up an overrides folder config in resource.cfg by adding in these lines at the bottom. You should do this with any of the simulation lag fixes
Code:
Priority 1000
PackedFile Overrides\*.package
PackedFile Overrides\*\*.package
PackedFile Overrides\*\*\*.package
PackedFile Overrides\*\*\*\*.package
PackedFile Overrides\*\*\*\*\*.package

uriel1987

May 1, 2017
Srslysims sets the milliseconds between each game cycle lower. Turbo unclogger cancels out actions that get stuck. Coolspears mods sets the milliseconds and the cooldown between each action & pancakes smooth llama fix sets priorities for sims. Selected sim gets top priority, household sims get next then NPC's. I use coolspears stuff, unclogger and pancakes mod together and went from having a menu lag and sim select lag of 15 seconds down to 2 or less on large ass lots full of bullshit clutter and having 25 sims on lot. All of that depends on your CPU and what it can handle. If you have an i7 4ghz or some shit you prolly never get simulation lag unless you have 50+ sims on the 64x64 lots with a ton of shit

Also the main reason Sims 4 lags like this is because it does not handle actions right. Theres way too much going on between a sim starting an action and concluding it inc extra bullshit ambient animations EA throws in. It calculates routing on the fly so more objects means more calculations... then on top of it is the cycles and the timeouts. It helps to decrease this but also sometimes breaks animation timing. Like the clusterfuck funny story or dramatic story it goes on too long then a sim decides to do something they "multitask". Go do that something, teleport back to sitting and reacting to the sims dumb tale then pop back to walking away lol. I've been looking into a one fix solution to all of this in python but the lack of proper code for much of the stuff that happens in the game makes it difficult. Like there is no real way to destroy interactions in a sims queue only a cancel that just lingers in there. Only way to clear out a sims queue is to reset them. WHICH is a huge reason they get stuck.
I tried those three mods togheter and the results are amazing, i have no simulation lag anymore and even delays in selecting sims are gone. I tried others simulation lag fixes mods before and always had some problems but these three seems to work great togheter. Btw i'm using coolspear8 version.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Given that the current codex version of game is broken with the lastest expansion snowy escape crashes don't bother me that much(I mean I mod Skyrim in used to it) so I like to play but can't find a working version (preferably in one pack so I don't have to deal with installing individual expansions

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes