Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
Holy shit. I'm not updating for a while. I hate it. I feel like It's going to fuck up a lot of mods, not to mention CAS cc. Also, some of their "fixes" are not needed. I personally liked being able to carry toddlers while hiking, I liked that my vampires were sensitive to temperature, I liked making hybrid occults. Father Winter can't woohoo anymore. And, if I'm reading correctly, they added sliders to skin and makeup, but not HAIR? WTF?:HideThePain:

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
Holy shit. I'm not updating for a while. I hate it. I feel like It's going to fuck up a lot of mods, not to mention CAS cc. Also, some of their "fixes" are not needed. I personally liked being able to carry toddlers while hiking, I liked that my vampires were sensitive to temperature, I liked making hybrid occults. Father Winter can't woohoo anymore. And, if I'm reading correctly, they added sliders to skin and makeup, but not HAIR? WTF?:HideThePain:
wtf?

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
Where does it say that?
  • Ever felt like the Holiday spirit has just been too much to handle, and Father Winter starting to show up everywhere and not letting you do much of anything getting a bit… out of hand? Fear not! Father Winter will stop replicating himself* to spread holiday cheer. *Note this fix is not entirely retroactive, new saves should see this without issue. Existing saves will correct themselves over time.
So it doesn't say it exactly, but that's how I took this to mean. When I read it I thought it either meant he either won't spawn anywhere or woohoo because it says "replicate himself" but previous saves are ok. I looked at EA's answer's HQ and it seems it's a different fix. They just worded it strangely, sometimes I can't tell if they're being serious or tongue-in-cheek. I don't have issues with Father Winter so I didn't understand what the hell it meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes