VN Ren'Py The Sinful City Fight For Love [v0.3] [Peacemaker]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

oplala

Oct 13, 2022
This is almost the best first release that i have ever seen. High quality renders (except a few), good storytelling, nice characters.
I hope, the little girls are not Lis. You mentioned, they will grown up during the story, and i have to say, this is the good way. Please do not make underage content, for your own good.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Damn this compressed version went on one of those diets that really works...I'm wondering how it shaved so much off.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Very enjoyable. Solid start to the story and great renders! I'm a fan of incest in general, but I don't get into father/daughter. Having that optional will be good, and I will still play for the story waiting for Nichole and hopefully Isabela to recover from their health issues while staying faithful and being a good dad. I will say if I knew more details I might not have taken the time to play as I normally avoid the coma/amnesia games and this reminds me a lot of My New Memories. Hoping you don't go down that path, or at least don't make it a prolonged part of the story, as I may decide not to continue. I like the slice of life and enjoy an emotional story but there's enough of that in real life and sometimes I just need something more relaxing and not a game that's going to be pulling at the heartstrings too much.

Regardless of what I decide in the future I wish you much success!!

Reactions: Jeanettei

SelfMod23

Oct 21, 2023
All will be optional.
First of all, thank you for the game.

Now, I KNOW I’m going to be lynched for this… but have you considered a Kinetic Novel instead for your first game? Having everything as a choice will escalate fast.

The screams you hear are VN lovers coming in to light me on fire…

The problem I have with VN instead of KN involves… math. Ok, now I’m dead for sure.

Classic Choose Your own adventure:
-Read p.1.: Do you go to p.2 or p.3?
-p2: Do you go to p.4 or p.5?
-p.3: Do you go to p.6 or p.7?
-etc…

Progression = 1+2+4+8+16+32+64+128 i.e. 255 pages. Novel length. For… SEVEN choices. 8 pages read.
The next update needs 256 pages. That’s for a book.

Now do this of a visual novel. How many of those games get Abandoned around release #9?

Now, there’s Being a DIK, City of Broken Dreamers, plenty of others that a great and successful. But what’s the hit/miss ratio of Abandoned KN vs. VN? I know I’m doing something wrong, but doing a search of this site:

total ABANDONED 4,083 results out of 15,968 i.e. 25.5%
KN ABANDONED 97 results out of 641 i.e. 15.1%
(there’s no easy way for me to measure how good the completed / in progress categories are by comparing them by likes, views and ratings, someone else can post those stats if you got them)

If you’re a BaD or CoBD level dev, ignore me. But otherwise, there’s a danger of burnout with that many choices. Many people complain that most VNs choices are “fuck” and “do not fuck”. I believe the above math is the reason why F and DNF are the only choices for some games.

Now, I’d LOVE another BaD or CoBD level game, and this could be it. Just be careful.

As to the rest of you, ok. Go ahead. I’m ready for the hits, facepalms, etc…

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023

Now, I KNOW I’m going to be lynched for this… but have you considered a Kinetic Novel instead for your first game? Having everything as a choice will escalate fast.

The problem I have with VN instead of KN involves… math. Ok, now I’m dead for sure.

-etc…

Progression = 1+2+4+8+16+32+64+128 i.e. 255 pages. Novel length. For… SEVEN choices. 8 pages read.

Now do this of a visual novel. How many of those games get Abandoned around release #9?

Now, there’s Being a DIK, City of Broken Dreamers, plenty of others that a great and successful. But what’s the hit/miss ratio of Abandoned KN vs. VN? I know I’m doing something wrong, but doing a search of this site:

(there’s no easy way for me to measure how good the completed / in progress categories are by comparing them by likes, views and ratings, someone else can post those stats if you got them)

If you’re a BaD or CoBD level dev, ignore me. But otherwise, there’s a danger of burnout with that many choices. Many people complain that most VNs choices are “fuck” and “do not fuck”. I believe the above math is the reason why F and DNF are the only choices for some games.

Now, I’d LOVE another BaD or CoBD level game, and this could be it. Just be careful.

-etc…

I was thinking about just telling the story I want to tell, but this will not work for a bunch of people. And I am not afraid of challenge and I think I can deal with branching paths. Fuck and don’t fuck will be options for the one-off characters. And in contrast to them, the main cast will get much more depth in their choices. But I will be honest, I lost my job, and while I got severance pay, I spent most of it to start this game. To support myself, I’m working on construction with my friends, but I would love nothing better than to get support here and make this my full-time job. I guess I will have to prove myself because a lot of developers gained a lot of bad fate for us new and coming developers; a lot of developers with big followings here just don’t give a damn, and people are now suspicious about everything, and they are hard-pressed to support someone new. So at present, I can only work hard and hope to gain some support. What I aim to say is that I would never abandon a game because it would become too difficult to make.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
This does seem like a fun game, and I am glad to see the built in Walkthrough, that is nice. I decided to do 2 sets of saves, one where the MC is totally loyal to his wife, and the other where he is going to be an all out playboy. Figured could be interesting to see the different paths. Anyways, enjoyed the First Episode, and totally looking forward for more. Thank you so very much for this!!!

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
This does seem like a fun game, and I am glad to see the built in Walkthrough, that is nice. I decided to do 2 sets of saves, one where the MC is totally loyal to his wife, and the other where he is going to be an all out playboy. Figured could be interesting to see the different paths. Anyways, enjoyed the First Episode, and totally looking forward for more. Thank you so very much for this!!!
You are wellcome, also more content will come soon on patreon. I plan to finish halloween, Abigail’s story about her first kiss, then make introduction story for MC’s sister, podcast scene continuation with Grandma, morning family scene, shopping scene with girls, moving out and moving in scene with family.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes