Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
This game is about the singer and what is going on in her life.
The dead end jobs she ends up having and the weinstein bosses she gets to know are totally on her.
MC has no agency and not any clue why she keeps going to those places/goons looking for a job.

The game is about her lackluster career, her uninspired life and the fact she looks for entertainment from her floozie friend as opposed to going out with her hubby.

Having admirers looking under her skirt is stalker territory so whether you want her to be meat
in some guys grinder for your pleasure, as opposed to picking the more dignifying choices for her,
do not pin this on anyone else but yourself.
The game is about putting your gf into situations so you can see her get sexually wrecked.. lets be honest here and as it says on the description.. if you dont like it dont play it lol

Reactions: OneLuv

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
(In my own opinion) The great thing about this game is the fact that unlike some games in a similar theme there isnt the game over screen when your relationship hits rock bottom.. It allows you to press that button your dying to press knowing that it will progress the story one way or another and not ultimatly lead to a response where you have to reload and be forced to take the dev choosen route..
Yes there are moments when things occur that are scripted but and i hope the dev listens to this.. it doesnt mean a game over situation..
You can play this game in so many different ways and routes which as a dev must be a painstaking process to manage BUT it makes it as a player of the game so much more rewarding.. Be the loving boyfriend (yes the scenes with lily and others do need a opt out for that i'm afraid to critic) but aside from that you can play it more as a loving caring person, then there is the flip side (resulting in my current -1 relationship level.. let her go wild while you too embrace your own path.. its the great part of controlling two mc destiny in the story.. more so if you take the other characters choice moments..
Personally.. I'd like mc to 'tame' lily while the gf or ex is seen from her part of the story doing her thing.. kinda like a tale of two mc's.. diverged paths that sometimes meet for key moments
while at the same time giving the players the choice to see them not go that route.. working together in a seperate route, supporting etc etc etc
With a middle of the road route where essentially you could just call it open relationship where both stay together but have their own lovers and so on..
The one thing lacking in most visual novels is an actual choice.. and to be fair in most ways this game does give you that.. but as i said before.. there does need some tweaking to rid a few forced situations or bypass options to maintain the loyal route some may want to take

Reactions: EndlessNights

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
"This game contains NTR that is unavoidable.
If you don't like NTR, please check out other games.
"

Good stuff thanks for the heads up.
although I really like the oposite of NTR or the other side of NTR
What you would call it.

I would like to fuck everyones NTR wife or girlfriend.
It's a friendly thing to do, for those who enjoy NTR.
So is their a name for that?
and is that an aspect that could be implemented?
Just go play "A Mother's Love." Playing as the guy who steals the wife is just another NTR subgenre.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Using that grand super power of yours by reading the front page will always bring goodies.
Others: COMPRESSED*

The Singer [v0.5.3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.86 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 434 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 400 MB: - MEGA

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
torrent or compressed version please?
Game oN!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Do not sweat it. Move on to concentrate on what you need done for your game.
Some players just wanna see some scenes, some just some animations, some just read through.
To each their own, this game has stuff any of the afore mentioned groups can get into.

King Jr

Feb 17, 2019
"This game contains NTR that is unavoidable.
If you don't like NTR, please check out other games.
"

Good stuff thanks for the heads up.
although I really like the oposite of NTR or the other side of NTR
What you would call it.

I would like to fuck everyones NTR wife or girlfriend.
It's a friendly thing to do, for those who enjoy NTR.
So is their a name for that?
and is that an aspect that could be implemented?
I think your meaning "Netori" (most of the time it the MC doing the stealing)

3.10 star(s) 51 Votes