caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Tried it. Not bad, it just needs the story to go on a little further and the paths (the eventual consequences for the choices) to be clearer. I'm gonna follow for now, let's see what the next release will bring.
Ignore the haters spam, I'm sure you know how things are in this forum.
Good luck ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Your choices will affect Ria's future behavior. Will she be loyal to you? or will you stay loyal to her?
I'm not "hating", i'm genuinely curious about something.

Why add this to the overview when the cheating happens anyway, there was no choice in the matter?

It's your baby, do as you will but this is false advertising kinda. I went in expecting one thing and got another entirely. Choices mean absolutely fuck all, especially when the stuff is happening without any choices to begin with.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
since you put the game on this forum yourself i guess you want the people here to like it. so a tip if you want that people like it give the people real choices and don´t force it on them. let them decline the girl in the bathroom, put the "girlfrind thinks about cheating" and the office blowjob only on ntr path. many people here on the forum dont like things like that.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
u know after trying this game i gotta admit that the overview is pretty much lying to your face by asking if "you'll be loyal to her or she'll be loyal to you."

those choices are already made for us the bathroom scene u only get to choose if MC is an ass. and Ria automatically starts to fantasize about a dude she just met regardless of what choices you make. the car scene where she imagines a BJ shouldnt even happen if you've been good to her up till then as well as its pointless to ask if you knock on the door or not since you cant reject the girl regardless. honestly this game screams it wants to focus on NTR/corruption more than anything. it kinda gives "Pandora's Box" vibes where it seems like if you make the right choices NTR could be avoided but in the end its unavoidable regardless.

no idea atm if DEV is aware of what the choices are meant to imply when you click them or if he does in fact know whats he doing and wants NTR either way.

to be clear the dev can make the game he wants. no problem with that. the problem is if hte choices we make are supposed to reflect Ria's behaviour. then make them reflect it. if shes loyal then she should be more hesitant to go out to dinner with some dude while shes still with MC. a good example.

loyal path ria: doesnt fantasize about other guy. asks/informs MC about the dinner with antagonist and offers to let MC accompany her.

Corruption path ria: well we already seen the start of that. dont got to change much.

either way good luck to dev.

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes