Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
When shagging the singer missionary i have to ignore the errors several times in a row to see me/him cumming.
So few images missing in between.
Haven't played further yet.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Does this mean you will be able to whore her out or is it just regular ntr?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Singer [v0.2] IntensiveCareGames

Original Size Win/Linux: 600 MB
Original Size Mac: 563 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 108 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 74 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I do not understand how this game does not have the ntr tag when it is clearly aimed at it. I just hope it's optional and with content in the non-ntr part. I'll wait for some updates before I get into character to see where this is going.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
I do not understand how this game does not have the ntr tag when it is clearly aimed at it. I just hope it's optional and with content in the non-ntr part. I'll wait for some updates before I get into character to see where this is going.
Because, you have choices for two characters (mc and his girlfriend) You will understand the future updates.

udogu

May 20, 2019
I love bad English. The things that pop into my head...

An undiscovered body, like her head is the only part of her that's visible. Or her head is floating around, on a quest for the body she has sought all her life.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Why female protagonist tag? I mean is there an actual female protagonist like male mc or it's just a side character?

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Because, you have choices for two characters (mc and his girlfriend) You will understand the future updates.
So when your gf is dreaming about sucking that bald douchebag off and then wants to diddle herself in the shower to him after shitting on her bf for being jealous even though he had every right to because she was doing exactly what he suspected? Then you have no way to shut blondie down and she just fans the flames for gf to cheat... This is obviously a game about cheating and needs the cheating & NTR tags so those of us that don't dig that scene can opt out from the start.

In the overview it says " Will she be loyal to you? or will you stay loyal to her?" Obviously that is a no on both counts right off the hop and that daydream can't be unseen so I am going to kick both Ria and this game to the curb.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
That’s actually a pretty clever way to make NTR without having to put the tag on, nicely done developer. :rolleyes:
This game will probably get the tag either way though

I think the developer should be a Little more honest about what content players are about to experience. Because the dev and we all know that this is going the NTR way.

Last edited:

LocalProdigy

Aug 30, 2020
Going to be honest that doesn't make it better it, the fact the she gets upset at you for being jealous after we (the player) KNOW she was imagining sucking off another dude actually makes it worse. Even if later you get the option for her to tell him no we still cant avoid seeing her thinking about doing things with someone else which also annoying/frustrating.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So we have the main character's girlfriend fantasising about sucking off a guy she just met, without even an option to avoid it and the dev says it's not NTR... Yeah, sure... At least the game is still in early stages so I didn't have to waste much time on it. Correct tagging would have been appreciated though.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Played. Apparently it doesn't matter what you do as a male MC. At least one scene inside will appear anyway (in the car she imagines how he sucks the bald man). In the shower she will think about the bald man again. The only thing you can do is decide how far you imagine going with that guy (suck or fuck too).
The non-ntr tag has no logical explanation. What's more, it is not even optional. And the appointment for later with that same guy can only bring more of the same.
Not for me.
Congratulations to the fans of ntr, this game is for them

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Well this game seriously need ntr tag.
Girlfriend already imagining sucking the cock of a dude she barely talked 5m and its unavoidable, then proceeds to get mad with mc for being jealous and right after that goes to the shower finger herself while thinking about sucking the other dude cock, all of this is unavoidable.
The only choice you get is to keep fingering and imagine the dude is fucking her or stop.

And she is already agreeing with a meeting with him lol.

You as the mc are already forced to get a bj from your gf supposed best friend the same best friend that talk shit about you to your gf and see dont even complain about that its more interest in talking about the other dude.

The game already made is presentation.

Atlest the dev should had been honest about the ntr.

Peace im out.

3.10 star(s) 52 Votes