Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Lol the girlfriend and her friend are two of the shittiest characters its been my displeasure to encounter in an adult game.

Props to the dev though on figuring out a way to weasel out of getting the NTR tag slapped on his game.

I'm actually legitimately irritated by this shitshow.

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
If the game is about NTR just say so..
But " Will she be loyal to you? or will you stay loyal to her? "

Basically had no choice but to sleep with her friend.
Also, even though you did nothing wrong with the choices she is fantasizing about sucking some other guy off.

Already, not worth my time.

I think if you are into NTR and all that, this game might be for you.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
this makes the 5th game that has mixed a 64bit and 32 bit that does not run 32bit ... arrghh ... so much for playing this game as well .. i wish you dev's would stop mixing the 2 .. they never work on the 32 bit side ...
i loved the 1st version tho ... thought it was a great game ... good luck with this game

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Well I am out since answer to that line "Will she be loyal to you? or will you stay loyal to her?" is clearly NO and it's unavoidable.

One thing I don't get is why dev didn't want this game tagged NTR, it's obviously his target audience.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
Well this game seriously need ntr tag.
Girlfriend already imagining sucking the cock of a dude she barely talked 5m and its unavoidable, then proceeds to get mad with mc for being jealous and right after that goes to the shower finger herself while thinking about sucking the other dude cock, all of this is unavoidable.
The only choice you get is to keep fingering and imagine the dude is fucking her or stop.

And she is already agreeing with a meeting with him lol.

You as the mc are already forced to get a bj from your gf supposed best friend the same best friend that talk shit about you to your gf and see dont even complain about that its more interest in talking about the other dude.

The game already made is presentation.

Atlest the dev should had been honest about the ntr.

Peace im out.
see ya

cyanryu

Jun 19, 2017
MLT sorry
This is why I don't like most games. Authors need to read at least one literary book before writing a story. All this immature approach and dialogue destroys all interest in the game. That's why there are good games and there are games like this. It is better to just look at pictures than to sink to the level of a teenager's intelligence.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, it has protentional of being a good game, but with what little of the story it has thus far, for me, it is hard to really get into the characters, feels like it is the start of building to something that it hasn't reached yet, if that makes sense. Hopefully later updates, I could get into it more, but with 0.2 update, not 100% yet fully feeling it yet. But I do thank the dev for what they have thus far, just hopefully there will be more down the road.

Reactions: yakargi

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
It's always amusing to see the anti-NTR crowded get cucked out of a game.
Meh, most games worth a damn whether story wise or Love Interest wise are romance games. I'm not mocking the quality difference but most of the time when I first play a VN it shows its potential in render and story writing, the story in this seems lacking and doesn't have potential, in my objective opinion (without the Anti-Ntr mentality).

I'm gonna go off-topic, I don't like BDSM but a VN made by a Walkthrough mod dev has a beautiful and sexy Love Interest (models are Honey select but the LI was painstakingly made), high quality renders (good lighting and shadowing quality beyond many Daz3d VN) and has an original story, well here on F95. I've also seen ok looking renders with good stories. What was my point in the previous sentences? A good VN will make people flock (and even open eyes to the fetishes) to it regardless of tags and sexual genres.

So yeah I don't think most of us (Non-NTR people) are missing out (we got good a lot romance/popular fetish games that include "BADIK clones" and original pop fetish (ex. incest) plots, nonetheless I am not here to kink shame. I am only here to help keep peace if there is a major uproar and to put help put people (with their chins up: whether Anti-NTR people or NTR people) in their place.

To the dev, good luck. To those who like this, cheers to you and enjoy.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
You got to love the update info (.... and a lot of words)

I am downloading it just for that :)

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Well this game seriously need ntr tag.
Girlfriend already imagining sucking the cock of a dude she barely talked 5m and its unavoidable, then proceeds to get mad with mc for being jealous and right after that goes to the shower finger herself while thinking about sucking the other dude cock, all of this is unavoidable.
The only choice you get is to keep fingering and imagine the dude is fucking her or stop.

And she is already agreeing with a meeting with him lol.

You as the mc are already forced to get a bj from your gf supposed best friend the same best friend that talk shit about you to your gf and see dont even complain about that its more interest in talking about the other dude.

The game already made is presentation.

Atlest the dev should had been honest about the ntr.

Peace im out.
Thanks for the warning I saw this but was hesitant on trying it out I'm glad for folks like you that take one for the team dodged a bullet on this one. :D

3.10 star(s) 52 Votes