Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of The Singer [v0.4.5B]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Singer [v0.4.5B]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

1-IT25-Flag-icon.png
of The Singer [v0.4]

Updated: 2021-06-11

1-IT25-Flag-icon.png
di The Singer [v0.4]

Updated: 2021-06-11

1-IT25-Flag-icon.png
of The Singer [v0.35]

1-IT25-Flag-icon.png
di The Singer [v0.35]

Italian translation
1-IT25-Flag-icon.png

Updated
: 2021-08-28
Version: 0.4.5B

Reactions: yakargi

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is very accurate should you go into this with any feelings.
Treat her like the ex that you wanna see eat a bag of diks and you can game, no problem.

Reactions: m4pII

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
I can't seem to extract the game. winrar froze and 7zip says there is a data error. They keep stopping at somewhere in image 3171a.jpg

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
You got to feel sorry for this man.

Also, ... what? Some of the biggest games on this site are romance games and have plenty of fucking. Do you somehow think romance stories cant have sex?
Preach!

To clarify, Several people that are continuously being Is commented about originally made reviews or had posts complaining about is os complaining about the description of the game not that it had NTR but because originally the game was described as it being able to be avoided which was not the case and never intended to be the case the Dev frankly was being misleading, intentionally in my opinion to try to get more people to try out his game. That's strategy severely backfired and since then he has changed it therefore a lot of the complaints about people complaining about NTR are not actually valid I have gone through this thread and read each comment and only saw maybe a couple of people since the changes were made versus several other people complaining about the people who had valid criticisms at that time.

I just want you guys to realize that you sound exactly like the people that you claim to dislike and it's actually frankly very annoying let it go. If you go back to my original comment I even encouraged the Dev to make the game that he wants to make, very few of us have a problem with that. We just want honesty from the beginning and now that there has been clarity and changes made most of us don't care what happens. Frankly I don't even hate NTR. I hate dishonesty. I want to know what I'm getting into before getting into it if there's claims that I can mold the future, then I want to be able to mold the future, if I can't don't make that claim.

As far as the Dev goes I still wish you luck buddy and I have tried your game a couple of times, But I do have to agree that you sound like somebody who has had very little experience with women. It might do you some good to actually go and maybe take a poll from the women on the site and get some of their opinions on some future things that you have lined up or planned, giving some insight on how to make the game is more appealing or believable. Just a thought.

Last edited:

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Engrish alert!!!
from the game synopsis:
...You are boyfriend that girl??????...

wtf does that mean - you are her boyfriend?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
OMG!!! I hope we see what happened to Ria/Vicky during the night when she woke up covered in cum!!!

p.s. I'll be "fap-fap-fap" over in the corner of the room if that happens... LMAO!!!

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
The pictures and the story to me sound very similar to Become A Rock Star. Even the singer looks almost identical to the main character in Rock Star. I am still going to check this out but story sounds too similar.
That main character looks like a real red head. This one looks like a bottle red and her face is very different.

The girls look good but the cuckolding seems strong.

mikoko67

Jan 26, 2021
Congratz to the dev.
I really like this game for the moment, specially the "bad guy":devilish:.
I hope u can keep this pattern with a man banging some "reluctant girl". The best would be if u could prevent the Main girl (Ria) to go on full nympho like her friend (character i like the least) and give the player some freedom to chose a domi/corruption path (something like goons raid her, if u know this game).

Cant wait to see ur next upgrade

Reactions: oldschool34500
3.10 star(s) 52 Votes