yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Congratz to the dev.
I really like this game for the moment, specially the "bad guy":devilish:.
I hope u can keep this pattern with a man banging some "reluctant girl". The best would be if u could prevent the Main girl (Ria) to go on full nympho like her friend (character i like the least) and give the player some freedom to chose a domi/corruption path (something like goons raid her, if u know this game).

Cant wait to see ur next upgrade
I've seen the game you mentioned. but I didn't play. I will definitely play.

• Haha
Reactions: defd©™

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Can some one tell me what kind of NTR is on the game ? Thanks
That depends on what you think, NTR means. If you use the crude NTR definition of this forum, every sex with someone else than the MC is NTR. That is nonsense, but people think that is how it is. But if you go by the real definition, netori and netorare, there is still no NTR in this game. To make it actually becomes NTR, close to the real definition, the partner needs to be" taken away ". And that has not happened yet. Cheating alone is not enough. But i'm sure it'll happen, soon.

To your question:
The MC is cheating on his girlfriend. His girlfriend finds out and does some revenge sex. But this is not forced, it depends on your decisions. That's all so far.

Last edited:

ahihi12

Jun 24, 2017
Still no Android. I am waiting for that about half month and still nothing . Why.....Whyyyyyyyyyy That happen to me Whyyyyyy :_(

Reactions: Gromov

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Still no Android. I am waiting for that about half month and still nothing . Why.....Whyyyyyyyyyy That happen to me Whyyyyyy :_(
I'm having problems with animations in Android version. I'll fix it tomorrow and post it here.

Reactions: ahihi12

dmmt

May 8, 2020
please. get a native English speaker to help you with the language/writing. I cant speak for others, but I cant get past the poor translation.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
That Ria at the gym picture on your Patreon page is fuckin hot!!! Maybe if you post some of the older promo pics from your Patreon page here once in a while, it could help generate some more patronage... I'd love to see you with more Patrons so that you dont lose interest in the game! LOL!!!

Reactions: yakargi

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
That Ria at the gym picture on your Patreon page is fuckin hot!!! Maybe if you post some of the older promo pics from your Patreon page here once in a while, it could help generate some more patronage... I'd love to see you with more Patrons so that you dont lose interest in the game! LOL!!!
Thanks a lot!
I already share some pictures in the link below.

https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/

I also share a lot of pictures on my page.

Reactions: riddikk91

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I think the update was short... but the story is promising. I can't wait to see Ria fucked more and more..-
Note: seems sex scenes are very short--- more angle of views in place where there is no cock should help a lot.
Sex scenes are too much cock centric .. but there are not great wet vaginas and anal holes angle of views when the girls are blowing and also girls nipples hard-on during blowjobs is very important. (the women perspective is very important specially if the MC is girl.. moans are not enough to explain the pleasure of the women when they are throat fucked.. a good wide 360 degree panorama of the women body looking would very exciting in the sex scenes)

Reactions: Gromov and yakargi

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I hope after this Ted statement Ria will fuck all the men she will meet including strangers. :cool:
Can't wait.

Cockold.png

Reactions: Gromov

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
I think the update was short... but the story is promising. I can't wait to see Ria fucked more and more..-
Note: seems sex scenes are very short--- more angle of views in place where there is no cock should help a lot.
Sex scenes are too much cock centric .. but there are not great wet vaginas and anal holes angle of views when the girls are blowing and also girls nipples hard-on during blowjobs is very important. (the women perspective is very important specially if the MC is girl.. moans are not enough to explain the pleasure of the women when they are throat fucked.. a good wide 360 degree panorama of the women body looking would very exciting in the sex scenes)
I will take this comment into consideration. Thanks.

Reactions: defd©™
3.10 star(s) 52 Votes