Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I don't want to discuss the NTR issue with anyone. This issue has bothered me a lot in the past. If you don't like NTR you don't have to play my game. NTR IS NOT AVOIDABLE!
Well it doesn't get much clearer than that hehe!

When the compressed version gets released I will download it and be um horrified at the ntr!!
No really, I wont enjoy it! I will just play it to be outraged!, 4 or 5 times!

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This could be couples therapy : he fkks on the side, she fkks on the side,
They both pretend to bang for their lives when they get together.
Any other perspective out there?
I have always said it is better to bang a slut who knows her way around the bedroom than a virgin who does the starfish on the bed!

Besides, sneaking around is half the fun!

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Thank you for putting unavoidable NTR in the OP. Just had to say thanks before I had search for that question then answers

Oct 10, 2017
Hey yakargi I have a question about the stats.

Will you be adding the influence stats for the rest of the male characters? By that I mean how much influence they have on a girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really like NTR but I like keeping the girl in a more "normal" route instead of just turning her into an all out slut. The complete 180 has always been strange in my opinion hahahaha. Stats for each male character would really help for those that want to see the different "paths" that you seem to be carefully crafting. As for what I understood while going back and forth, is that there should at the very least be 3 paths.

TLDR: I think adding stats for the other male characters inside female character's stat pages would enrich your game.

Last edited:
Reactions: bb12308

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
"Is the unavoidable NTR avoidable?"
So is it avoidable? no
But is there a choice to prevent it, if unavoidable? no
But if i make the right choices, i can enjoy without the ntr? no
But if i rewrite the dialogue can i make it look like i'm avoiding it? no
But if i rewrite the code of the game to push out ntr scenes, i can avoid it? no
But if i make my own game with own code and own renders will i then be able to avoid ntr? yes

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Well it doesn't get much clearer than that hehe!

When the compressed version gets released I will download it and be um horrified at the ntr!!
No really, I wont enjoy it! I will just play it to be outraged!, 4 or 5 times!

Lost in that Rant,was how the dev lied on his initial game description is what got shit started on here. Not the fact that there's unavoidable NTR,the fact that they lied. But yea dev,it was the NTR,not the lying.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Hey yakargi I have a question about the stats.

Will you be adding the influence stats for the rest of the male characters? By that I mean how much influence they have on a girl.

I really like NTR but I like keeping the girl in a more "normal" route instead of just turning her into an all out slut. The complete 180 has always been strange in my opinion hahahaha. Stats for each male character would really help for those that want to see the different "paths" that you seem to be carefully crafting. As for what I understood while going back and forth, is that there should at the very least be 3 paths.

TLDR: I think adding stats for the other male characters inside female character's stat pages would enrich your game.
First of all, thank you for being so interested in my game.
The character menu is not yet complete (in Beta).
In the future I will add more stat points for Ria and more stat points for MC. But at this stage of the game, these stat points are enough. Also, I currently use "True - False" values instead of stat points. Because it helps me a lot in the coding of this game. If you have looked at the script file you can see many examples. Yes, I can add these values to the character menu. But as I said before, the character menu is in beta.

I will not comment on NTR. Because whenever I comment on this subject, it gets messy. And this is very annoying.

I would like to point out that the MC has not yet been fully involved in the game.

As for Carl, Ria doesn't have deep feelings for Carl. She just finds him charismatic. Carl is a really really bad guy. You will see this in the future.

I can give a little spoiler. In the future, sharing, swinger and blackmail tags will be added to the game.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of The Singer [v0.5B]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Singer [v0.5B]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of The Singer [v0.4.5B]

di un fan The Singer [v0.4.5B]

1-IT25-Flag-icon.png
of The Singer [v0.4]

Updated: 2021-06-11

1-IT25-Flag-icon.png
di The Singer [v0.4]

Updated: 2021-06-11

Italian translation
1-IT25-Flag-icon.png

Updated: 2021-11-14
Version: 0.5B

Reactions: yakargi
3.10 star(s) 52 Votes