etann

Jan 3, 2020
i can see it in the folder just cant get it in game just get the better run option

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
The Singer [v0.5B] [IntensiveCareGames] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 2.49 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 317 MB
- - - -

Original Mac Size: 2.45 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 283 MB
- - - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
No! NTR will never turn off.
I'm no fan of NTR, but the anti-NTR crowd is seriously some of the most annoying, entiteled users on this forum.

First of they screw the meaning of NTR to something not even remotely NTR (IMO). There is no nuance. Does another dick other then mine touch any other cute female MC in the game?.... NTR!!!!!! Ban it!!!!!

Like I said, I'm not really into NTR games, but I do sometimes like my MC to struggle to get his dream girl, and that includes her having an existing boyfriend or rival that you need to won her over. (And of course she will have sex with her boyfriend??)

Good on you dev for sticking it to these lunatics!

(But I do hope the MC can still end up with his GF :) )

Last edited:

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
i can see it in the folder just cant get it in game just get the better run option
First, you need to choose go lizzy
01.JPG

second, you will se in butique this choices and select "let him"
if you can't see "let him" Ria's corruption point must be minimum 11.
02.JPG

and finally, you will see this choices
03.JPG

select "go to see daniel"

• Love
Reactions: SomeOldFart

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Very original way to pick up girls, yeh - grope her and have a gamer choose to let him molest her further.
Suure that is the way to make her go back to him - get molested further why doesn”t she.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

ghost_terror

Jul 5, 2017
I'm about to try this game for the first time. I've never played it before, but let me praise you for having the balls for having unavoidable ntr in the game. Unlike most people that try to please everyone, good for you!

Reactions: yakargi and DTchan

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
As a fan of NTR, I'll just point out one standard NTR route that seems to be missing. The story where the male protagonist is faithful and not checking out every ass that comes his way but still gets cucked by his corrupted GF. That leads to the most moral degeneration in the GF because she doesn't have any excuses for falling into corruption. If the male is a cheating asshole himself, it kind of gives a free pass to the girl to fool around.

That said, with a dual protagonist set up, the route variations can quickly get out of hand. I understand that you can't include every little thing that everyone wants. Good luck.

Btw, I didn't get too far into the game before losing interest, but I liked that white haired girl as a character in this story. What a devious cunt lol.

lv3175

Mar 3, 2018
I think it would be better to get rid of the NTR tag all together, and just use more specific tags to avoid confusion (and the inevitable war between those that hate/love NTR.) Things like 'MC cheats', 'MC cheated on', 'MC cucked' etc. Like you say, the whole concept of NTR has become debatable and has become such a combustible point on the forum, why not just remove it and provide more descriptive tags? Might even benefit the dev's as some people might like a game that they didn't try just because those 3 letters were or were not there.

lv3175

Mar 3, 2018
Having said that in my above post, I do have a question for you yakaragi. Having just played the new release, I was looking for some clarification on the 'unavoidable' NTR aspect. If you pick the right choices in the game, you can play thru with Ria not engaging in anything other than a quick daydream in the shower, and she remains faithful to her boyfriend (even fantasizes about him later when diddling herself on the couch.) The only 'unavoidable' scenes all seem to be on the boyfriends part (getting oral sex by Ria's friend, the cafe girl, and the girl in the clothes shop, no choice at all for these.) Does this mean that all 'unavoidable' stuff will be committed by the MC, or have we just not seen Ria's yet? Doesn't bother me either way, just curious. Oh and good job so far, looking forward to the next update and the party scene.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Lost in that Rant,was how the dev lied on his initial game description is what got shit started on here. Not the fact that there's unavoidable NTR,the fact that they lied. But yea dev,it was the NTR,not the lying.
I care not if the dev lied

Not a jot,
not a sock
not a bean
not a flea from a camel's
buttocks

NTR hysteria is sooooo boring, while watching girls banging is not!

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
I think it would be better to get rid of the NTR tag all together, and just use more specific tags to avoid confusion (and the inevitable war between those that hate/love NTR.) Things like 'MC cheats', 'MC cheated on', 'MC cucked' etc. Like you say, the whole concept of NTR has become debatable and has become such a combustible point on the forum, why not just remove it and provide more descriptive tags? Might even benefit the dev's as some people might like a game that they didn't try just because those 3 letters were or were not there.
Actualy this is so simple. i have 4 tags of my game. male protag, female protag, multiple protag and cheating. Cheating tag covers both characters. Because the game has "multiple protag".
I tried to explain this to the anti NTR people at first, but nobody wanted to understand. That's why I stopped debating this issue. I skip it without reading the comments of anti NTR people. I'm sure they will write a lot of nonsense answers to this comment :)

3.10 star(s) 52 Votes