ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Still don't understand the point of choices and stats. Since NTR and cheating is unavoidable both choices and stats are meaningless. I like NTR games too, my sole criticism here is that there is a system of mechanics that doesn't do anything. It is not nice to make an illusion of a game that offers choices when in reality it doesn't. Should've just been a kinetic novel OR offered real choice.
The game is about NTR and cheating - true, however choices matters as it changes the story how it happens. Also if you go resist and love path, then you get more of that scenes. I have played all possible path variants - You can choose if MC cheats or not cheats and with whom, same for his girlfriend - if she cheats willingly or by blackmail, so it's not kinetic novel and if you think that way, you just didn't play the game and missed the point, but up to you.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
You can choose if MC cheats or not cheats and with whom, same for his girlfriend - if she cheats willingly or by blackmail
Cheating is cheating blackmail or not so girlfriend cheats no mater what, MC also cheats no matter what with multiple women. I played the game start to finish, there is a TON of unavoidable cheating on the MC part from the very first blowjob in the bathroom.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
True, I didn't say it's not about NTR, but choices matter - that's the point.
I've discussed it with another person, check previous thread after the comment you initially replied to, to see my points. if you disagree, cool.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Carl fkks his sluts by default. He be the canon antagonist - joker kind a vilain with pimp aspirations.
Players cannot intervene in his agenda or his scene and that fake BFF is one of his sluts.
Seduces and manipulates the boyfriend to help Carl
Will there be no for all the girls or just for Ria?
There are girls with whom players can interact with and see their scenes
or they can forego the interaction. Both MCs are in compromising situations,
because the plot demands that the vialin send his sluts/agents to hassle them.

Choices are only given to Ria about what she can influence about her scenes.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I've discussed it with another person, check previous thread after the comment you initially replied to, to see my points. if you disagree, cool.
You have right for your opinion.
I just wanted to note that choices in fact matters in this game, but you have your right to think that's kinetic novel. Cool.

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I don't care that much, you have right for your opinion.
I just wanted to note that choices in fact matters in this game, but you have your right to think that's kinetic novel. Cool.
I don't think it is a kinetic novel, I think it would be better as a kinetic novel with all the possible scenes merged into one plotline as the differences are miniscule and there are no big branching that would prevent from all scenes being possible in a single plot with just extremely minor alterations.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Carl fkks his sluts by default. He be the canon antagonist - joker kind a vilain with pimp aspirations.
Players cannot intervene in his agenda or his scene and that fake BFF is one of his sluts.

You have many options to resist other girls too and increase your "love", but there will be some unavoidable scenes, you control how many and how it will end.
I wrote it wrong, it was about ntr

Reactions: ustar

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I don't think it is a kinetic novel, I think it would be better as a kinetic novel with all the possible scenes merged into one plotline as the differences are miniscule and there are no big branching that would prevent from all scenes being possible in a single plot with just extremely minor alterations.
OK I get your point.
I just don't agree with the game being better as kinetic novel - some scenes could be arranged, others not exactly (like choice between a bar girl or pizza girl - they collide and you have to choose one of them if you cheat as mc or not cheat and have more scenes with Ria - sure it could be technically arranged to be full playboy, but that would be different game).
Also I prefer the game being a game, not kinetic novel (that's more like interactive book than a game), though I do read those sometimes too.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
some scenes could be arranged, others not exactly (like choice between a bar girl or pizza girl - they collide and you have to choose one of them if you cheat as mc or not cheat and have more scenes with Ria
MC spends time with Ria, MC spends time with a pizza girl at a different time, MC spends time with a bar girl at a different time. Same for Ria when she cheats on MC with all the different dudes at a different time.

Also I prefer the game being a game, not kinetic novel (that's more like interactive book than a game), though I do read those sometimes too.
I prefer that too, but only when the choices make me feel good about them.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Huh? So, why does the game have a ntr tag?
I'm differentiating swinging or cuckolding from ntr/cheating. I see the first two as requiring some agency on the part of the protag in the situation. This is just straight up cheating stories by both the mc and the girlfriend, which I suppose is a part of ntr so that's why tag is there. But there's certainly no ntrs. One could even argue the ntr tag doesnt belong because the bf doesnt really give a shit one way or another heh. But probably better to have it to pre-empt the ree-rees.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Meh, I read a post that said that the dev added a path where the male MC is faithful but the female MC cheats on him anyways, but that's obviously not true.

The BJ from Lily is forced. Bar girl's route is forced. Pizza girl route also seems forced since the game ignores all your choices and puts you on her love route. Not to mention the MC is constantly eye fucking every woman by default, so no, I don't see various routes in this game.

The male and female MC will just cheat on each other by default, making the whole thing much less depraved. They are just dickheads that deserve each other. At best, you can probably influence some minor flavors of it, but the big picture remains the same.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023

[/CITAZIONE]

In fact in this update we can notice that RIA has also become the slut of her staff, therefore a successful mission for Carl and her friend LIzzy-

3.10 star(s) 52 Votes